Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/02/2019, 16:57   #1711

elite*gold: 26
2 days for one skill is more as fair u want everyday a skill? boring....!
Old 01/02/2019, 19:31   #1712

elite*gold: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedFrosch View Post
2 days for one skill is more as fair u want everyday a skill? boring....!
Well, for my build there are like 16 GS Skills and most of them have more than 1 level. So just for Lv.1 each skill I would need 1 month. Sure I dont want to have everything within 5 days, but its very hard if every "old" player already has those skills and I am forced to wait at least 1 month to have same skills. So I won't be able to join PVP Tournament for example.
Old 01/02/2019, 23:54   #1713

elite*gold: 0
My New Box Opening Video is Out Now !
HF Watching when i crack 350+ Boxes !

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2019, 00:37   #1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaged View Post
Review of Electus after playing for approximately 1 week;

PROS:

Jobbing – server has the nostalgic feeling that reminds me of iSRO 80 cap when jobbing was popular. Some of the trade caravans in Electus have 100+ traders at one time. The gold you receive from the job roles is fantastic, yesterday I completed a small number of trades are received close to 900mil. With 900mil you can easily buy an SOS weapon clean.

EXP / Drop rate – I can successfully level a character from 1 – 100 within a few hours with SBOT. No requirement to gap with the large amount of SP you receive on creation.

Events – Server had a wide range of events that are on-going throughout the day, these attract a lot of people and give you the opportunity to get free silk. I myself have received a decent amount from the Trivia questions asked randomly within the server.

Change the appearance of your items, I love that I am able to run around with my 8D set on. This brings back the memories of Greece, iSRO 2006. Everything is customisable within the server and added a lot of fun to the players.

Server community – this server has a fantastic community, majority of people are friendly and will help you out if required.

CONS/REQUESTS:

Drop rate on certain items can be lower, it took me 3-4 days to find SOS protector boots to complete my set, I would love to see a low drop rate being added for SOX drops on monsters, I remember back in the ISRO days waking up to check your characters, it was like Christmas finding SOX randomly. I understand this could lead to a botting culture however, if the rate is that of the Diamond boxes on 95+ mobs then there shouldn’t be a major issue.

Old player’s vs new players – there is quite an extensive gap between sets, being a new player myself I find it difficult to PVP and job vs people in full SOM/GE sets. I would like to see an easier way to close the gap between the sets, should this be a pay to win option where I could upgrade SOX through silk or an easier way to obtain the items. I also feel due to the servers age the GS quest rewards could be increased, it takes quite a while to get them, majority of players are maxed or close to maxed with the skills already. Waiting two days for 1 skill takes a lot of time when all I want to do is PVP or Job.

HWID limit – 2 at the moment however, I would like to have a character as a staller in town to sell goods, there is nothing worse than having to stall while seeing a job caravan passing through. Again, I understand the reasoning for this, I guess I just need to buy another computer!

Higher rewards on FWG, it is hard to find a party for FWG as no one likes to PVE. Increasing the rewards would increase the amount of people completing this dungeon. Yes, there are 1 star FWG but who wants to solo? This game is more exciting when playing with friends.

Overview: I love the server and will continue to play, I hope the server continues like this for many months to come. With the GM input I have no doubt this will be the case.

Many thanks
-Stomper

Thank you for that detailed review. We will definitely take those feedback serious and will use it to improve the server in our weekly updates.

Welcome to Electus, nice to have you here!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2019, 03:48   #1715

This sv very hard for newbie. From farm items to farm skill, etc. If the newbies do not pay the money, they'll never can PVP or hunt Uniq considerably against "OLD" Players. And if you are solo players or do not have a team, "OLD" Players in this sever do not help you )) "LET PAY IF YOU WANT TO PLAY TODAY" - i think this is slogan of the sever
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2019, 09:55   #1716

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaged View Post
HWID limit – 2 at the moment however, I would like to have a character as a staller in town to sell goods, there is nothing worse than having to stall while seeing a job caravan passing through. Again, I understand the reasoning for this, I guess I just need to buy another computer!
Most of the players are able to use more than 1 pc. Having hwid 3 and 1 more char for you to use it as staller will result in 2 stallers for some1 else. Just use your second char for stall in the time you are afk.
HWID 2 is the optimal non-bot option.
Old 01/03/2019, 13:52   #1717

Quote:
Originally Posted by icowwww90 View Post
Most of the players are able to use more than 1 pc. Having hwid 3 and 1 more char for you to use it as staller will result in 2 stallers for some1 else. Just use your second char for stall in the time you are afk.
HWID 2 is the optimal non-bot option.
I get what you're saying however, I run my main and a gold bot for elixirs and stones. I would say the majority of people are doing the same. I built a small computer yesterday for running two more clients. It would just be easier if there was a higher HWID cap.
Old 01/03/2019, 17:41   #1718

the server remains active and after years without playing silkroad I am having fun again with friends. I am a month away playing and I am full sos and with SOA weapon. A lot of trade in the beginning and many good drops with friends in FGW. All this without donating 1$ and winning a lot silk in event XDDDD

Old 01/03/2019, 17:42   #1719

elite*gold: 138
Quote:
7. Godsend Dungeon & Quest Reward Edits
- Godsend Dungeon SP Scroll reward will now grant 20M Skill Points instead of 15M.
- Gosend Dungeon SOLO SP Scroll reward will now grant 15M Skill Points instead of 10M.
- Solo Godsend Dungeon '"Shadow Spirit'' unique's attack power has been reduced by 15%
- Solo Godsend Dungeon mini unique's HP's are nerfed by 15%
Prayers have been heard.
I appreciate this a lot.
Old 01/03/2019, 18:10   #1720

Date: 03.01.2019
Time : 18:30 - 19:00 (-+15 mins)
Patch Size : 40mb ~

Changelog
1. Weekly Electus Point limit increase
EP limit is increased from 5400 to 6200. Enjoy farming them Electus Points!
Reminder: Electus Points = Seal of Moon (The best items!)

2. Honor Ranking / Buff reset
Honor ranking and the buffs have been reset completely. Farm Honor Points to claim your Honor Buffs and have an advantage versus other players.

3. Fortress War

Available Fortresses;

- Constantinople: 80B Gold Reward - 06.01.2019
- Bandit: 20B Gold Reward - 06.01.2019

4. New Event + Box
You remember X-Mas Event? It's back again under ''5 Years of Electus Online'' name. The same beloved quest. Same rewards. Same everything. For a limited time though...

Step 1 - Take the quest
Go to Quest Manager and get the quest to start your journey.

Step 2 - Collect the letters
Collect ''10'' units of each letter and deliver the quest. The monsters are located in Job Cave. (monster names given below)

Step 3 - Pick up your reward (X-Mas Event Box) 9_9

Pick your the box and crack it to claim one of the rewards listed below; (100% Success Chance)

15%- X-Mas Dress Set (Random Color)
10%- Character Reset scroll
9%- 110% Weekly Speed Scroll
8%- Skill Reset Scroll
8%- Stat Reset Scroll
8%- 5% Alchemy Boost Scroll
8%- Astral Pack (15x)
8%- Rare Trail
5%- Random Graceful Wing
4%- 10% Alchemy Boost Scroll
4%- Immortal Pack (10x)
3%- Pikachu Scroll
3%- Charmander
3%- Blastoise
3%- Charizard (Atk. Pet)

Note That;
1. The items listed above are untradeable. You can only use them for your own character.
2. The event is limited to 7 days so enjoy these free items while the event lasts.
3. You can repeat the quest. (How great is that?) However it is limited to 1 time / day. (You can re-take the quest after 23:59 server time)
4. The drops are limited to job cave monsters. (Not all of them)
5. When you collect 10 units of a specific letter, you won't be able to pick up anymore from this letter even if you get the drop.

Monster Names; (That drop letters)
- Blood Khepri
- Sand Scout
- Priest of Vengeance
- Priest of Punishment
- Devil Sandman

5. Capture The Flag
Capture the flag event duration is reduced from 20 minutes to 12 minutes. This is an hardcoded feature and not easily changeable. We took our time to find out and here it is. CTF Event will be 12 minutes long in Electus from now on.

6. Skill Edit
[WARLOCK] Red Flower lv 25 100% > 115% (Passive Mag. Increase)

7. Godsend Dungeon & Quest Reward Edits
- Godsend Dungeon SP Scroll reward will now grant 20M Skill Points instead of 15M.
- Gosend Dungeon SOLO SP Scroll reward will now grant 15M Skill Points instead of 10M.
- Solo Godsend Dungeon '"Shadow Spirit'' unique's attack power has been reduced by 15%
- Solo Godsend Dungeon mini unique's HP's are nerfed by 15%

8. Other Changes
- Jackpot Event will reward 5 players in total instead of 10
- Electus Shop: 2% Alchemy Boost scroll price change (1.1b > 850m)
- Removed custom Captain Ivy spawn points. Restored original spawn points. Captain Ivy will spawn in Samarkand region from now on.
- Increased chest's HP's in Battle Royale Event

9. Donation Event
You will receive + 25% BONUS SILK for your donations during the weekend. Available between Friday 23:59 - Sunday 23:59.

10. EVENTS/UPDATES
1- Share Event #5: Join
2- Sunday-Funday Events: 06-01-2019
3- PVP Tournament: 06-01-2019 : Register
4- Legendary Update: 10-01-2019

LEGENDARY UPDATE IS QUITE IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE IN THE SERVER, YOU BETTER READ THE FULL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE UPDATE TO PREPARE YOURSELF IN ADVANCE. THE THREAD IS NOW UPDATED!

Legendary Update early-bird information in English, Turkish, Spanish & Arabic =>
Old 01/05/2019, 14:22   #1721

SO HARD to play now, all are so cool soa sets and weapons , i lost my last 30m trade becouse fcking thiefes are attacking and to me 9dgr imposible to play here... how i can get dat fcking money ,...... A ?
And none one taking in gs party becauso no devil no prem fck it ...
Old 01/05/2019, 16:33   #1722

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by marius_p5 View Post
SO HARD to play now, all are so cool soa sets and weapons , i lost my last 30m trade becouse fcking thiefes are attacking and to me 9dgr imposible to play here... how i can get dat fcking money ,...... A ?
And none one taking in gs party becauso no devil no prem fck it ...
It's quite the opposite.

1. New characters get free premium & devil spirit as a new starter.
2. SOA items you mentioned above were so expensive in the past that people had to pay so much to get them, and now they are so much cheaper that you don't have to pay as much as those people did.
3. The easiest way to farm gold is to do jobbing as a trader. You should get around 400m gold in about 2 hours which is equal to $1 worthy silk, 100 silks.
4. 10dg normal items are nearly free... you can get full set soe easily, it's about 15 minutes of jobbing. So are the magic stones.

And finally, rather stick to a caravan instead of solo'ing a trade, should be safer versus the thieves. Thieves are a part of Silkroad...

Every week, we make the things easier for the newcomers. Soon, the new end-game content, Legendary Moon's will be purchase-able from the moon shop directly without having to buy a moon and then to upgrade it to legendary one, which saves quite a lot of time for the newcomers.
Old 01/05/2019, 16:54   #1723

elite*gold: 26
+1 Pr0X really +1 i started 5 days ago and everything is fine. time to start = everytime!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2019, 19:53   #1724

Any international guild that accept new players?

I have a long experience with SRO, open minded, etc.

Preferable traders/hunters.

Also, one more question... how do the CH handle on the server versus the EU?

Im not talking only about pvp, but also, about pve/jobbing.
Old 01/06/2019, 01:10   #1725

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by george93 View Post
Any international guild that accept new players?

I have a long experience with SRO, open minded, etc.

Preferable traders/hunters.

Also, one more question... how do the CH handle on the server versus the EU?

Im not talking only about pvp, but also, about pve/jobbing.
It's a common complaint by most of the EU players that CH is too powerful and they should not be that powerful etc. Last PVP Tournament winner is a glavier. Survival Arena event is usually won by Chinese characters.

PVE wise I can not promise you that CH would be as much useful as EU's have cleric mastery at the end but CH is we do value Chinese race enough to make it stand against european characters. Not to forget, you can even have pain quota as a chinese. Ask me more on Discord if you want to.

Cheers.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread