Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7

Discussion on Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/19/2017, 15:53   #2551

elite*gold: 0
Ok. I dont know SRO. Your set doesnt affect your dmg. And Mangyangs has phy-mag reinforce. I am just fool.
Old 07/19/2017, 15:53   #2552

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda789 View Post
Do not fck up my new business man..
i will
Old 07/19/2017, 16:01   #2553

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRO_Addict View Post
Ok. I dont know SRO. Your set doesnt affect your dmg. And Mangyangs has phy-mag reinforce. I am just fool.
thewall, is that you?
Old 07/19/2017, 16:03   #2554

lower this stun rate ******* heuksal stun %100
Old 07/19/2017, 16:44   #2555

If people doesnt notice their dmg increased with better set, i cant teach them this game. For *** sake. Even higher phy reinforce on weapon increases your phy defence!

For those who dont understand...

Physical Defense= Str x Physical reinforce + Total Physical defense.
Magical Defense= Int x Magical reinforce + Total Magical defense.

Physical Attack= Str x Physical reinforce + Physical damage.
Magical Attack = Int x Magical reinforce + Magical damage.

Phy reinforce of your weapon will determine your physical defence. Same as magical reinforce in your weapon determine your magical defence.

Phy reinforce will determine your phy atack & defence power. And Magical reinforce in your boots will determine your magical defence & atack!

Reinforce values of your set is very important cuz they affect your total atack & defence power! Reinforce means ''support''. Wake up!
Old 07/19/2017, 17:40   #2556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackynuup View Post
The silkroad mechanics are so simple;
You have been regret since you began to talk about fucking builds.Cuz too much criticisms there are You shouldn't have done that it was unnecessary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by parry36 View Post
Dogs do hate fleas

How about find a fix for imbue bug, exit bug, exchange bug, stall bug, snow shield bug, and the countless other bugs that are only available to Heuskal tree?

Fire-Lightning STR bowers are the best build in jobbing for thieves, the only modifications to the build was a 4% increase in crit, is this the part you want nerfed? You trade in speed for the capability to fight 1v1 and be a support, as a force character will allow. A STR character who chooses Lightning as a secondary does not have the option of 1v1 combat unless his gear is significantly better. If you want the ability to "catch" players, change builds.
If you want your guild to be able to counter the pesky "fleas", change builds.
If you want to counter STR damage and remain the same build, change armor types.

Honestly I thought your Silkroad IQ was higher than this, for the person who has the largest guild in any recent server, to complain about "balance" on Silkroad.... It's a laughable gesture.

I believe I speak for the entire Silkroad community outside of EternalGlory when I say that you need to stop being selfish for your guild, and think/act on whats best for the server as a whole. Your guild is too large in numbers to have opinions catered to you. "Balance" in your eyes is only aiding you and your guild. This is not balance at all.
-I Just woke up

-the only modifications to the build was a 4% increase in crit, is this the part you want nerfed?
If you want the ability to "catch" players, change builds.
All those bugs that u counted fixed already except imbue.We've all seen the unending Pvp's in the beta process when cool-down came to imbue skills.Do you remember everybody were whining out about endless pvps.What more could there be that you didn't count? The light doesn't have to be an bower it's may unable to deal with glaive even force.But this doesn't mean they'd be extremely fast when flea said that's what I meant.Lights faster like fleas.Yes, btw i have a very nice kangal Dog i knew dogs does hate of fleas its pretty normal cuz they has no arms to reach his back.But we can call it a cheetah if you are very attached to this subject.Ultimately there is a difference of civilizations.Most of thieves being lightning just why? to escape from hunters logically its true.But i do know this, if i'd to place archers in my guild indeed the game balances gets fuck.Cuz its about lightnings vs lightnings..20 Hunters behind you catches you easily.You all know lets talk sense here. for those who didnt understand me, all my suggestions in the direction of lowering the power of lightning speed + cool down for Ghost walk.
"for the person who has the largest guild in any recent server, to complain about "balance" on Silkroad"
Im talking about Cronos who cares the original sro balances? it's been long years of left Silkroad.If we are still playing, it is because there are still projects that can be enjoyed and which more closer to people's problems.
-Honestly I thought your Silkroad IQ was highe....
Is everything what i've done in silkroad of my section (as a player) obviously in the middle.so you don't have this hardware to interrogate my IQ in this game everything is clear already. it's the easiest job to make broadcast and ironic speech.Anyone can do it try more constructive comments instead of innuendo remarks tbh I'd expect a more intelligent comment.But you've disappointed me.This is not about pacheon skills at all.Completely with lightning also we talking about builds not guilds.3/2 of the comments you made is not constructive and comments which are made to individuals. rofl
Old 07/19/2017, 17:51   #2557

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
Teardrop has killed Cerberus (INT) 7h ago
Teardrop has killed Captain Ivy (STR) 7h ago
Teardrop has killed Captain Ivy (INT) 7h ago
Teardrop has killed Uruchi (INT) 7h ago
Teardrop has killed Isyutaru (INT) 7h ago
Teardrop has killed Lord Yarkan (INT) 7h ago
Teardrop has killed Demon Shaitan (INT) 8h ago
Teardrop has killed Tiger Girl (INT) 8h ago
Pot calling the kettle black.
Old 07/19/2017, 18:20   #2558

Quote:
If people doesnt notice their dmg increased with better set, i cant teach them this game. For *** sake. Even higher phy reinforce on weapon increases your phy defence!

Physical Defense= Str x Physical reinforce + Total Physical defense.
Magical Defense= Int x Magical reinforce + Total Magical defense.

Physical Attack= Str x Physical reinforce + Physical damage.
Magical Attack = Int x Magical reinforce + Magical damage.

Phy reinforce of your weapon will determine your physical defence. Same as magical reinforce in your weapon determine your magical defence.

Phy reinforce will determine your phy atack & defence power. And Magical reinforce in your boots will determine your magical defence & atack!

Reinforce values of your set is very important cuz they affect your total atack & defence power! Reinforce means ''support''. Wake up!
This is so dumb. Really.

The Reinforces of the Weapon will increase the WEAPONS reinforce which will INCREASE your dmg.

The Reinforces of the Equipment will increase the SETS reinforce which will INCREASE your def.

The Equipments reinforce will NOT change the dmg you deal and the weapons reinforce wont increase your defence. period.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2017, 18:23   #2559

where is the quest npc lol
Old 07/19/2017, 19:41   #2560

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
where is the quest npc lol
it is removed, will be enabled on the next restart
Old 07/19/2017, 20:00   #2561

Quote:

Physical Defense= Str x Physical reinforce OF YOUR GEAR + Total Physical defense.
Magical Defense= Int x Magical reinforce OF YOUR GEAR + Total Magical defense.

Physical Attack= Str x Physical reinforce OF YOUR WEAPON + Physical damage.
Magical Attack = Int x Magical reinforce OF YOUR WEAPON + Magical damage.

Phy reinforce of your weapon will determine your physical defenceattack. Same as magical reinforce in your weapon determine your magical defenceattack.

For real? I mean there are still ppl, after 10 years of playing sro who think that their damages will change depending on the gear they wear?
Old 07/19/2017, 20:14   #2562

My friend got banned for insulting team/advertising other private servers. The problem is, he is the type of player who never ever uses his chat lol, so why he got banned?
Old 07/19/2017, 21:03   #2563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
This is so dumb. Really.

The Reinforces of the Weapon will increase the WEAPONS reinforce which will INCREASE your dmg.

The Reinforces of the Equipment will increase the SETS reinforce which will INCREASE your def.

The Equipments reinforce will NOT change the dmg you deal and the weapons reinforce wont increase your defence. period.
I am really sorry but you are wrong.

If your theory would be true, there would be no '' phy reinforce '' on weapons. There would be ''phy atack reinforce''. There is only one reinforce and it effects both damage you deal and damage dealt to you.

You can test it by creating two STR Glaives, give them npc armor set and garment set, atack someone, STR Armor Glaive will deal much more dmg than garment.

Reinforce also effects your defence. Wear Glaive, then let someone hit you,
then unequip your glaive and hit again. Since Phy reinforce of Glaive will be gone, ur defence will be lowered, thus take more dmg.

You guys are doesnt even know heuksal/spear can block atacks like shield,
right?
Old 07/19/2017, 21:25   #2564

Quote:

If your theory would be true, there would be no '' phy reinforce '' on weapons. There would be ''phy atack reinforce''. There is only one reinforce and it effects both damage you deal and damage dealt to you.

You can test it by creating two STR Glaives, give them npc armor set and garment set, atack someone, STR Armor Glaive will deal much more dmg than garment.

then unequip your glaive and hit again. Since Phy reinforce of Glaive will be gone, ur defence will be lowered, thus take more dmg.

right?
because it cant, except with devil with blocking ratio or the heuksal skill which blocks mag atk.
Old 07/19/2017, 21:59   #2565

Quote:

right?
Joymax is a south korean company, they don't make good translations to english, like shields having a blue called "critical" instead of "critical parry" as well as weapons have a blue called "blocking rate" instead of "block hit rate" or something like that. Whatever, test it by yourself. buy all d9 weapons in NPC and check how your phy/mag defense doesn't change with any of them. The only thing that weapons can affect your defense is STR/INT given from blues. Nothing else.