Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN

Discussion on Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 05/09/2018, 22:52   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 103
Originally Posted by OriginOnline View Post
It is beta Phase, but nothing will be wiped after it ends! So you can start now!


SO you will wipe lvls? YOU only will lost players GL ... PPL wont play your server because of you scamming us...



ahmetcamli is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2018, 22:53   #77

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcamli View Post
Originally Posted by OriginOnline View Post
It is beta Phase, but nothing will be wiped after it ends! So you can start now!


SO you will wipe lvls? YOU only will lost players GL ... PPL wont play your server because of you scamming us...
Only a level reset, this is necessary for the Grand opening. Sorry about that.

All players who want their silk purchase back will be refunded.


OriginOnline is offline  
Old 05/09/2018, 22:54   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginOnline View Post
Only a level reset, this is necessary for the Grand opening. Sorry about that.

All players who want their silk purchase back will be refunded.
dude you really dont get it, you will gain 10 new players but will lost 50 OB players... nobody believes liar GM's
ahmetcamli is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2018, 22:56   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,302
Received Thanks: 1,015
Disappointed...
Sadly we cannot trust any server admins, what is true today...tomorrow will be a lie.
In ourdays you will hardly meet a real "man", one that keeps his word.

Regards


Omnyamura is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2018, 22:58   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,110
Received Thanks: 1,515
who cares about current levels?
isnt it more nice when all start from zero at the same time?
i like that idea for grandopening.

its beta atm anyways
i know, i also readed that nothing gonna get wiped, but hey.... now we got a chance for maybe making an other character.
Casque is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2018, 22:59   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
who cares about current levels?
isnt it more nice when all start from zero at the same time?
i like that idea for grandopening.
just think about GM's word that he wont wipe nothing and this server is bot free means ppl spent hours with HANDS !!!
ahmetcamli is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/09/2018, 23:01   #82

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcamli View Post
just think about GM's word that he wont wipe nothing and this server is bot free means ppl spent hours with HANDS !!!
We are giving you the notice with only 5 days of the beta open, even before the week.

We do sorry to have to do this level reset. This will not happen again.

Cheers,
OriginOnline is offline  
Old 05/09/2018, 23:01   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,302
Received Thanks: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
who cares about current levels?
isnt it more nice when all start from zero at the same time?
i like that idea for grandopening.

its beta atm anyways
i know, i also readed that nothing gonna get wiped, but hey.... now we got a chance for maybe making an other character.
WHo didnt start from 0? You're always leeching every admin ***. I started lv1 like everyone, not our problem if you start to play 2/3days after.

The problem here is that the admin explicitly said several times that there wouldn't be any wipe, and now this...

Anyways, no patience to discuss anymore.

Good night everyone.
Omnyamura is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2018, 23:02   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,110
Received Thanks: 1,515
level up is easy, but what happen to that farmed sp?
thats work.
Casque is offline  
Old 05/09/2018, 23:03   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginOnline View Post
We are giving you the notice with only 5 days of the beta open, even before the week.

We do sorry to have to do this level reset. This will not happen again.

Cheers,
if you lied 1x, so nobody believes in you. You are free to do wipe but you will see servers population on saturday.

There s another idea for wipe more fair: Just wipe ALL THINGS on Saturday and give OBT players SILK reward depends on their levels. How about it?
ahmetcamli is offline  
Old 05/09/2018, 23:03   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,110
Received Thanks: 1,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
WHo didnt start from 0? You're always leeching every admin ***. I started lv1 like everyone, not our problem if you start to play 2/3days after.

The problem here is that the admin explicitly said several times that there wouldn't be any wipe, and now this...

Anyways, no patience to discuss anymore.

Good night everyone.
i started way earlier as u think. but its okay if this is you opinion.
Casque is offline  
Old 05/09/2018, 23:06   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 14
the GM told me 4 days ago 'There will be no wipe, I promise.' Now look what is happening. He basicly lied to all of us and waste all of our time. You have to imagine you played 4 days 10h + a day, the time you put in and it is gone in 1 second, because the GM decides he doesnt have enough players. However so many players will leave he wont even gain more players after all. Also how can you still trust this GM after he will do this?
Who knows what he might say in 3 weeks? maybe another wipe because there arent enough players. Anyways, my advice to everyone: DO NOT play here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
who cares about current levels?
isnt it more nice when all start from zero at the same time?
i like that idea for grandopening.

its beta atm anyways
i know, i also readed that nothing gonna get wiped, but hey.... now we got a chance for maybe making an other character.
You havent even played this game for the past 4 days. How can you know what we feel. And we = THE MAJORITY OF THE PLAYERS. We feel like **** now, we feel scammed of our time.
UchihaYasuo is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/09/2018, 23:10   #88

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaYasuo View Post
the GM told me 4 days ago 'There will be no wipe, I promise.' Now look what is happening. He basicly lied to all of us and waste all of our time. You have to imagine you played 4 days 10h + a day, the time you put in and it is gone in 1 second, because the GM decides he doesnt have enough players. However so many players will leave he wont even gain more players after all. Also how can you still trust this GM after he will do this?
Who knows what he might say in 3 weeks? maybe another wipe because there arent enough players. Anyways, my advice to everyone: DO NOT play here.



You havent even played this game for the past 4 days. How can you know what we feel. And we = THE MAJORITY OF THE PLAYERS. We feel like **** now, we feel scammed of our time.
Guys please understand that we didnt lie to you. We have to fix an issue with the server that we didnt know about. We told you the truth at the time of asking your questions. We assure you this wont happen again.
OriginOnline is offline  
Old 05/09/2018, 23:12   #89
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginOnline View Post
Guys please understand that we didnt lie to you. We have to fix an issue with the server that we didnt know about. We told you the truth at the time of asking your questions. We assure you this wont happen again.
check your previous comments, you purely LIED and SCAMMED

we waiting for you think about it again, this legit servers population is nice now

dot
ahmetcamli is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2018, 23:13   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 4
At first you said something and then changed it ... is not it a lie?!?


Silkacek is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
Let's make great hack!!! / Let's gro▀artig machen hack!!!
04/24/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
English: Who find good, working hack to S4? Nobody? I KNOW THIS!!! Why we can't make hack with awesome options, without errors, unvirused by viruses (O.o) , undetected by Xtarp and other sh***? WHY? Let's make great hack. We need talented peoples and hackers to make it. I make list with good (or great) hacks, suspenders, cheats or ideas to make. LET'S MOVE AS* AND DO THIS PEOPLE :D PS.: I know... this is not this topic but i must write this here ;p Sry 4 bad english. Deutch: Wer gut zu...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.