Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7

Discussion on Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/19/2017, 02:43   #2401

elite*gold: 0
server check? !
Old 07/19/2017, 02:47   #2402

Quote:
Originally Posted by awful1337 View Post
server check? !
yes
Old 07/19/2017, 02:49   #2403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ni.klaus View Post
"lets make 1 month beta to ensure smooth game play without any problems"
Foberious 2017.
THIS.
Old 07/19/2017, 02:49   #2404

yep my game crashed at 2:49 exactly
Old 07/19/2017, 03:13   #2405

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukynuky View Post
Server is ONLINE !
i think it no...
Old 07/19/2017, 03:15   #2406

Good night fellas be patient they gonna fix everything
Old 07/19/2017, 03:55   #2407

We trust you and waiting with patient. Good lucks
Old 07/19/2017, 04:06   #2408

Cronos crews will overcome of all the problems we have no doubt about it.But the issue that needs to be addressed is that should be deleted of provocative comments.Because we all know they have a lot of enemies as both players and gm's.. Vultures are looking forward to the death of Cronos.What i want to say for those who getting love of playing Cronos is, be patient guys.C'mon dont fool yourself we all know they trying to fix all problems and wants to offer best server which has no problems and smooth gameplay.Believe me they want it more than we do.Instead of spending your time here with undermining, breathe a little bit.
PS: Moon glows so ugly even sos glows better than it you can you make more special? tbh i was disappointed when i take moon glaive on my hands.
Also,
Thieves are just like fleas.Lemme explain you what an light bower can do:
105% Speed + 20% Speed of honor silver buff. 20% Speed of devil's spirit = 145% Speed
and slip. there is nothing more to say bows just needs to be nerfed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2017, 04:12   #2409

Quote:
Originally Posted by PushkinFilms View Post
Cronos crews will overcome of all the problems we have no doubt about it.But the issue that needs to be addressed is that should be deleted of provocative comments.Because we all know they have a lot of enemies as both players and gm's.. Vultures are looking forward to the death of Cronos.What i want to say for those who getting love of playing Cronos is, be patient guys.C'mon dont fool yourself we all know they trying to fix all problems and wants to offer best server which has no problems and smooth gameplay.Believe me they want it more than we do.Instead of spending your time here with undermining, breathe a little bit.
PS: Moon glows so ugly even sos glows better than it you can you make more special? tbh i was disappointed when i take moon glaive on my hands.
Also,
105% Speed + 20% Speed of honor silver buff. 20% Speed of devil's spirit = 145% Speed
Stop being stupid you're complaining about bow damage while you're wearing garment, try to wear armor or protector set and pvp a bower **** off already
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/19/2017, 04:17   #2410

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And let me ask you, darling, why does everyone use garment? Because it's faster?
It's obvious your opinion is incredibly biased, seeing as your entire guild are INT spears on garment. You are all entitled ******** that expect being good against every single build in the game with one type of equipment. Either get protector/armor or get shat on by bowers.

Also, the funniest part is that you are calling out light bowers for running away, when you do exactly the same thing whenever we meet each other at jobbing. I wonder why is that? Is it because I'm force too?
Old 07/19/2017, 04:24   #2411

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeliner View Post
Stop being stupid you're complaining about bow damage while you're wearing garment, try to wear armor or protector set and pvp a bower **** off already
+1
They made garment items most expensive items in the game and now they need help because the Phy Dmg is over power !
Old 07/19/2017, 04:33   #2412

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeliner View Post
First of all thank you for your disrespect without reason.It shows what quality people you are.I guess need to be burned in ******* hell you and people like you.
Returning to our topic, Yes you have concerns about this proposal since you're an light bower.Because you've never seen such an exaggeration somewhere.If nerf comes you will leave obviously.Because nowhere else have you enjoyed of it that much.If your toy is taken away of your hands, you will get ******.You could try ur best with non excessive builds, even if bow.About garment set, Armor and protector sets has been forgotten since Joymax signed such a bullshit.Did u even thought to used armor set when you're a light bower? no.Cuz you want to run like the devil with garm set + 145% speed. Characters runs like stuck in the slime and getting too much damages by ints.So,
stop stupidness punk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2017, 04:38   #2413

WTB. Server online = Pm me with price!
Old 07/19/2017, 04:40   #2414

Quote:
First of all thank you for your disrespect without reason.It shows what quality people you are.I guess need to be burned in ******* hell you and people like you.
Returning to our topic, Yes you have concerns about this proposal since you're an light bower.Because you've never seen such an exaggeration somewhere.If nerf comes you will leave obviously.Because nowhere else have you enjoyed of it that much.If your toy is taken away of your hands, you will get ******.You could try ur best with non excessive builds, even if bow.About garment set, Armor and protector sets has been forgotten since Joymax signed such a bullshit.Did u even thought to used armor set when you're a light bower? no.Cuz you want to run like the devil with garm set + 145% speed. Characters runs like stuck in the slime and getting too much damages by ints.So,
stop stupidness punk.
First of all **** you, why? because people like you who asked to nerf bow before at first place just because you wear a ******* GARMENT SET and you hate dying 2 hits without snow, you know who needs a nerf? a spear guy who nukes your *** with 15k dmg which is half of your hp now **** off and stop asking to nerf bow, if you don't want to get killed easily by a bower wear an armor set or protector it's much cheaper and more useful against bow [WTS BRAIN]
secondly do you think every ******* light bower has a 20% speed honor buff ? do you think they don't have a cooldown on their devil ?
last, i'm not a light bower btw
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2017, 04:42   #2415

Quote:
stop stupidness punk.
No server admin should EVER take whatever opinion you have about balance seriously, because you are ******* clueless. And people use garment for the same reason your cute guild uses garment too. It's because the problem were always the spears. ggez