Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BlazeGN] NecroSRO / Free Silk / Skill Balance / 3 Years old server / Epic website

Discussion on [BlazeGN] NecroSRO / Free Silk / Skill Balance / 3 Years old server / Epic website within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3120
[BlazeGN]NecroSRO/Free Silk/ISRO Skill Balance/3 Years old server/ Epic website

Welcome to Necro SRO!

Homepage:

Forum:

Other servers come and go… but NECRO stays STRONG!

Blaze Gaming Network is a professional team that have been hosting Necro SRO for 3 years with a fantastic record for uptime and it is still the #1 120 cap SRO private server in the scene!.

We offer a long term, balanced, fun gameplay environment with security, active staff and regular events.

The rules of our server can be found here:

Necro Rates

The rates in Necro are set so that you can achieve the max level pretty quickly while still having enough time to learn the basic fundamentals of the game and explore the various different features of the server. The maximum degree item available from an NPC is 9th degree (Sun +7).

We decided to keep the alchemy rate relatively low as we believe having +20 / +30 items creates a heavy imbalance between players.

Experience rate: 250x
Party Exp Rate: 300x
Gold Drop Rate: 40x
Item Drop Rate: 30x
Alchemy Rate: +20%

Summary

Click the spoiler Below to see a list of the various features that our server has to offer.

Ingame Server Features

Click the spoiler below the see more various ingame features of the server!

Chinese/European Skill Balance

As most of the old players know there has been a feud for some time over the skill balance between the Chinese and European races, we believe that we have made it as balanced as possible using the exact same skills and damage ratios as the original game. Chinese now have some Europe like skills in the Recovery / Force masteries, so the Chinese race is no longer just for solo grinding and can make a huge difference in a party play environment.

For a full list of the skill balance changes see the spoiler below:

Website Features

Click the spoiler below to see some of the various features available on the website!

Feedback

There is a lot of stuff that we haven’t mentioned but we believe its part of the game to jump in and find out for yourself!

We have an active forum available for you to add suggestions, give feedback, report bugs or just general chit chat with the community. Your feedback is extremely important to us as it helps us decide on what future updates may contain and many other attributes of Necro.

See you in-game!

Homepage:

Forum:

Thanks
23 Users
Old 07/12/2014, 19:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
@ Reserved

Old 07/12/2014, 20:12   #3

looking nice give a try

server got ip limit ?
Old 07/12/2014, 20:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by drugstep023 View Post
looking nice give a try

server got ip limit ?
No we don't use IP limits actually,we control that manually through our staff members.

Old 07/12/2014, 21:12   #5

Talking about longterm!
This server is what you need and it's awesomly managed.
Old 07/12/2014, 21:38   #6

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,697

Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/12/2014, 21:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post

I never announce such stuff.
Just rebuilt the thread since it was missing a lot of server features.

About advertising we are already everywhere
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/12/2014, 21:58   #8

if server had 3 years how can i be some1 there?? :S i mean all players maybe are full
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2014, 22:15   #9

I hate to join late servers as i will have late start up, however sos items would be cheaper and easier to get but still not worth it I bet the min gold holder got like 40b++++ maybe the richest got few trillions
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2014, 23:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
No we don't use IP limits actually,we control that manually through our staff members.
What do you mean by manually control? So theres no IP limit but i wanna know how many chars i can open to decide which build to pick once i get them to the CAP...

Also, based on the web page ranking seems that CHN aint that good even though the balance right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2014, 23:45   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
What do you mean by manually control? So theres no IP limit but i wanna know how many chars i can open to decide which build to pick once i get them to the CAP...

Also, based on the web page ranking seems that CHN aint that good even though the balance right?
The balance was applied not so long ago, the rankings are being modified because it's being improved to match the new balance.
You may login 3 characters on 1 IP, but it's manually monitord so the chance you'll get banned for having 4 chars online on 1 ip is bigger.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2014, 23:56   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
The balance was applied not so long ago, the rankings are being modified because it's being improved to match the new balance.
You may login 3 characters on 1 IP, but it's manually monitord so the chance you'll get banned for having 4 chars online on 1 ip is bigger.
Thanks for the info, both are really usefull, since it seems you been playing here for a while, could you suggest or tell your oppinion about possible CHN builds that could face EU now? Planning on making 3 CHN chars but not so sure about which to pick as main.

Thanks.
Old 07/12/2014, 23:59   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkin81 View Post
if server had 3 years how can i be some1 there?? :S i mean all players maybe are full
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo88852 View Post
I hate to join late servers as i will have late start up, however sos items would be cheaper and easier to get but still not worth it I bet the min gold holder got like 40b++++ maybe the richest got few trillions
What you guys just wrote didn't make any sense.
Anyway we are a long term server so we are not a few months server like pretty much every single server at the p-sro scene.

Regards
Old 07/13/2014, 00:16   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Thanks for the info, both are really usefull, since it seems you been playing here for a while, could you suggest or tell your oppinion about possible CHN builds that could face EU now? Planning on making 3 CHN chars but not so sure about which to pick as main.

Thanks.
My affilation with Necro is a bit different.
Right now if you choose a chinese you'll have all 3 imbue force masteries available so FIRE/LIGHT/COLD so it will surely give an advantage over certain EU builds, there are small problems tho, it seems warlock is still overpowered and certain weapons are not yet modified to match the balance.
I can't give you a full insight on what to choose, i'd say just try a few.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2014, 01:06   #15

media ++++++++++ sro_clint

Closed Thread