Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN

Discussion on Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/22/2018, 01:02   #826

elite*gold: 0
server get down without any information? nice, bb my donkey and gold from trade...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2018, 01:22   #827

I can see two guys that got banned for i don't know what reasons that are spreading so much negativity on this thread. That's not really nice, is it ? If you saying bad things about the server, come with proofs. If you can log in 10chars here, show us proofs. If you say there are bots, show us proofs. If there's no proofs, please, don't spread all this negativity, as there are people that are looking for this kind of server and they might change their opinion of joining the server cause of the things you guys are saying.
We are enjoying playing here, feels like everyone is somehow equal. There are only up to 10ppl that are really strong on the server, rest of us doing well with a +5 set and a weapon +7+9 which is not hard at all to get.
As you saw on the previous pictures posted by one of the guys, we are doing massive trades.
CTF is awesome all the time, same goes for BA.
Of course there's things that can be improved, of course not everyone agrees with the changes GM has made so far(removing bless in CTF/BA, adding alchemy materials as drops from mobs etc..) but you have to understand and have some patience there's new things that are coming to the servers in the upcoming updates.
I don't know about you, but I'm really excited about the new uptade that's coming and I'm not angry at all they postponed as obviously they wanna do it every perfect in order to offer as a good experience playinghere.
Server is more than 4months old and still going and our community is growing everyday, takes a blind man not to notice it.
I saw you complaine many people left. Of course people are leaving, people are joining, but that's not necessary gm's fault. Maybe they just taking a break due to their busy real life, lol.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/22/2018, 05:10   #828

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by rares1998 View Post
I can see two guys that got banned for i don't know what reasons that are spreading so much negativity on this thread. That's not really nice, is it ? If you saying bad things about the server, come with proofs. If you can log in 10chars here, show us proofs. If you say there are bots, show us proofs. If there's no proofs, please, don't spread all this negativity, as there are people that are looking for this kind of server and they might change their opinion of joining the server cause of the things you guys are saying.
We are enjoying playing here, feels like everyone is somehow equal. There are only up to 10ppl that are really strong on the server, rest of us doing well with a +5 set and a weapon +7+9 which is not hard at all to get.
As you saw on the previous pictures posted by one of the guys, we are doing massive trades.
CTF is awesome all the time, same goes for BA.
Of course there's things that can be improved, of course not everyone agrees with the changes GM has made so far(removing bless in CTF/BA, adding alchemy materials as drops from mobs etc..) but you have to understand and have some patience there's new things that are coming to the servers in the upcoming updates.
I don't know about you, but I'm really excited about the new uptade that's coming and I'm not angry at all they postponed as obviously they wanna do it every perfect in order to offer as a good experience playinghere.
Server is more than 4months old and still going and our community is growing everyday, takes a blind man not to notice it.
I saw you complaine many people left. Of course people are leaving, people are joining, but that's not necessary gm's fault. Maybe they just taking a break due to their busy real life, lol.
agree

And if you dont like it, there are enough other servers for you (DCRMo + Herotachi)

Server is just perfect as it is. Exept of some personal opinions like bless spell is pretty needed in BA Score. Also Blackress got disabled in those events, but its nerfed already. When u get blackressed u have this blackress buffs for 10 seconds. Yeah 10 seconds.... You cant even rebuff in that time. So i dont get it, why its disabled in this events. But its not really disturbing me. Just makes no sense. xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2018, 11:27   #829

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Cleaned
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2018, 13:11   #830

Hello again @. After the last conversation i understand that better share all about your server in public not in PM. I hope that you will not take this like a some kind of assault again. A friend of mine made another interesting video with a guy that claiming that is using modded mbot 1.12b.Better check it.As he said 'decide by yourself is it real or not'
Regards

Gallery 1
Old 08/22/2018, 13:15   #831

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Hello again @. After the last conversation i understand that better share all about your server in public not in PM. I hope that you will not take this like a some kind of assault again. A friend of mine made another interesting video with a guy that claiming that is using modded mbot 1.12b.Better check it.As he said 'decide by yourself is it real or not'
Regards

Gallery 1
well would be realy great if there would come some bans for boting as it should be
Old 08/22/2018, 16:27   #832

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Regards
Than you,

we never said it was imposible to make it work. All commercial and free bots are not working.

But we will increase the security.

Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lart113 View Post
well would be realy great if there would come some bans for boting as it should be
botters will never prevail on this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2018, 17:11   #833

Live - farming Items etc.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2018, 20:09   #834

Is there hope to start this server so late?
Old 08/22/2018, 20:19   #835

yepp. in 2 weeks u r Lv80 and ff - getting tons of drops etc.

My premium nearly ends at my Warlock/Cleric

Please vote...

*vote will end this friday.
Old 08/22/2018, 20:57   #836

What's wrong with grab pet? Sometimes picks up items and sometimes doesn't... It's not full and I play warlock
Old 08/22/2018, 22:34   #837

Received Thanks: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMooRRoo View Post
What's wrong with grab pet? Sometimes picks up items and sometimes doesn't... It's not full and I play warlock
warlock can kill 3x faster and grab pet arent that fast to pickup
Old 08/22/2018, 23:27   #838

Which bot can i use in this server?
Old 08/22/2018, 23:37   #839

NO BOTS in title is to hard to read?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2018, 23:39   #840

Quote:
Originally Posted by clericakar View Post
Which bot can i use in this server?
You can get plvled and still be afk. and if you search hard enough you can find keypressers, and dont worry, they do partyes with every kind of build so make what ever you want. 6str chars pts FTW
Closed Thread