Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/19/2018, 01:22   #136

elite*gold: 0
NICE, really hyped for electus

3 weeks left tho
Old 05/19/2018, 02:25   #137

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Download here:
Join Discord here:
Participate in Events here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 03:33   #138

i have this error....

any help?
I already downloaded the site files
Old 05/19/2018, 03:55   #139

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDFanta View Post
i have this error....

any help?
I already downloaded the site files
HWID PROBLEMS, FOLLOW THIS EXACTLY! DO NOT SKIP ANY STEP!

1 )start > programs and features > uninstall microsoft visual c++ 2017 redistributable
ANY OF THEM
ALL OF THEM

2) restart computer

3) download and install this:

4) restart

5) download and install this

6) restart

7) try to start client and login

^ if all of this doesn't work, join discord to get support from @
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 04:59   #140

im in
Old 05/19/2018, 08:52   #141

elite*gold: 100
All HWID problems should be fixed now. Simply update your client.
Old 05/19/2018, 08:56   #142

elite*gold: 160
I'll start off by saying the design and organization of your thread is amazing, but there was some slight typo's that I caught while taking a read -- I bolded the areas.

• "Season 1 07/08/2015 - 04/02/2016
Season 2 18/03/2016 - 10/01/2017
Season 3 08/09/2017 - 02/03/2017"

• I assume this advertisement went under construction through a text document or something of relation and because of that sometimes it'll see the "•" (or a design that isn't within standard keyboard characters) as unicode and won't save it accordingly, due to that most of your subject sectioning contains a numerous amount of question marks "?". Also just the consistency of going back from, "•, -, etc".. if professional is what you're going for.

• "ach +7 success grants you 2 points."

• "C. WANTED SYSTEM [Killstreak x Buff]"

I also wanted to bump this part of the thread specifically because most players who don't participate in the SRO scene professionally don't necessarily understand the definitive practicality of open beta testing:

Quote:
It is essential to understand the meaning of a beta server.
During the BETA phase, the server is entirely accessible to every player in order to maximize the number of potential tests on the server.

- Players are not required to participate in open beta period and all the characters created during open beta phase will be VANISHED before grand opening.
- The server is updated very often, sometimes several times a day during the BETA phase. Maintenances might not be announced, they are made as soon as the team needs to test one or several major modifications.
- The server itself can be suspended at any moment and for any amount of time.
- Players will be informed about the beta updates and downtimes on Discord, if possible.
- Registration is not required for beta period. Any ID and Password combination can be used to login the server.
- Players are kindly requested to report back the bugs and the features that are not functioning properly on Discord bug reports section.
- Certain features will still be under development and might not function perfectly during beta period.
Well done, sincerely hope Electus will stay above the water a while longer this run -- it's a pleasant project.

Iris, XENijX Network (props to XEN for the graphic work ♥)~
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/19/2018, 12:49   #143

See ya all there.

PS: I kinda agree with mostly of you guys that are complaining, but uhm is there someone better than this team that will provide us atleast a smooth gameplay with some new edits? I guess no..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 14:02   #144

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irǐs View Post
I'll start off by saying the design and organization of your thread is amazing, but there was some slight typo's that I caught while taking a read -- I bolded the areas.

I also wanted to bump this part of the thread specifically because most players who don't participate in the SRO scene professionally don't necessarily understand the definitive practicality of open beta testing:

Well done, sincerely hope Electus will stay above the water a while longer this run -- it's a pleasant project.

Iris, XENijX Network (props to XEN for the graphic work ♥)~
We appreciate it Iris.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 16:02   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Xen View Post
HWID PROBLEMS, FOLLOW THIS EXACTLY! DO NOT SKIP ANY STEP!

1 )start > programs and features > uninstall microsoft visual c++ 2017 redistributable
ANY OF THEM
ALL OF THEM

2) restart computer

3) download and install this:

4) restart

5) download and install this

6) restart

7) try to start client and login

^ if all of this doesn't work, join discord to get support from @
Thx <3
Old 05/19/2018, 20:10   #146

Well , i was play only Season 1 ... but now will try this one too
Just hope server will survive more than 2-3 weeks like others i play last 2-3 months.
And hope there will not be corrupt like 90% of servers ... but we will see
GL
Old 05/19/2018, 22:12   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post
Well , i was play only Season 1 ... but now will try this one too
Just hope server will survive more than 2-3 weeks like others i play last 2-3 months.
And hope there will not be corrupt like 90% of servers ... but we will see
GL
We're glad you're back.

The shortest lifespan of an Electus server was 7 months (Season 3) because of the copyright issues. Also, Electus servers are usually SUPER ACTIVE in the first 3 months.

I assure you the server will be online as long as you're playing! We usually make enough money to keep the server online as long as we have players in the server.
Take a screenshot of my comment and keep it. I owe you $5.000 if the server is shut down before 2019. This is how we do!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 23:11   #148

Ok, I know I will be called hater by Pr0x! and few other people, but cmon. Whats new is in this season, that wasnt on last? System is 100% same as 1,2,3 years ago, u didnt change anything. U renamed sox types, but as awlays on Electus there are 4 sox types, which makes u milking more money, cuz donators will pay for this 1 plus, and u know the one and only value on servers are silks, and when u limiting gold from trade after reaching limit it means that non donators can only get limited amount of silks per week megaLUL:. Can u tell me what is "revolutionary" in this season? Expect cosmetics, whose looks so great - congratz to u and ur team, but tbh (as much as I liked last electus) that much I cant get why people getting hyped for this one, when nothing changed at all...

And still - good luck. I dont hate project, I just wonder about few things, and I wish u all the best even If I dont like this season.
Old 05/20/2018, 03:26   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochu125 View Post
Ok, I know I will be called hater by Pr0x! and few other people, but cmon. Whats new is in this season, that wasnt on last? System is 100% same as 1,2,3 years ago, u didnt change anything. U renamed sox types, but as awlays on Electus there are 4 sox types, which makes u milking more money, cuz donators will pay for this 1 plus, and u know the one and only value on servers are silks, and when u limiting gold from trade after reaching limit it means that non donators can only get limited amount of silks per week megaLUL:. Can u tell me what is "revolutionary" in this season? Expect cosmetics, whose looks so great - congratz to u and ur team, but tbh (as much as I liked last electus) that much I cant get why people getting hyped for this one, when nothing changed at all...

And still - good luck. I dont hate project, I just wonder about few things, and I wish u all the best even If I dont like this season.
I apprecaite for your feedback.

First of all, people are always hyped about electus not because we say we re-invented the wheel but

-we are providing an activity-based server that is online for almost a year, until every single player quits the server
-we always use top notch hardware x software x services to minimize the problems & higher the quality (thankfully we get enough donations to not worry about it)
-admin team is 20h+ online per day in the first 2 months after the server release, offering 1on1 support directly
-under no circumstances, we don't tolerate any kind of scam, hacking, racism
-we dont offer any kind of special thing to any players / guildmasters because we dont need anyone to success
-we know and understand the needs of the community
-we are monitoring the server constantly and taking care of the issues right away when they show up
-we are friendly and talkative with our player-base
-we respect their suggestions but never apply changes to our game-content only because majority wants it that way but first look at the big picture and try not to miss anything
-we are good at adjusting the rates, values of the items and balancing the server economy, skills, donator/non-donator gap, item values and so on.

And finally, we are always honest and open to everyone. I believe these are the keys to achive success and we will keep doing whatever we are doing.

And of course, Simulation and LENOX are doing an excellent job in the background, thanks to them.
Old 05/20/2018, 03:52   #150

ican't login with sbot ... !
Closed Thread