Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/27/2018, 18:08   #1696

elite*gold: 0
SERVER UPDATE #9

Date: 27.12.2018
Time : 19:00*- 19:30 (-+15 mins)
Patch Size : ?

Changelog
1. Weekly Electus Point limit increase*

EP limit is increased from 4600 to 5400. Enjoy farming them Electus Points!
Reminder: Electus Points = Seal of Moon (The best items!)*

2. Union Limit Change

Union limit has been changed from 3 to 2. Unions are now*disbanned, you may want to re-build your union.

3. X-Mas Event*

X-Mas Event period has ended. The quests & letters are removed.
PS:*Similar job-cave quest might be added within the next server updates.

4. Solo Godsend Dungeon

Mini uniques' HP's are*nerfed by 25%
Solo Godsend Dungeon reward ''Godsend EP Scroll'' cooldown is fixed

5. Electus X-Mas Dresses

Electus X-Mas dresses are now available in Item Mall. (Designed by [GM]Simulation)

6. Unique & Survival Ranking

Unique & Survival Rankings are now vanished.*
TOP Survival Killer title is granted to ''Fritessaus''
TOP Unique Hunter title is granted to ''_Just4You_''*

7. Events

KillTheGM event is optimized. If the bot is stuck into the safezone by the players, the bot will save itself and re-run the round.
LastManStanding event is optimized. Players using fellow/ride/transpet's will force-dismount before they're recalled.
Jackpot event will now announce 5 winners instead of 10. (The pot will be distributed to 5 winners)
Battle Royale Event is optimized. Offering-Invisible skills are disabled. Following window will be added to BR within the following updates (not this week)

8. Other

- 1 AM and 1 PM Battle Arena's are now ''Random Matching''
- Electus Reaper Dress is removed from Item Mall (No longer available)
- Critical Scroll - Triple Show (X-Bow) skill issue is now fixed
- Changed the sound in Donwhang, Godsend & Forgotten World areas (New year stuff)

9. Donation Event

You will receive + 25% BONUS SILK for your donations. Available between Friday 23:59 - Sunday 23:59.*

10. UPCOMING EVENTS/UPDATES

1- Share Event #5: 29-12-2018*
2- Sunday-Funday Events: 30-12-2018*
3- PVP Tournament: 30-12-2018*
4- Legendary Update: 10-01-2019

Legendary Update early-bird information =>*

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2018, 19:01   #1697

elite*gold: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Yuki. View Post
Following window will be added to BR within the following updates (not this week)

Don't forget to correct it to "Bicheon" ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Yuki. View Post
4. Solo Godsend Dungeon

Mini uniques' HP's are*nerfed by 25%
You don't believe how much I appreciate this..
Feels much better now. Not too easy but way better than before.
I only got to the 2nd room, didnt even start attacking Zielkiaxe, because only 4 minutes left when I came to him so I decided to rather kill the Mini Uniques for quest.
But I feel challenged now, to get better and faster to make it in time. Before the Update I felt like its not even nearly possible for me to even kill first Rooms Unique, but this time I got to the second room with first try. Way better now. Still too hard for me, but I think as my set gets better, I might finish it once... Thanks for the Update, it's much appreciated

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2018, 22:40   #1698

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiaNNy.RockZ View Post
Don't forget to correct it to "Bicheon" ;p

You don't believe how much I appreciate this..
Feels much better now. Not too easy but way better than before.
I only got to the 2nd room, didnt even start attacking Zielkiaxe, because only 4 minutes left when I came to him so I decided to rather kill the Mini Uniques for quest.
But I feel challenged now, to get better and faster to make it in time. Before the Update I felt like its not even nearly possible for me to even kill first Rooms Unique, but this time I got to the second room with first try. Way better now. Still too hard for me, but I think as my set gets better, I might finish it once... Thanks for the Update, it's much appreciated
Is it worth going SOLO to Godsend? Do you get any drops?

Also, is it worth going to 1 star FGW or is it just a waste of gold?
Old 12/27/2018, 22:43   #1699

elite*gold: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paro41 View Post
Is it worth going SOLO to Godsend? Do you get any drops?

Also, is it worth going to 1 star FGW or is it just a waste of gold?
got 3 boxed in fgw
1 diamond and 2 platinum I think
well godsend is more for the SP than for drops I think. I didnt get any drop from mini Uniques but 1 Platinum box and some crystals and money from first boss.

I think its better to go with PT, but also a lot more expensive tho

Old 12/28/2018, 12:54   #1700

elite*gold: 134
Scheduled server restart will take place between 14:00 - 14:15 (-+5 minutes) in order to fix an issue with union invitation
Old 12/30/2018, 14:39   #1701

[Battle Royal] will start at 17:30
Old 12/30/2018, 19:26   #1702

SHARE EVENT #5

In the name of Legendary Update that will come out in 10 days, we are rewarding ''100'' players in total with the following freebies;

- 20x Electus T-Shirts (Charname + Guild Logo)
- 20,000 Electus Cash (20 x 1000)
- 20x Discord Nitro Subscription
- 20x Character Visual
- 20x Fellow Pets

Watch the video here;

Participate the event from here;

http://bit.ly/ElectusShare5

Quick Server Info

The server is 100 cap Eu-Ch with new skills, dungeons, uniques, events, character visuals and more. It's 100% stable, lag-free and competitive. There are server updates coming out on weekly basis every Thursday.

It's so much easier for the new players to level up and farm gear now. They will also receive freebies in their inventory once they create a character.

Join Electus Discord channel to find out more now http://bit.ly/ElectusDiscord

Happy new year family! Have the best in 2019 and of course, Electus too!

Your Electus Team

Old 01/01/2019, 12:14   #1703

Fantastic server, glad I could get back into Silkroad after years of not playing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/01/2019, 14:06   #1704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaged View Post
Fantastic server, glad I could get back into Silkroad after years of not playing.
Yeyy, thank you and welcome back <3
Old 01/01/2019, 16:17   #1705

@ why is it taking that long to get silk for winning BR? :/
Old 01/01/2019, 17:32   #1706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paro41 View Post
@Pr0x! why is it taking that long to get silk for winning BR? :/
Your reward for winning Battle Royale was added long ago, check it out

This is how 2 months old Electus Online server looks like;

Join Electus today Electus Online - Downloads
Old 01/02/2019, 08:15   #1707

Where i can farm item when i 8x to 9x? Rate of items very low... i'm playing CHN int char (86lv) with SOS was provided but very hard to train with 8x 9x mob
Old 01/02/2019, 11:41   #1708

Any reward for few ppl who hits job lvl 10 first?
Old 01/02/2019, 13:19   #1709

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehtonen-- View Post
Any reward for few ppl who hits job lvl 10 first?
The reward is the unique buff you get for the level 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ob_1987 View Post
Where i can farm item when i 8x to 9x? Rate of items very low... i'm playing CHN int char (86lv) with SOS was provided but very hard to train with 8x 9x mob
You should have 9dg 1st tier sos weapon which should be enough to train at 8/9 dg monsters?
Old 01/02/2019, 14:25   #1710

Review of Electus after playing for approximately 1 week;

PROS:

Jobbing – server has the nostalgic feeling that reminds me of iSRO 80 cap when jobbing was popular. Some of the trade caravans in Electus have 100+ traders at one time. The gold you receive from the job roles is fantastic, yesterday I completed a small number of trades are received close to 900mil. With 900mil you can easily buy an SOS weapon clean.

EXP / Drop rate – I can successfully level a character from 1 – 100 within a few hours with SBOT. No requirement to gap with the large amount of SP you receive on creation.

Events – Server had a wide range of events that are on-going throughout the day, these attract a lot of people and give you the opportunity to get free silk. I myself have received a decent amount from the Trivia questions asked randomly within the server.

Change the appearance of your items, I love that I am able to run around with my 8D set on. This brings back the memories of Greece, iSRO 2006. Everything is customisable within the server and added a lot of fun to the players.

Server community – this server has a fantastic community, majority of people are friendly and will help you out if required.

CONS/REQUESTS:

Drop rate on certain items can be lower, it took me 3-4 days to find SOS protector boots to complete my set, I would love to see a low drop rate being added for SOX drops on monsters, I remember back in the ISRO days waking up to check your characters, it was like Christmas finding SOX randomly. I understand this could lead to a botting culture however, if the rate is that of the Diamond boxes on 95+ mobs then there shouldn’t be a major issue.

Old player’s vs new players – there is quite an extensive gap between sets, being a new player myself I find it difficult to PVP and job vs people in full SOM/GE sets. I would like to see an easier way to close the gap between the sets, should this be a pay to win option where I could upgrade SOX through silk or an easier way to obtain the items. I also feel due to the servers age the GS quest rewards could be increased, it takes quite a while to get them, majority of players are maxed or close to maxed with the skills already. Waiting two days for 1 skill takes a lot of time when all I want to do is PVP or Job.

HWID limit – 2 at the moment however, I would like to have a character as a staller in town to sell goods, there is nothing worse than having to stall while seeing a job caravan passing through. Again, I understand the reasoning for this, I guess I just need to buy another computer!

Higher rewards on FWG, it is hard to find a party for FWG as no one likes to PVE. Increasing the rewards would increase the amount of people completing this dungeon. Yes, there are 1 star FWG but who wants to solo? This game is more exciting when playing with friends.

Overview: I love the server and will continue to play, I hope the server continues like this for many months to come. With the GM input I have no doubt this will be the case.

Many thanks
-Stomper

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread