Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Pearl Online 80 Cap CH Old iSRO Experience Labor System 4200+ Online!

Discussion on Black Pearl Online 80 Cap CH Old iSRO Experience Labor System 4200+ Online! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/24/2017, 14:52   #781

elite*gold: 0
In your all words , you just keep spamming turkish ppl like this, like this .... blablabla. You can't even give effective and truth answers to your players, because there is nothing to say except generalize turkish ppl with your garbage ideas...
I was playing server since first day... Although i have 14x proxy bot char when it was 2nd or 3rd week of server (It's like 1,5-2k silk profit every day), i mentioned that you should turn your server to hwid(pc) limit.
In fact u did it ... But after you've seen your online count dropped 50/50 immediately, you turn back to ip limit to save your Magical sentence " 5k + players" ... Although u know %80 of these online account was connecting with proxy....
Day by day, your server went to die (because of drop count of moon items increasing extremely).

Anyway, i didn't know your character ... If i knew, i would never play in your platform. After you force us to leave game. Im surely believe that,people never trust you again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2017, 17:21   #782

elite*gold: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalural View Post
In your all words , you just keep spamming turkish ppl like this, like this .... blablabla. You can't even give effective and truth answers to your players, because there is nothing to say except generalize turkish ppl with your garbage ideas...
I was playing server since first day... Although i have 14x proxy bot char when it was 2nd or 3rd week of server (It's like 1,5-2k silk profit every day), i mentioned that you should turn your server to hwid(pc) limit.
In fact u did it ... But after you've seen your online count dropped 50/50 immediately, you turn back to ip limit to save your Magical sentence " 5k + players" ... Although u know %80 of these online account was connecting with proxy....
Day by day, your server went to die (because of drop count of moon items increasing extremely).

Anyway, i didn't know your character ... If i knew, i would never play in your platform. After you force us to leave game. Im surely believe that,people never trust you again.
You know nothing about me and about what is going on.

We step back from hwid limit because of dc and massive login problems, it wasnt healthy, 2k players was online but 2k players had issues via login to the game do you have any idea about this? of course not!!!! you only care what is the site player count says you have no clue about the problems we were facing at the back of the stage.

3 days and nights non stopping and without sleeping we have connected to players' computes via team viewer and tried to fix their problems one by one and we did it but at next login they had problems again and when we were sure that there is no a permanent solution for that we step back from hwid limit and back to ip limit again.

The truth is we failed add a healthy and bugfree hwid limit to the server. Our concern was never show high player amount on counters, if we had such a concern we wouldnt ever try to shift to pc limit at the first place!

People like you only know judge and blame others without even knowing what is going on. I dont damn care how many players is on the server and i dont damn care how much money ill earn from this server, i just tried do my best but not enough still people like you judging me like i was trying to only get money or high player count...

I have no words to people like you, please just shut up and go play wherever you want!!!
Old 07/24/2017, 18:27   #783

Loggin Problems,
After the latest update, i'm not able to loggin. After typing my id and password i'll get the message:
" Cannot connect to the server because.....ip has exceed its limit"
i cant connect wiht any of my chars. i restarted my router and this doesn't help.
What can i do now ?

Regards
Old 07/24/2017, 18:33   #784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dende21 View Post
Loggin Problems,
After the latest update, i'm not able to loggin. After typing my id and password i'll get the message:
" Cannot connect to the server because.....ip has exceed its limit"
i cant connect wiht any of my chars. i restarted my router and this doesn't help.
What can i do now ?

Regards
We will check it asap sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Please try again.
Old 07/24/2017, 19:12   #785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbluee View Post
We will check it asap sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Please try again.
It's working, Thank you for the fast support
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2017, 19:22   #786

what's new with the latest update?
Old 07/25/2017, 19:52   #787

@
Can you explain that 90 cap weapon upgrade system more detailed?
As you offer we will be able to upgrade moon+7 and higher weps to 9dg but how?
I mean let's suppose I have +7 FB %60 stats spear, what will I get when I upgrade it to 9dg; clean moon 76+0, 0 stat moon spear ? or 76+0 moon and FB %60 stat spear? or 76 moon +7 FB %60 stat ?
Thanks
Old 07/25/2017, 21:18   #788

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalArcher View Post
what's new with the latest update?
Greetings,

The changes has been made by weekly server inspection is as follows:

1) Global chat prices reduced from 150 silk to 100 silk.
2) Holly Warrior Acc and Archangel Wing Helm trade problem solved.
3) Due to grab pets stuck around their range reduced a bit. (its not guarantee that this solved the problem 100% but at least should be better than before)
4) The problem with some items while selling to npcs shows different price but give different gold after the sale is fixed.
5) Speed drug prices 25% lowered.
6) Start pot amounts raised for beginners.
7) The price of low dg sun items (7 dg and below) lowered.
8) New 2 avatars added.
9) General performance and some minor bug & exploit fixes applied / made..

What Considered To be Done But Hasn't Done:

1) Job suit problem at DW didnt fixed, we will take a look at it again later until then you should buy it from Hotan.
2) All chat limit outside of the dw town didnt fixed, we will take look at it again.
3) There is and ads on dw map that didnt fixed because that would needed a huge uptade we will share a new media in order to solve that problem.

Soon Will Be Added:

1) Duel system event. (Details will be sharing with you once we make the necessary tests..)

Regards,
Black Pearl Crew.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2017, 23:03   #789

Quote:
Originally Posted by gockberg View Post
@
Can you explain that 90 cap weapon upgrade system more detailed?
As you offer we will be able to upgrade moon+7 and higher weps to 9dg but how?
I mean let's suppose I have +7 FB %60 stats spear, what will I get when I upgrade it to 9dg; clean moon 76+0, 0 stat moon spear ? or 76+0 moon and FB %60 stat spear? or 76 moon +7 FB %60 stat ?
Thanks
We are considering add something to itemmal by silks give you a chooice upgrade your +7 items and higher pluses to 9dg without any loss but its not certain yet. When things are specified we will keep you updated.

At the moment only certain thing is there will be an upgrade system for +7 items and items with higher pluses.
Old 07/28/2017, 20:09   #790

the server is closed?i can;t start the game
Old 07/29/2017, 01:37   #791

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolerul View Post
the server is closed?i can;t start the game
No its not, server is online. Try to reset your router sometimes our firewall blocking reguler ips.
Old 07/30/2017, 16:04   #792

Change your title. You no longer have 4200+ players.
Old 07/30/2017, 21:03   #793

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRO_Addict View Post
Change your title. You no longer have 4200+ players.
Why is it your concern? mind your business please. Server will rise again soon with 90 cap.
Old 07/31/2017, 15:45   #794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbluee View Post
Why is it your concern? mind your business please. Server will rise again soon with 90 cap.
You are false adversiting your server. It is basically a lie. You server has between 1400-1600 online.
Old 07/31/2017, 17:25   #795

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRO_Addict View Post
You are false adversiting your server. It is basically a lie. You server has between 1400-1600 online.
Its not possible edit title whenever we want. Title has changed when server had 4200+ players, if aftewards players dropped and now its not match with title this does not mean i am a liar or a false advertiser, use your brain instead of sitting on it.

Tags
80 cap, isro system, oldschool