Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/13/2018, 15:00   #1606

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
[Weekly Update #7]

Downtime will start at 18:00 Electus Time (In 2 hours)
Maintenance period 18:00 - 19:30

Sneak Seek
- EP Limit increase
- New Box available: Peculiar Box (Grand Electus Weapon success rate 1/1000)
- Christmas music @whang
- New Unique : Homocidal Santa (Hotan All Map. Drops: Silk, Sapphire, Elite Box, Diamond Box and more)
- New Avatar
- Constantinople & Bandit Fortresses will be enabled (Constantinople 80B , Bandit 20B)
- Hotan & Jangan fortresses will be removed
- Elite Boxes will be available @ FGW 3* & Godsend Dungeon, Santa Unique, Dark Soul, Haroeris(2x), Princess Miyene and more uniques)
- Chinese Godsend Dungeon (Solo CH Godsend Dungeon for Chinese characters with low drop / same quest rewards)
- Several skills edits
- New Godsend Skill (Info tmrw)
- Diamond Box success rate 20% to 25%
- SOE equipment/accessories will be available @ Elite Box (Low Rate)
- Moon Shield will be added @ Moon NPC
- Race switcher scroll for SOE-SOM shields
- 3 days devil & premium gift @ newcomers (starter inventory)
- Battle Royale release

Full changelog will be posted during the maintenance.
Old 12/13/2018, 17:10   #1607

The stability and server management should be a lesson for other server owners <3 althrought server loosing players wchich is normal it has still 4k+ daily online wchich most of other privs wont ever make even half of it :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2018, 17:14   #1608

There are no 5000 people, there are 3000 people. Because everyone has 2 accounts. There are actually 1500 people. Soon this number will fall completely. Because it's a very difficult place. If you pay, he becomes king. Because if you want to buy boxes, you need silk and gold. I absolutely believe, electus will soon be over. I'm playing for 1 month. I have nothing. I keep pulling a caravan. Result? null. She wants too much time. "ASOSICAL man, you are win bro i believe you.."

Keep empty comments for yourself. I erased the game. good bye all. see you soon.
Old 12/13/2018, 17:16   #1609

Quote:
Originally Posted by raQQa View Post
There are no 5000 people, there are 3000 people. Because everyone has 2 accounts. There are actually 1500 people. Soon this number will fall completely. Because it's a very difficult place. If you pay, he becomes king. Because if you want to buy boxes, you need silk and gold. I absolutely believe, electus will soon be over. I'm playing for 1 month. I have nothing. I keep pulling a caravan. Result? null. She wants too much time. "ASOSICAL man, you are win bro i believe you.."

Keep empty comments for yourself. I erased the game. good bye all. see you soon.
Sorry to say that but when you play for one month and obtained nothing you cant blame the server, you are simply a bad player

Weekly Server Maintenance is taking place right now.
Old 12/13/2018, 17:24   #1610

Quote:

Then you dont know how to play '' Silkroad ''.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/13/2018, 17:35   #1611

ok. i dont know play ok.. asosical boyz.
Old 12/13/2018, 18:02   #1612

Quote:

Than do yourself a favour and erase yourself from this thread too - instead of posting hate comments every 2 days even though you are not a player. Actually wait, keep going no so i can save my bumpcoins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
The stability and server management should be a lesson for other server owners <3 althrought server loosing players wchich is normal it has still 4k+ daily online wchich most of other privs wont ever make even half of it :P
Thank you fam.
Old 12/13/2018, 18:40   #1613

elite*gold: 3490
SERVER MAINTENANCE & UPDATE #7

Date: 13.12.2018
Time : 18:00 - 19:30
Patch Size : 103 MB +

You are guys are the best and deserve a good update every week and here is the update #7!

Changelog
1. Weekly Electus Point limit increase

Another week, another EP farm for the end game content, Seal of Moons. EP limit has been raised from 3000 to 3800. Farm Electus Points and obtain Seal of Moon items.

- Job limit is increased 350 EP instead of 400. (400 is cruel and we know it)
- Daily job limit is reduced from 100 to 90. For some reason people always thought that they need to hit their daily limit. That's literally non-sense. Plus, if you fill your daily limit every day after the weekly update, there would be no need to do jobbing after 4 days. So, the daily limit is now 90. New players can farm 630 EP from jobbing alone (per week) along with many other activities with no barriers.

2. Fortress War

We are making certain changes to make it even more competitive. Main fortress is now Constantinople Fortress. The reward for the occupier guild is 80B Gold. Hotan & Jangan fortresses are closed for now. Bandit is also available now with 20B Gold reward.

3. Homocidal Santa (NEW UNIQUE)

A brand new unique is now available!
Homocidal Santa unique will appear in Hotan All Map. Spawn period is 7 to 13 hours. The drops are as following;

5x Sapphire
3x Elite Box
2x Diamond Box
5x Peculiar Box
8x 100 silk scroll

All Credits => [GM]Simulation

4. Electus Divinesight Dress (NEW DRESS)

A brand new avatar dress set is available in Item Mall for a limited time (1 week).

Electus Divine Sight

5. Box Success Changes

It's been nearly 40 days after the release. That means we are announcing the release of Peculiar Boxes (Grand Electus Weapons). The best part of the Peculiar Boxes are that it's not a rare box and pretty much every can farm them and earn money by selling them.
Before you get too excited; note that Peculiar Box success rate is 1/1000 meaning Grand Electus weapon obtaining chance is waaay too low.
Elite Boxes will drop from more uniques now and SOE Equipment/Accessories will also be obtainable from the box. However, the success rate is quite low for equipment and accessories.
Let's now go through each box type and describe the changes.

Diamond Box

- Success rate has been increased from 20% to 25%
- SOS success rate has been reduced to 70% (Equipment & Accessory & Weapon)
- SOA success rate has been increased to 30% (Equipment & Accesory)

Elite Box

- SOA Shield & Weapon Success rate 70%
- SOE Shield 5%
- SOE Equipment 10% (NEW)
- SOE Accessory 15% (NEW)

Peculiar Box

- Grand Electus weapon success rate 1/1000

6. Box Drop Changes

Elite & Peculiar Box (Drop Update)

Elite Boxes are now obtainable from Forgotten World 3*, Godsend Dungeon and several other uniques. Drop amount is also increased @ Simulation, Medusa, Haroeris. (In order to protect the value of Elite Boxes, FGW/Godsend drops will not have 100% rate)

Shadow Spirit = 70%
Jupiter 3* = 70%
Simulation = 3 (Donwhang All Map)
Homocidal Santa = 2 (Hotan All Map)
Dark Soul= 75%
Karkadann = 35%
Khulood = 35%
Haroeris = 2
Medusa = 4

Pretty much every unique drops Peculiar Boxes as the rate is quite low. See the most up to date droplist below.

7. New Skill - Changes

[WARRIOR]
Mighty Bash - Godsend

Lv 1
Phy attack power 1362 - 1627 (273%)

Lv 2
Phy attack power 1402 - 1667 (273%)
Critical 3 Increase

[BARD]
Magic Armor - Godsend

Lv2
Addional ''HP 3036 Increase''

8. New Event (ELECTUS BATTLE ROYALE)

It's here! It's finally here! ELECTUS BATTLE ROYALE!!!

We will run it today after the update! We might run it multiple times in order to mass-test it. Detailed Explanation of the event is available here

Rewards;

- 1500 Silks
- 1x Character Visual (Random)
- 1x Electus Reaper Avatar Set (Random Color x Based on your gender)

10. Medusa Drops

There are significant upgrade @ Nedusa drops so it's worth noting it down seperately.

- Silk drops are increased from 800 to 2000
- Gold coin drop chance is incresed from 50% to 100%
- Elite Box drop amount increased from 2 to 4
- Removed Platinum Boxes

Medusa spawns every day at 21:30 in Medusa Room (Teleporter @ DW Teleportation)

11. New Badges

Players who created an account before this update will receive '"Veteran Badge''.
New players will receive ''Newcomer Badge''.

Badges doesn't add any kind of buff/skill or any kind of ingame advantage.

12. Solo Godsend Dungeon (NEW) ---- DELAYED BY 1 WEEK -----

Characters suffering at finding Godsend Dungeon parties are no longer in trouble, especially STR Chinese characters. They now have an option to complete solo godsend dungeon. The downside of the solo dungeon is the drops are nerfed along with the SP Quest reward (10M SP Scroll instead of 15M)

The sole purpose of the solo godsend dungeon is to give players an extra option if they have trouble with finding a Godsend Party. We recommend players to complete teamplay based Godsend Dungeon if possible.

- Monster & Unique HP's are nerfed by 80%
- Teleporter is available at Electus Shop
- There is no summon-a-friend (teleporter) in the dungeon
- Drops are nerfed hard (The dungeon is to compete quests not to farm drops)
- 3 money, 3 crystal, Platinum Box (90%), Diamond Box (70%)

13. Seal of Moon Shield

Seal of Moon shields are now obtainable from MOON NPC.

14. SOE/SOM Shield Switchers

As the number of SOE-SOM shields in the server are limited, we added race switcher scrolls for the shields compatible with SOE, SOM and Grand Electus. The scroll is available in Item Mall.

15. Madness Event Reward Update

The winner of Madness Event will now receive many valuable items in his storage.

- 3x Diamond Box
- 2x Elite Box
- 5% Alchemy Scroll

16. Discount

Item Mall : 10% Discount @ SOE & SOM weapon changers
Fellow Pet NPC: 10% Discount @ Rare Fellow Pets

17. Other Changes

- Moved survival arena teleporter to another location
- Added Christmas music in Donwhang
- Critical scrolls obtained from Platinum Boxes are now tradeable
- 1 AM Party Battle Arena is now functioning properly
- Increased teleportation and potion fees
- Reduced Vigor Grain % from 25 to 21
- New players will receive Premium & Devil Spirit (3 days)
- Reduced Crystal drops from Godsend Dungeon uniques (10 to 8)
- Increased Sapphire drops from Lightning Spirit unique (2 to 3)
- Roc Killer, TOP Survival Killer, TOP Unique Hunter, Streamer, Electus Champion titles are now colored.
- Disabled Group Res (Cleric) in BA
- Updated Event Timer window (Santa Unique, Dark Soul, Lottery, Jackpot, LMS added)
- Reduced Rage Cloud (Madness Event unique) HP by 25%
- Reduced Crystal drops from Forgotten World - Thief Boss unique
1* 4 to 2
2* 10 to 6
3* 18 to 14

18. DONATION EVENT (15% BONUS SILK)

You will receive 15% bonus silk for your donations during the weekend. [Friday 23:59 - Sunday 23:59]

19. Ongoing / Upcoming Events

PVP Tournament #2 => 16.12.2018
Video Event (Winners Announcement) => 16.12.2018
Share Event #4 (Winners Announcement) => 16.12.2018
Christmas Event (E-L-E-C-T-U-S-) start period => 20.12.2018
Legendary Update => 03.01.2018 (Date is due change)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2018, 19:10   #1614

i expected more from - Several skills edits
Old 12/14/2018, 09:03   #1615

Why is the website not available from South Korea? I get empty page but when I go from VPN it works
Old 12/14/2018, 09:32   #1616

elite*gold: 26
Electus? Silkroad?! Love! <3 Electus rulez
Old 12/14/2018, 14:39   #1617

elite*gold: 1
The character reset button doesn't work for me, puts it on a cooldown though.

Edit:

NVM
Old 12/14/2018, 15:01   #1618

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Yuki. View Post
SERVER MAINTENANCE & UPDATE #7

Date: 13.12.2018
Time : 18:00 - 19:30
Patch Size : 103 MB +

You are guys are the best and deserve a good update every week and here is the update #7!

Changelog
1. Weekly Electus Point limit increase

Another week, another EP farm for the end game content, Seal of Moons. EP limit has been raised from 3000 to 3800. Farm Electus Points and obtain Seal of Moon items.

- Job limit is increased 350 EP instead of 400. (400 is cruel and we know it)
- Daily job limit is reduced from 100 to 90. For some reason people always thought that they need to hit their daily limit. That's literally non-sense. Plus, if you fill your daily limit every day after the weekly update, there would be no need to do jobbing after 4 days. So, the daily limit is now 90. New players can farm 630 EP from jobbing alone (per week) along with many other activities with no barriers.

2. Fortress War

We are making certain changes to make it even more competitive. Main fortress is now Constantinople Fortress. The reward for the occupier guild is 80B Gold. Hotan & Jangan fortresses are closed for now. Bandit is also available now with 20B Gold reward.

3. Homocidal Santa (NEW UNIQUE)

A brand new unique is now available!
Homocidal Santa unique will appear in Hotan All Map. Spawn period is 7 to 13 hours. The drops are as following;

5x Sapphire
3x Elite Box
2x Diamond Box
5x Peculiar Box
8x 100 silk scroll

4. Electus Divinesight Dress (NEW DRESS)

A brand new avatar dress set is available in Item Mall for a limited time (1 week).

Electus Divine Sight

5. Box Success Changes

It's been nearly 40 days after the release. That means we are announcing the release of Peculiar Boxes (Grand Electus Weapons). The best part of the Peculiar Boxes are that it's not a rare box and pretty much every can farm them and earn money by selling them.
Before you get too excited; note that Peculiar Box success rate is 1/1000 meaning Grand Electus weapon obtaining chance is waaay too low.
Elite Boxes will drop from more uniques now and SOE Equipment/Accessories will also be obtainable from the box. However, the success rate is quite low for equipment and accessories.
Let's now go through each box type and describe the changes.

Diamond Box

- Success rate has been increased from 20% to 25%
- SOS success rate has been reduced to 70% (Equipment & Accessory & Weapon)
- SOA success rate has been increased to 30% (Equipment & Accesory)

Elite Box

- SOA Shield & Weapon Success rate 70%
- SOE Shield 5%
- SOE Equipment 10% (NEW)
- SOE Accessory 15% (NEW)

Peculiar Box

- Grand Electus weapon success rate 1/1000

6. Box Drop Changes

Elite & Peculiar Box (Drop Update)

Elite Boxes are now obtainable from Forgotten World 3*, Godsend Dungeon and several other uniques. Drop amount is also increased @ Simulation, Medusa, Haroeris. (In order to protect the value of Elite Boxes, FGW/Godsend drops will not have 100% rate)

Shadow Spirit = 70%
Jupiter 3* = 70%
Simulation = 3 (Donwhang All Map)
Homocidal Santa = 2 (Hotan All Map)
Dark Soul= 75%
Karkadann = 35%
Khulood = 35%
Haroeris = 2
Medusa = 4

Pretty much every unique drops Peculiar Boxes as the rate is quite low. See the most up to date droplist below.

7. New Skill - Changes

[WARRIOR]
Mighty Bash - Godsend

Lv 1
Phy attack power 1362 - 1627 (273%)

Lv 2
Phy attack power 1402 - 1667 (273%)
Critical 3 Increase

[BARD]
Magic Armor - Godsend

Lv2
Addional ''HP 3036 Increase''

8. New Event (ELECTUS BATTLE ROYALE)

It's here! It's finally here! ELECTUS BATTLE ROYALE!!!

We will run it today after the update! We might run it multiple times in order to mass-test it. Detailed Explanation of the event is available

Rewards;

- 1500 Silks
- 1x Character Visual (Random)
- 1x Electus Reaper Avatar Set (Random Color x Based on your gender)

10. Medusa Drops

There are significant upgrade @ Nedusa drops so it's worth noting it down seperately.

- Silk drops are increased from 800 to 2000
- Gold coin drop chance is incresed from 50% to 100%
- Elite Box drop amount increased from 2 to 4
- Removed Platinum Boxes

Medusa spawns every day at 21:30 in Medusa Room (Teleporter @ DW Teleportation)

11. New Badges

Players who created an account before this update will receive '"Veteran Badge''.
New players will receive ''Newcomer Badge''.

Badges doesn't add any kind of buff/skill or any kind of ingame advantage.

12. Solo Godsend Dungeon (NEW) ---- DELAYED BY 1 WEEK -----

Characters suffering at finding Godsend Dungeon parties are no longer in trouble, especially STR Chinese characters. They now have an option to complete solo godsend dungeon. The downside of the solo dungeon is the drops are nerfed along with the SP Quest reward (10M SP Scroll instead of 15M)

The sole purpose of the solo godsend dungeon is to give players an extra option if they have trouble with finding a Godsend Party. We recommend players to complete teamplay based Godsend Dungeon if possible.

- Monster & Unique HP's are nerfed by 80%
- Teleporter is available at Electus Shop
- There is no summon-a-friend (teleporter) in the dungeon
- Drops are nerfed hard (The dungeon is to compete quests not to farm drops)
- 3 money, 3 crystal, Platinum Box (90%), Diamond Box (70%)

13. Seal of Moon Shield

Seal of Moon shields are now obtainable from MOON NPC.

14. SOE/SOM Shield Switchers

As the number of SOE-SOM shields in the server are limited, we added race switcher scrolls for the shields compatible with SOE, SOM and Grand Electus. The scroll is available in Item Mall.

15. Madness Event Reward Update

The winner of Madness Event will now receive many valuable items in his storage.

- 3x Diamond Box
- 2x Elite Box
- 5% Alchemy Scroll

16. Discount

Item Mall : 10% Discount @ SOE & SOM weapon changers
Fellow Pet NPC: 10% Discount @ Rare Fellow Pets

17. Other Changes

- Moved survival arena teleporter to another location
- Added Christmas music in Donwhang
- Critical scrolls obtained from Platinum Boxes are now tradeable
- 1 AM Party Battle Arena is now functioning properly
- Increased teleportation and potion fees
- Reduced Vigor Grain % from 25 to 21
- New players will receive Premium & Devil Spirit (3 days)
- Reduced Crystal drops from Godsend Dungeon uniques (10 to 8)
- Increased Sapphire drops from Lightning Spirit unique (2 to 3)
- Roc Killer, TOP Survival Killer, TOP Unique Hunter, Streamer, Electus Champion titles are now colored.
- Disabled Group Res (Cleric) in BA
- Updated Event Timer window (Santa Unique, Dark Soul, Lottery, Jackpot, LMS added)
- Reduced Rage Cloud (Madness Event unique) HP by 25%
- Reduced Crystal drops from Forgotten World - Thief Boss unique
1* 4 to 2
2* 10 to 6
3* 18 to 14

18. DONATION EVENT (15% BONUS SILK)

You will receive 15% bonus silk for your donations during the weekend. [Friday 23:59 - Sunday 23:59]

19. Ongoing / Upcoming Events

PVP Tournament #2 => 16.12.2018
Video Event (Winners Announcement) => 16.12.2018
Share Event #4 (Winners Announcement) => 16.12.2018
Christmas Event (E-L-E-C-T-U-S-) start period => 20.12.2018
Legendary Update => 03.01.2018 (Date is due change)
Awesome work, keep going.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2018, 23:12   #1619

DONATION EVENT

Donation Event has started. You will receive +15% bonus silk for donations in the next 48 hours.

Begin Friday 23:59
End Sunday 23:59

Old 12/15/2018, 14:58   #1620

I am really excited about the Battle Royale
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread