Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ruby Reborn | 100 Cap | CH | Revolutionary | Huge Competition | No Limits | GO 20.1

Closed Thread

Old 03/05/2018, 16:34   #1051

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinzar View Post
Right and u still should trust them! Maybe its too much p2w and they could not handle all the bypassers yes but they had set up a nice gameplay with nice ideas offered a smooth Server, lagfree and everyone was hyped at beginning! People are still active...and show me 1 Server which is NOT based on p2w..^^ at least they tried to be a bit innovative and different...It will be always like this until 1 fuck*ng RICH guy open a Pserver which is totally play2win but even then its hard cuz community sux no1 like hard drop rates or long term! And dont forget the Server is still filled its damaged but not dead yet. And please dont forget also, Pservers are made for 2-3 Months with luck maybe 4-5 ^^ Actually there is no reason to start hate on em cuz almost every big Server is going crazy after 1 or 2 months at least they didnīt give out a Donation list with Emails like others - lel. But i agree the bypassing went on another level here...

Anyway i will always prefer Ruby Projects over all the others like Reality/Electus/Eon/Eternity.

I just recommend everyone: join only big Projects, play psro 2-3 times a year, try to find YOUR fun and forget hate. U canīt change this Scene - learn to deal with it or switch back to isro or quit! Good luck!

King Regards!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
The server was never "pay2win". Economy part, the server is perfect and I don't see why you all are complaining. We are still doing updates, there are still players who play. Just not because the big guilds left, means the server is dead..

To everyone saying that we need $$$, we could leave the server as it is without doing any major updates but we did an update yesterday and we introduced 2 new events which should revive the server and we will keep doing more updates until we got no players left.

You leaving, doesn't mean that the server is dead. For you it is, for others it's not and for us the team, our server is still going good.

Ruby is still going good!
You can argue that silk scrolls isn't pay2win but I would still consider them to be p2w.. , the bigger issue for me is how the game rewards everyone equally. part of the sro grind is getting the last tier, 1-2 months into the server and everyone got the last tier weapon because they traced caravans isn't how it's supposed to be.
1- sos and som items only
2- make jobbing give gold + coins to buy sos equipment with the same system you implemented here
3- make som weapons come from job temple uniques so people actually fight for it ..(hard drop ofcourse)

Old 03/06/2018, 15:54   #1052

it is the problem in every server,silkroad is MMORPG game which means it will always be pay 2 win,but it can be handled if there is a server with original source of the game files to prevent DLL abusers bypassers and so on,and maybe then we could see a server would last more than 2 or 3 months, bypassers was going ham on ruby like their life depends on it, economy ****** up real hard and you know the drill. sro as a game is dead long ago because of it is own community it became unplayable.and i think the only way to remember the good old days is watching sro vids on youtube instead of playing it.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/07/2018, 12:14   #1053

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kol4u View Post
was good at first but now it sucks terribly. i'll just wait for eternity or reality
good luck to all of you who will still play this crap lol
Hello hamdy, how are u? Thought u end sro after dymer "reborn". Anyway thanks for "gl" cuz Im sitting here before anything good gonna open. But, right, this server sux more and more every fckin day
Quote:
Right and u still should trust them! Maybe its too much p2w and they could not handle all the bypassers yes but they had set up a nice gameplay with nice ideas offered a smooth Server, lagfree and everyone was hyped at beginning! People are still active...and show me 1 Server which is NOT based on p2w..^^ at least they tried to be a bit innovative and different...It will be always like this until 1 fuck*ng RICH guy open a Pserver which is totally play2win but even then its hard cuz community sux no1 like hard drop rates or long term! And dont forget the Server is still filled its damaged but not dead yet. And please dont forget also, Pservers are made for 2-3 Months with luck maybe 4-5 ^^ Actually there is no reason to start hate on em cuz almost every big Server is going crazy after 1 or 2 months at least they didnīt give out a Donation list with Emails like others - lel. But i agree the bypassing went on another level here...

Anyway i will always prefer Ruby Projects over all the others like Reality/Electus/Eon/Eternity.

I just recommend everyone: join only big Projects, play psro 2-3 times a year, try to find YOUR fun and forget hate. U canīt change this Scene - learn to deal with it or switch back to isro or quit! Good luck!

King Regards!
Yeah, its true, but cmon, why private servers become pay2win? Because trash sro community accept is cuz its easier to donate fckin 30$ and buy full sos set +7 for that than doing it by ourself and waiting drop. The biggest thing is making it pay2win is adding silk scrolls. Silkroad was gold based game, and psro is destroying it. About Ruby. How can it be no pay2win when fob or ace get excellent idea of adding stones for moon droping from normal mobs? XD its juts make bypassers, or people with 10 pc like Tarja stronger and richer. If sro community would just stop milking people who opens servers based on pay2win, then servers like that would die so fckin fast

Quote:
why u guys dont offer next time directly elix/stone packages or +9 +10 +11 weaps on homepage for $? So everyone knows its p2w and u probably have less bypassers, less alchemy Rquits, better Money + tarja can finally sell his laptops. (:
This is exactly same thing as silks scrolls, but silks scrolls are hidden option of it.
Btw if I remember good demonsro did that thing. They were selling boxes with best weapon for $$ and no one called it corruption, guess why :v
Old 03/07/2018, 14:05   #1054

Fix CTF is Buged !! // MAKE RUBY YEWEL MORE REWARDS IS ONLY TO FCKING LOW !!!

Old 03/08/2018, 20:41   #1055

a guy just gave away items for 50b and said thanks to ace (owner) for selling him items for real cash and then he got banned xD
Old 03/08/2018, 22:13   #1056

elite*gold: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
a guy just gave away items for 50b and said thanks to ace (owner) for selling him items for real cash and then he got banned xD
Do not believe everything you hear..
Old 03/08/2018, 22:55   #1057

GG
Old 03/08/2018, 23:11   #1058

Quote:
Do not believe everything you hear..
Dude the ******* server is about to close. Facebook page has been shutdown and they do the donation event to get some more cash before it closes, they sold items to players too.
Old 03/09/2018, 00:14   #1059

Quote:
Dude the ******* server is about to close. Facebook page has been shutdown and they do the donation event to get some more cash before it closes, they sold items to players too.
Are you retarded? I'm the developer, what the **** are u even saying? Selling items? REALLY??...
Old 03/09/2018, 01:48   #1060

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 1,051
Quote:
We didn't shut it down some guys joymax hired got it closed for copyrights as you can see here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2018, 02:42   #1061

Quote:
The server was never "pay2win". Economy part, the server is perfect and I don't see why you all are complaining. We are still doing updates, there are still players who play. Just not because the big guilds left, means the server is dead..

To everyone saying that we need $$$, we could leave the server as it is without doing any major updates but we did an update yesterday and we introduced 2 new events which should revive the server and we will keep doing more updates until we got no players left.

You leaving, doesn't mean that the server is dead. For you it is, for others it's not and for us the team, our server is still going good.

Ruby is still going good!
Wasn't pay2win? Gonna disagree. You made moon immos untradeable - this forced players to have to spend silk on them. You back tracked after player numbers started dwindling. I wonder how many of your current users are bypassing and what kind of actual playerbase you've got.
Old 03/09/2018, 06:24   #1062

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
Wasn't pay2win? Gonna disagree. You made moon immos untradeable - this forced players to have to spend silk on them. You back tracked after player numbers started dwindling. I wonder how many of your current users are bypassing and what kind of actual playerbase you've got.
Made immortal untradeable and u could get them as drops from HWT or Purgatory and for 80 Ruby Points from Ruby Speical NPC
Old 03/09/2018, 07:24   #1063

Quote:
Are you retarded? I'm the developer, what the **** are u even saying? Selling items? REALLY??...

Yea selling items. This guy havent killed anyone in job history even and he had sos+9 set and sod +10bow. Explain to me how this guy gets one of the best sets on server and he havent done a single minute of jobbing
Old 03/09/2018, 07:52   #1064

Received Thanks: 1,292
Quote:
Yea selling items. This guy havent killed anyone in job history even and he had sos+9 set and sod +10bow. Explain to me how this guy gets one of the best sets on server and he havent done a single minute of jobbing
not sure if serious or just braindead
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2018, 12:29   #1065

zhuauhauhahuahuhuauhaa thats why i quit sro when last failectus dead i did 2 mistakes.
played Cronos and electus donated more than 15k$ and i understand those all scammers when thier money end they open a fail server only fake names for few weeks and close it when the donation guys gets bored, happened to me so im sure this 1 team always open and close with fake names u fools just get out and dont support or join this fake scammers if u want to fking play sro just download joymax and play u fking bastards. enough with this kids learn from ur fking mistakes...

Alioso, Steroids.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
ruby, ruby online, ruby reborn, silkroad 100 cap