Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/17/2018, 17:20   #106

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by charforyou View Post
Bunch of haters will complain about everything you do, that means you are doing the right thing. Those iditos are acting like Silkroad or Electus is the only game that does it that way. Every other game does the same thing, you moron. They improve things over years, they put hard work and people buys it. Do they have to? No. But they do, right. Guess why? Because its a game and people are having fun on it. But what you do in your pathetic miserable life is to only hate instead of create.

I've personally played last 2 electus servers and had fun on it. The money i donate is nothing bigger than any other games i bought on steam or ps4. Nobody forced me to donate, I didnt even have to. Thats the cool part.
Where you have been. We're glad you had a great time on Electus. We'll do all we can to make you happier in Season 4, appreciate your comment.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 17:21   #107

I think he mentioned it's FreePlay, you do not have to donate to Play. ^^. SIMPLE
donation is optional.
---
AND EVERY ONE DOES WHAT HE WANTS WITH HIS ******* MONEY
Old 05/17/2018, 18:20   #108

i like old Collors

+5 = Red

+7 = Gold

+9 = Blue

+11 = Blue and Green
Old 05/17/2018, 20:01   #109

Bad game and useless post , same scammer is trying to earn some $$$ then baam 👌
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 20:16   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokamokamokamoka View Post
Must to know ! In this world nothing is free . They worked hard on that . Do u think they do it for fun ))
Old 05/17/2018, 20:40   #111

elite*gold: 65
A Lot of haters, thats funny
One from the best servers until now #ewu.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 21:16   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokamokamokamoka View Post
No no no
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 22:11   #113

Received Thanks: 1,044
We are accepting applications for the following roles for a limited time.

1. Electus Volunteer
2. Discord Moderator
3. Forum Moderator
4. Electus Streamer (Twitch, Youtube and Facebook)

It's mandatory to read below before applying for a role. If you don't follow the instructions your application will be skipped.

It's essential to understand;

- Being an ingame supporter/volunteer or Discord Mod is not paid (THERE IS NO REWARD) .
- None of the roles you can possibly get will grant you any kind of authority.
- Having a role does NOT mean that you're a part of Electus team. Electus team consists of 3 admins and we do not give any authority to any people under any circumstances.
- Fluent English is not mandatory, however; your application message will absolutely tell us if we should consider choosing you or not.

[ELECTUS VOLUNTEERS]

Terms & Conditions
1. You agree to help other players upon their request (Discord/Ingame PMs), without seeking any profit from the players and theserver admins.
2. You agree to read the tickets on the website on daily basis and include your char name in your ticket-reply.
3. You agree that your character name will be added to Volunteer's list on Electus Discord channel and the website.
4. You agree to check out our Facebook posts on daily basis and to reply on people's comments if they are asking questions in your mother language.
5. Your in-game character will have a specific icon on top of the character name and it's mandatory to have the icon activated all the time.
6. Being an in-game supporter/vounteer does not grant any kind of authority. You will have no special position or condition in the server. You are no more than a player.
7. Upon admins decision, you might be rewarded with silk or even cash. However, requesting a reward will lead into removal of your role without any hesitation and questioning.
8. If you show that you are 100% dedicated, loyal and trustful, it's possible to get promoted. Asking for a promotion will reduce your chance to zero.
9. There will be a post announcing the volunteers and mods on the website before the grand opening. You will be contacted by an admin on Discord, if you're choosen.
10. You won't be notified in person if you are not choosen as a volunteer. You will have to follow the posts on the website.
11. You agree that your role might be removed any time without prior notice.

How to apply
1. Click on ''apply role'' on electus website and send us a message.
2. Your message has to include the followings
- the role you are applying for
- your country
- your real name
- character name
- discord name and tag (you have to join Electus Discord first)
- the reason why you want to become an Electus volunteer
- how many hours you can be active per day and week
- include any extra information you think we would possibly like to hear
3. Your message should NOT include the followings
- I have been playing sro for....
- I was a supporter in ...

[DISCORD MODERATOR]

Being a Discord Mod is basically taking care of the main lounge, keeping it active and safe from trolls/advertisers and haters.

Terms & Conditions
1. You must be active and talkative on the main lounge.
2. You must keep an eye on each section and be sure
3. Abusing kick-ban authority on Discord will result in removal of your role and your account will be removed from Electus database.
4. Being a Discord mod does not grant any kind of authority. You will have no kick-ban or any kind of access. You will have no special position or condition in the server.
5. There will be a post announcing the volunteers and mods on the website before the grand opening. You will be contacted by an admin on Discord, if you're choosen.
6. You won't be notified in person if you are not choosen as a Discord moderator. You will have to follow the posts on the website.
7. You agree that your role might be removed any time without any prior notice.

How to apply
- your country
- your real name.
- character name.
- discord name and tag (you have to join Electus Discord first).
- the reason(s) why you want to become a Discord mod.
- include any extra information you think we would possibly like to hear.

[FORUM MODERATOR]

Being Forum-Electus mod is meaning that you will need to have full control over posts; reply to player's posts and be a bridge between the community and the admins.

Terms & Conditions
1. You must be active and check the forum posts out every few hours.
2. Being a Discord mod does not grant any kind of authority. You will have no kick-ban or any kind of access in the game. You will have no special position or condition in the server.
3. Upon admins decision, you might be rewarded with silk or even cash. However, requesting a reward will lead into removal of your role without any hesitation and questioning.
4. There will be a post announcing the volunteers and mods on the website before the grand opening. You will be contacted by an admin on Discord, if you're choosen.
5. You won't be notified in person if you are not choosen as a forum moderator. You will have to follow the posts on the website.
6. You agree that your role might be removed any time without any prior notice.

How to apply
- your country
- your real name.
- character name.
- the reason(s) why you want to become a forum mod.

[ELECTUS STREAMER]

We have received so many messages from the streamers recently. Therefore, you will require to apply for official Electus Streamer role.

Terms & Conditions
1. We accept streamers on Facebook, Twitch and Youtube.
2. It's mandatory to stream 5 times a week, at least 2 hours every time you run a stream.
3. Official Electus streamers will be rewarded in silks in weekly basis. (If the stream is in English)
4. The streamers will have to run events on their channel, rewarding people in silks. (If the stream is in English)
5. You can stream in any language you like, however, the reward will be limited if the stream language is not English.
5. You accept that you will run the events in front of people in a way they can see and agree on it's fairness.
6. The streamers must be in touch with the other ones and should avoid running events at the same time.
7. Silk rewards and event details will be given in personal chat on Discord.
8. Streamers with high viewer count will definitely have higher chance to get official Electus streamer position.
9. There will be a post announcing the volunteers and mods on the website before the grand opening. You will be contacted by an admin on Discord, if you're choosen.
10. You won't be notified in person if you are not choosen as an Electus streamer. You will have to follow the posts on the website.
11. The ones we choose as official Electus streamer will have a trial week (June 8th ~ 15th) without any reward. If they pass it, then, they will start to receive rewards.
12. You agree that your role might be removed any time without any prior notice.

How to apply
- your country
- your real name.
- character name.
- the reason(s) why you want to become a streamer.
- send us old streams / clips you think are cool as a portfolio
- how many hours you can be active per day and week (active in the game)
- send us your stream link

Please double check if your application message contain every information we need from you because there will not be a direct conversation between you and us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroking010 View Post
let the hype begins again pr0x ^^
You applied for a role but the Discord name / tag you provided in the application is invalid.

Please contact me on Discord in person (Pr0x#7935) or join Electus Discord channel using this link :

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/18/2018, 06:19   #114

iam in
i hope to be a great one
but too much stuff is not fun take care from this

#Tesby
Old 05/18/2018, 07:19   #115

Why the termination 3x? Why not just be a long-term server? I've tried it once back in first season I believe, but after a few days I give up. Not because of anything but I was busy in real life, not that much time to grind and game. Won't play if it's short-term server only. Not worth it (to me). Good luck (Y)
Old 05/18/2018, 14:01   #116

elite*gold: 86
The only people who spamming hate here, are from EIGHT well it is always EIGHT, biggest retared Guild ive ever seen. Xutan Foberious and all the other GMīs from Big Serverīs are doing the same ****. Itīs only about Money so shut the **** up and go spread your hate to your family. Good Luck Electus ( Season 3 was sick )
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/18/2018, 16:13   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou Kid View Post
Why the termination 3x? Why not just be a long-term server? I've tried it once back in first season I believe, but after a few days I give up. Not because of anything but I was busy in real life, not that much time to grind and game. Won't play if it's short-term server only. Not worth it (to me). Good luck (Y)
Maybe because it was 3 years ago and none of the big private servers can last longer than 2-3 months nowadays?
Old 05/18/2018, 16:47   #118

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by (STALKER) View Post
The only people who spamming hate here, are from EIGHT well it is always EIGHT, biggest retared Guild ive ever seen. Xutan Foberious and all the other GMīs from Big Serverīs are doing the same ****. Itīs only about Money so shut the **** up and go spread your hate to your family. Good Luck Electus ( Season 3 was sick )
, only 2 people from EIGHT commented, the fact that you're hating on us claiming that we are spamming hateful comments here is just pure OMEGALUL. I agree with you that xutan and foberious and all the other GMs from other servers are doing the same as electus in terms of milking money which is why the silkroad community will die soon enough You can have fun and join to donate 300$ or play 20 hours+ a day to stay relevant and then quit after 1-2 months when people get bored of silkroad and quit, and then be ready within the next 6-9 months for a new season of whichever server to open and then spam HYPEEEE on their thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2018, 16:56   #119

Or you can lick some gm's *** to get some $ from them to bring your guild. Thats what u guys doing right?

I dont really understand all this hate. If you dont like silkroad, then what are you doing here? If you do, is there any better server than this one?
Old 05/18/2018, 17:08   #120

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by charforyou View Post
Or you can lick some gm's *** to get some $ from them to bring your guild. Thats what u guys doing right?

I dont really understand all this hate. If you dont like silkroad, then what are you doing here? If you do, is there any better server than this one?
Sure you can spread all the bs you want or follow a post that a rival guild posted with no proof what so ever that even their own members and union laughed at them thats just pure OMEGALUL.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread