Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ruby Reborn | 100 Cap | CH | Revolutionary | Huge Competition | No Limits | GO 20.1

Old   #1066

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharelo11 View Post
zhuauhauhahuahuhuauhaa thats why i quit sro when last failectus dead i did 2 mistakes.
played Cronos and electus donated more than 15k$ and i understand those all scammers when thier money end they open a fail server only fake names for few weeks and close it when the donation guys gets bored, happened to me so im sure this 1 team always open and close with fake names u fools just get out and dont support or join this fake scammers if u want to fking play sro just download joymax and play u fking bastards. enough with this kids learn from ur fking mistakes...

Alioso, Steroids.
the exact type of person that encourages server owners to become more p2w is you, thank you for quitting

Old   #1067

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh View Post
the exact type of person that encourages server owners to become more p2w is you, thank you for quitting
haha just played 2 servers and i understand how its working. its the same person who open servers with diffrent names only to milk money from fools like me and the others who still playing and didnt understand.

WHO SEARCHING FOR NORMAL SERVER JUST DOWNLOAD SILKROAD ONLINE FROM JOYMAX AND STOP JUMPING EVERY WEEK TO ANOTHER SERVER..

oh btw(SroWorld->DuckyRoad->DymerReborn->DuckRoadRemus>RubyReborn>SourceRoad) Seems u jumping everyweek to another server to. hope next time we meet and ur list will count 200 server,

Old   #1068

DDoS much?
Old   #1069

R.I.P Ruby
It was ****** server anyway

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #1070

we the new player cant have Moon weapon because we need 500 Ruby Yewels for moon weapon and alltime CTF and BA Cancelled because no one join it !!! WE NEED RUBY YEWELS REWARD in JOB TOO AND MAKE MORE REWARD IN PURG. !!! WE CANT MAKE IT 500 !!!!
Old   #1071

my bad
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1072

ADD weapon upgrade scrolls from SOD to SOM.. newer players would have a chance then, coz they will need set only.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1073

Its time to make SOM items tradable... much players sell their chars cuz SOM is untradable and this can cause someone be hacked. .. its will be more easy & safe to sell only SOM items ... not chars.

Also upgrade is good too ... SOD +9 to SOM +7 ... SOD +11 to SOD +9 ... etc.

PS: I just destroyed my SOM weapon ago 4 days cuz was boring and now can't get new one lol ... cuz they untradable .. and i have 14k silk .. what to do with them?

So make SOM tradable fast possible.

PS: WTS 14k silk ... cheaper than in website ... if someone interested , message me here with offer.
Old   #1074

to much ddos on this server, you cant play 1 day without problems there.
Old   #1075

Thumbs up

I do not know why they still insist on this kind of system nolifes: D Go Flirt, **** *** and live life! Or look for something that does not keep you 100% of the time xD
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1076

is the server going to be back online or no ? :S
Old   #1077

Quote:
Originally Posted by keityn View Post
I do not know why they still insist on this kind of system nolifes: D Go Flirt, **** *** and live life! Or look for something that does not keep you 100% of the time xD
ur right this kind of nolifers will never understand. please man opan serwar plaaazzz i have no lefeeee plaaaz silkroad my life ppl0xxx need sarwar i cant sleep men im taking anti pshycodalic pills ill suicide soon without sro man plz no dead serwar...

im sure they r downloading 20 server atm. they cant live without a 90's old game(silkroad)
Old   #1078

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharelo11 View Post
ur right this kind of nolifers will never understand. please man opan serwar plaaazzz i have no lefeeee plaaaz silkroad my life ppl0xxx need sarwar i cant sleep men im taking anti pshycodalic pills ill suicide soon without sro man plz no dead serwar...

im sure they r downloading 20 server atm. they cant live without a 90's old game(silkroad)
There's an expert on the subject '-'
Old   #1079

so server is dead or gonna get repaired soon?
Old   #1080

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoisss View Post
so server is dead or gonna get repaired soon?
dead. every server will be active first week then will fall down in short of time.
even the orginal sro(joymax) is dead this old game will never have fun again.
every server the same ppl play for few days then jump to another server.
have fun finding 1-2 weeks server.

Tags
ruby, ruby online, ruby reborn, silkroad 100 cap