Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Black Pearl Online 80 Cap CH Old iSRO Experience Labor System 4200+ Online!

Reply
 
Old   #31

 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
i am old enough to know you and maxigame
Then i feel pity for your wasted years, seems you've learned nothing about me and maxigame. What i am seeing is you are full of hate against us, like somone step on your tail. Maybe i've banned you or some of your dudes from maxigame and that's why you are acting like this.



Deepblue* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 551
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbluee View Post
Then i feel pity for your wasted years, seems you've learned nothing about me and maxigame. What i am seeing is you are full of hate against us, like somone step on your tail. Maybe i've banned you or some of your dudes from maxigame and that's why you are acting like this.
Just ignore him


veyselatman is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
i am old enough to know you and maxigame
I'm only seeing unfounded claims and extrajudicial executions.

Just ignore that 'mature' guys' 'kid' brain.

Haters gonna hate
ahmetcamli is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbluee View Post
Then i feel pity for your wasted years, seems you've learned nothing about me and maxigame. What i am seeing is you are full of hate against us, like somone step on your tail. Maybe i've banned you or some of your dudes from maxigame and that's why you are acting like this.
this is just funny.

i never wrote in maxigame. cus that community is completely milking cow.

but i appreciate your work. you are good "shepherd".

btw, why do i hate you if i don't know you? this is just nonsense

some ppl will like your server and play, some ppl won't. is it realy hard to embrace?

or you really get so used to being queen in your community and can't take any criticism.

and also i can spot easily your left ball and right ball here. and let me tell you this.

you made my day


NaniChirGelair is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 551
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
this is just funny.

i never wrote in maxigame. cus that community is completely milking cow.

but i appreciate your work. you are good "shepherd".

btw, why do i hate you if i don't know you? this is just nonsense

some ppl will like your server and play, some ppl won't. is it realy hard to embrace?

or you really get so used to being queen in your community and can't take any criticism.
if you hate this server and if you wont play this server ,just go away. Easy..
veyselatman is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
this is just funny.

i never wrote in maxigame. cus that community is completely milking cow.

but i appreciate your work. you are good "shepherd".

btw, why do i hate you if i don't know you? this is just nonsense

some ppl will like your server and play, some ppl won't. is it realy hard to embrace?

or you really get so used to being queen in your community and can't take any criticism.

and also i can spot easily your left ball and right ball here. and let me tell you this.

you made my day
Criticism? please dont make me laugh.

You're just blaming 'they will sell items bla bla' without any evidence.
ahmetcamli is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
if you hate this server and if you wont play this server ,just go away. Easy..
this is not your fathers back yard mate.
NaniChirGelair is offline  
Old   #38

 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
this is just funny.

i never wrote in maxigame. cus that community is completely milking cow.

but i appreciate your work. you are good "shepherd".

btw, why do i hate you if i don't know you? this is just nonsense

some ppl will like your server and play, some ppl won't. is it realy hard to embrace?

or you really get so used to being queen in your community and can't take any criticism.

and also i can spot easily your left ball and right ball here. and let me tell you this.

you made my day
You are continuing your insults so dont expect any respect from me.

I dont have problem with that if people dont like my server, everyone is free to express his/her feelings or thoughts about the game.

I have problem with that you are accusing me with that i am going to seel op items for $.

That's something serious, you cant say that without really knowing me or without having a valid evidence. You cant blame me just because of other Turkish people or server owners!!! You dont have that right!

Whatever you are not worth to talk with, its just wasting of time. I am not going to reply you back from now on. Say whatever you want, hope someday you can realize how childish you looks like with your theese empty words.
Deepblue* is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #39

 
elite*gold: 160
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 146
Let the Signature Event begin! Use our official elitepvpers signature as your own signature to get 50 Silk on grand opening!
Zetain is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbluee View Post
everyone is free to express his/her feelings or thoughts about the game.
Yes that is what i am doing here.

if you let players sell the items for $$ your server will be sooo pay2win.

this is what i feel

and if you realy think to be fair about it. ban the $$ trading. but you can't.

money is sweet i can't blame you
NaniChirGelair is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
Yes that is what i am doing here.

if you let players sell the items for $$ your server will be sooo pay2win.

this is what i feel

and if you realy think to be fair about it. ban the $$ trading. but you can't.

money is sweet i can't blame you
Let's think this issue from reverse, if GM bans $$ trading, i decide to sell my sun and someone would buy my sun with $$ , who s gonna stop us? These trades gonna exist always, banning of 'selling for $$' pushes it underground.

Cheers
ahmetcamli is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 41
Again one of those "play2win" servers....

Make IP limit 1
Dissable bot
Dissable sun

Make it really play2win and oldschool like you claim in your intro.

Everything else thumbs up, gona try it aswell.
But if it's gona be full Turkish server, I'm out hahah.

Good luck and cya there. Peace...
choby01 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

 
elite*gold: 160
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by choby01 View Post
Again one of those "play2win" servers....

Make IP limit 1
Dissable bot
Dissable sun

Make it really play2win and oldschool like you claim in your intro.

Everything else thumbs up, gona try it aswell.
But if it's gona be full Turkish server, I'm out hahah.

Good luck and cya there. Peace...
I'll create a International Thief guild, join us!
Zetain is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 41
Perfect, thief4life hehe
choby01 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetain View Post
Let the Signature Event begin! Use our official elitepvpers signature as your own signature to get 50 Silk on grand opening!
Count me in


ahmetcamli is offline  
Reply

Tags
80 cap, isro system, oldschool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Bts Online | 80 Cap Ch | 1x iSro Rates | %100 Labor Server | 03.03.2017
Bts Online | 80 Cap Ch | 1x iSro Rates | %100 Labor Server | 03.03.2017 "Back To Silkroad" As you can see from the Online name, we call you back...
50 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
BlackPearl-Online | D11 | Cap: 110 | Silk&Gold System iSro| iSro System | Old School
WEB Black Pearl 1 DAY ONLINE COME ON ALL =) http://i.epvpimg.com/Sm2Ib.png Server Features ™EXP Rate: 7x ™Gold Rate: 8x ™Item Rate: 7x ™Sox...
23 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
20.9.2016 | ElySon Online | 100 CAP | Ch | Silk&Gold System iSro| iSro System | PVE
----removed----
2 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.