Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom

Discussion on Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2017, 20:06   #841

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *]°ReddoX°[* View Post
Shut up...

Dont spread false rumors omg
False rumors?

Dear Eagle players,
Kindly be informed that the server will be undergoing maintenance tomorrow starting at 16:00. The downtime is not decided yet but it won't take too long offline. The main reason for this maintenance is to fix the sudden crashes and bugs we have.
Thank you,
Your Eagle team.

maintenance tomorrow starting at 16:00. The downtime is not decided yet but it won't take too long offline.
maintenance tomorrow starting at 16:00. The downtime is not decided yet but it won't take too long offline.
Old 02/07/2017, 20:20   #842

I got 2 x banned for telling them their faults , guys its ur turn
Old 02/07/2017, 20:22   #843

till now i waste 4 silk each charcter , please i want them
Old 02/07/2017, 20:23   #844

Any Information meanwhile how long it´s going to take till it´s back on. Or can we go to bed early
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 21:27   #845

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreKnight View Post
till now i waste 4 silk each charcter , please i want them
wtf dude
you get them for free, all you have to do is being online
So you want something for free, because you cant get something for free?
Old 02/07/2017, 22:05   #846

10 Hours downtime now.
WTF ARE U DOING ?:s

Old 02/07/2017, 22:12   #847

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkroadService View Post
10 Hours downtime now.

Learn to count
Old 02/07/2017, 22:12   #848

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkroadService View Post
10 Hours downtime now.

Very nice attitude.
Fits perfectly your name and your signature...irony.
Old 02/07/2017, 22:21   #849

Server is up
Old 02/07/2017, 22:22   #850

elite*gold: 77
Dear Eagle players,

Here is what we have fixed/changed/applied in this update.
-Fixed FW and tested it
-Fixed union chat limit
-Applied some new cool glows, hopefully you ll like them.
-Increased immortal/ astral drop rate again.
-Added fgw dimension drops to all uniques.
-Changed the war and all vs all events schedules. They ll now happen more than before.
-Improved the server performance more than before, delays are expected to not happen as before
-Fixed the reinforce of the items, it should be better and fair now.
-Enabled trivia again, the event bot will be ready approximately tomorrow (as the one who will sell it to us claims)
-Applied more fixes which wont be really noticeable but they ll make the gameplay better.
-Applied job war event, it ll be once per day.
-Changed traders reward to 4 coins instead of 3.
-Changed battle arena rewards to 7 to winners, 2 to the losers.
-Job penalty remover scrolls have been added to eagle boss
-Reduced demon shaitan s monster spawn rate
-Disabled trace during job mode
-Reset the honor rank

*PS: We haven't forgotten to disable parties during War and AVA events, but our filter provider didn't finish it yet, it's still being tested. It shall be applied once he's done.

The server is up now.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/07/2017, 23:00   #851

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
Dear Eagle players,

Here is what we have fixed/changed/applied in this update.
-Fixed FW and tested it
-Fixed union chat limit
-Applied some new cool glows, hopefully you ll like them.
-Increased immortal/ astral drop rate again.
-Added fgw dimension drops to all uniques.
-Changed the war and all vs all events schedules. They ll now happen more than before.
-Improved the server performance more than before, delays are expected to not happen as before
-Fixed the reinforce of the items, it should be better and fair now.
-Enabled trivia again, the event bot will be ready approximately tomorrow (as the one who will sell it to us claims)
-Applied more fixes which wont be really noticeable but they ll make the gameplay better.
-Applied job war event, it ll be once per day.
-Changed traders reward to 4 coins instead of 3.
-Changed battle arena rewards to 7 to winners, 2 to the losers.
-Job penalty remover scrolls have been added to eagle boss
-Reduced demon shaitan s monster spawn rate
-Disabled trace during job mode
-Reset the honor rank

*PS: We haven't forgotten to disable parties during War and AVA events, but our filter provider didn't finish it yet, it's still being tested. It shall be applied once he's done.

The server is up now.

Any update on those cheaters? did you caught more cheaters?
Will you guys implement a limit for arena coins?
Just an example to mention: your honor system, 1 point per hour from the same guy.
So lets say 1 coin per 5 minutes from the same guy (or less time or more time).

Gotta quote myself again just to mention giving coins for assists too since CTF is teambased.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
btw.
CTF is a team based mode right?
'Might have a suggestion for it, wot suggestion u think?
well, increase the arena coin amount for a Seal of Eagle by like 50% AND give 2 coins per kill and 1 for an assist.
OR just keep it like 1 for a kill.. and also 1 for the assist.
Now you go in, fight and hope you get the kill for 1 coin.

Why? well, it's a teammode isn't it? Now when you fight someone and an other guy just pops a nukes he might take your kill while you fighted for 20 seconds (you get 0 coins, he gets 1 coin for coming the last sec).
Example: a blader fighting someone for 20 seconds, gets ksed by a nuker who just pops 1 nuke, bb coin.
Reward for fighting and tanking 20 seconds? nothing.
Did you help your teammate to get a coin? yes, but it still won't reward you.
But don't worry blader, at the end of CTF you get 1 coin so you still can join 298 matches.
(No I am not a blader but it's just an example )

Take this in consideration, it's a team based mode in the end.
Old 02/07/2017, 23:27   #852

Good to see that bigsky or some ppl getting SOE didnt getting banned

So if i ask my friend full die from my is allowed ? Because all those turk doing that !
99% Server turk maybe GM is a turk too and give all ? impossible them getting soe in 1 week !!

-Full global = turkish speaking not getting bann too is a rules man
Old 02/08/2017, 00:20   #853

There's no justice on the server

Increase the needed gold coin for soe weapon to 600 so ppl will need 3 weeks to get soe it's good time arena can stay like it is so they can cheat how much they won't without GC will do nothing that's in my mind is good compromise
Old 02/08/2017, 00:29   #854

I thought you guys banned Onemanarmy, and yet again he is still online?
Can you guys explain this? and give more transparency according to your hunt on cheaters like the ones I mentioned earlier..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saniol View Post
There's no justice on the server

Increase the needed gold coin for soe weapon to 600 so ppl will need 3 weeks to get soe it's good time arena can stay like it is so they can cheat how much they won't without GC will do nothing that's in my mind is good compromise
They can also remove the arena coins as requirement for the SOE and use arena coins to buy things from the war market, like special glows etc.
And increase the amount of GOLD (500-600) coins, IRON (1000) coins and UNIQUE (200) coins.
Arena coins is just too.. you know BA strongest is the fittest is win beside that 7 for winning.
CTF as I mentioned earlier, last hit is a coin. So a KS fest you ain't get rewarded for teamplay while it's a teammode.
Old 02/08/2017, 01:17   #855

Man without abuse system or something isnt really hard in 3 got 65 arena coin so .. and i dont play so much ! just them are fvcking trash abuser
Closed Thread