Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Black Pearl Online 80 Cap CH Old iSRO Experience Labor System 4200+ Online!

Old   #811

elite*gold: 0
Black Pearl Online 110 Cap
I'm so glad

Thanks
1 User
Old   #812

My opinion about BlackPearl Online.

Dear ElitePvPers.

It's quite hard to find a decent private server in this big amount of offers these days. Most of them are overedited, overloaded, there's nothing left Silkroad was unique for in the past. After reading about this server and its rates I gave it a try. I'm part of the BlackPearl server for ~ 4 weeks now.

I'm quite suprised but with a positive impact. First I thought it's just one of those servers, yelling about "OldSchool" but giving nothing. After hand grinding for 1 1/2 hours, reaching Lv 21 and collecting Chakji's Eyes at the China West Ferry these old iSro experiences came back to my mind of questing for days to reach 5% a day. In my opinion the biggest archivement of this server here is to keep the main work to do into leveling / farming / jobbing. This is Silkroad as I remembered it. It's hard work, somehow boring work, but very interesting to repeat these old quests no one cares about on most servers like Earth Ghost Hunting or collecting Scorpion's posion.

Farming set parts, doing a risky 2* at Level 32 to buy the new weapon, getting wrecked by some Lv60 Player thieves...It's just..Wow ! Never thought these things would return to my mind again.

Furthermore, the CapIncreasing system is the right thing to do. New areas, new quests, new challenges, no standing around in towns and being bored af...It's obvious - These admins have a plan. And they're putting work in it.

For those who are looking for a decent spot to stay, you're doing nothing wrong with joining this server. It takes time to grow up here, it's just a big fun to see these old things happening again.

Maybe one word to the community since most of my pre-posters mentioned it ; of course there are many turks. It's a turkish server so it's no suprise. And of course some of them are that annoying like before, pming you 19 times like "come bro" "here" "lok lok lok freeee". But hey. Every nation has people with somehow..less brain. Nevertheless, it would be cool if the english speaking community would grow a little bit more over here

Kind regards !

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #813

how did i miss this server. Downloading, looks realy good :P

I have a problem. Patching has not finished error code 4. What to do ?
Old   #814

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by erabor View Post
how did i miss this server. Downloading, looks realy good :P

I have a problem. Patching has not finished error code 4. What to do ?
Download this mediapk2 and replace with current one. Please make a backup first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFish View Post
Dear ElitePvPers.

It's quite hard to find a decent private server in this big amount of offers these days. Most of them are overedited, overloaded, there's nothing left Silkroad was unique for in the past. After reading about this server and it's rates I gave it a try. I'm part of the BlackPearl server for ~ 4 weeks now.

I'm quite suprised but with a positive impact. First I thought it's just one of those servers, yelling about "OldSchool" but giving nothing. After hand grinding for 1 1/2 hours, reaching Lv 21 and collecting Chakji's Eyes at the China West Ferry these old iSro experiences came back to my mind of questing for days to reach 5% a day. In my opinion the biggest archivement of this server here is to keep the main work to do into leveling / farming / jobbing. This is Silkroad as I remembered it. It's hard work, somehow boring work, but very interesting to repeat these old quests no one cares about on most servers like Earth Ghost Hunting or collecting Scorpion's posion.

Farming set parts, doing a risky 2* at Level 32 to buy the new weapon, getting wrecked by some Lv60 Player thieves...It's just..Wow ! Never thought these things would return to my mind again.

Furthermore, the CapIncreasing system is the right thing to do. New areas, new quests, new challenges, no standing around in towns and being bored af...It's obvious - These admins have a plan. And they're putting work in it.

For those who are looking for a decent spot to stay, you're doing nothing wrong with joining this server. It takes time to grow up here, it's just a big fun to see these old things happening again.

Maybe one word to the community since most of my pre-posters mentioned it ; of course there are many turks. It's a turkish server so it's no suprise. And of course some of them are that annoying like before, pming you 19 times like "come bro" "here" "lok lok lok freeee". But hey. Every nation has people with somehow..less brain. Nevertheless, it would be cool if the english speaking community would grow a little bit more over here

Kind regards !
A true Silkroad player...

Thank you very much for your beautiful and meaningful words. This comment is the best comment i've seen after long years.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #815

I got "Patching not finished please try again later ([Error code 4]) when I try to update, and the download link for Media.pk does not work
Old   #816

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazagoo91 View Post
I got "Patching not finished please try again later ([Error code 4]) when I try to update, and the download link for Media.pk does not work
Removing temppath folder might work.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #817

Do not play in turkish servers Because pay2win
Old   #818

Whats actually going on at the moment ?^^ Server and website down. Is it going to open again or was that it, server quit ? =P
Old   #819

bb serbver

Tags
80 cap, isro system, oldschool