Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom

Discussion on Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 02/07/2017, 16:35   #811
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 465
Received Thanks: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by decemtn View Post
Rate this game 1 star.
You say maintenance server on 5 min but now???????
some day ago told maintenance 2h but need 10h =))

Everytime the same noobish comments.

Its a server maintenace. So what will be done there ? Right, bug fixes and other things and what could happen ? again right, it can take longer and why ? Because we got to test it all, to guarantee that everything will work fine..

So, wait and be patient or leave, no one will miss you.

P.S = keep your childish comments privat, no one needs that here...


Regards

Reddox
*]°ReddoX°[* is offline  
Old 02/07/2017, 16:43   #812
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by decemtn View Post
Rate this game 1 star.
You say maintenance server on 5 min but now???????
some day ago told maintenance 2h but need 10h =))
Dude they said no estimetad time and I think it is 5Star game.
apdur007 is offline  
Old 02/07/2017, 16:47   #813
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 104
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by *]°ReddoX°[* View Post
Everytime the same noobish comments.

Its a server maintenace. So what will be done there ? Right, bug fixes and other things and what could happen ? again right, it can take longer and why ? Because we got to test it all, to guarantee that everything will work fine..

So, wait and be patient or leave, no one will miss you.

P.S = keep your childish comments privat, no one needs that here...


Regards

Reddox
I don't worry about how many time need for update and fix.
I dk why dont' notice the correct time maintenance, no one can stay and wait server online during 10h
Every one know what u say, but game master don't know that, so told maintenance on 5 min and now 110 min, server have been maintenance. Can you feel that?
Why don't notice the server maintenance on 2-5h
decemtn is offline  
Old 02/07/2017, 17:43   #814
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 400
Received Thanks: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by decemtn View Post
I don't worry about how many time need for update and fix.
I dk why dont' notice the correct time maintenance, no one can stay and wait server online during 10h
Every one know what u say, but game master don't know that, so told maintenance on 5 min and now 110 min, server have been maintenance. Can you feel that?
Why don't notice the server maintenance on 2-5h
its sounds like only 1 game exist for you in this world

go and play any otherg games and burn some hours
or go and chil with your friends

it will be much better and fun then crying in the forum
alosha is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 17:47   #815
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 747
Received Thanks: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreKnight View Post
Craine-
can you Please increase Silk/H we start too late
24 Silk per day nothing !
This made my day man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decemtn View Post
I don't worry about how many time need for update and fix.
I dk why dont' notice the correct time maintenance, no one can stay and wait server online during 10h
Every one know what u say, but game master don't know that, so told maintenance on 5 min and now 110 min, server have been maintenance. Can you feel that?
Why don't notice the server maintenance on 2-5h
Because they dont know the correct time for the server check? When i see comments like yours, it keep reminds me what kind of nerd no lifer players silkroad have. nobody said you have to wait 10h in front of you fucking pc until the server opens. GET OUT, do something while waiting. Smoke a shisha, watch tv, bang ur girl, whatever.


/edit: fck @ too late
Simply1337 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/07/2017, 18:04   #816
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 465
Received Thanks: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by decemtn View Post
I don't worry about how many time need for update and fix.
I dk why dont' notice the correct time maintenance, no one can stay and wait server online during 10h
Every one know what u say, but game master don't know that, so told maintenance on 5 min and now 110 min, server have been maintenance. Can you feel that?
Why don't notice the server maintenance on 2-5h
at least you´re still crying...

Nobody can say the correct maintenace time for an update ( just if you´re a magician or a time traveller ) so CHILL !

What should I feel ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
This made my day man.



Because they dont know the correct time for the server check? When i see comments like yours, it keep reminds me what kind of nerd no lifer players silkroad have. nobody said you have to wait 10h in front of you fucking pc until the server opens. GET OUT, do something while waiting. Smoke a shisha, watch tv, bang ur girl, whatever.


/edit: fck @ too late


* Bang ur girl * ahahaha


good one
*]°ReddoX°[* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 18:20   #817
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 53
Open serweeeeeeeeeeeer
Jindayaa is offline  
Old 02/07/2017, 18:28   #818
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 455
Received Thanks: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
Cry? Ok.. Seems like the polite way doesn't work here.
We made a 1 week beta, but unfortunately we had 90 beta testers, only 3~5 out of them were willing to really help and the rest were just pvp'ing.. Anyhow, the bugs will be fixed in the maintenance which will be made in an hour.
So you are delete my char's in datebase for what ? Cuz i send global for my free items ? where rules for givining free items forbidden got banned ? Don't be pathetic. You do not have to steal something to be a thief. So u are scam my labor.


I don't saw anyone rule for givining free items for banned and delete char's in datebase? Anyone see guys ?

1. No bugs whatsoever!
2. No serious insult in global chat.
3. Insulting the team is not allowed.
4. No Advertising.
5. No CHEATING! cheating whatsoever is forbidden, we got an anti-cheating system that can caught you. Also, if we caught you or received any complain about you cheating with evidence like photos, you will be punished accordingly.
6. Don't share your account info with anyone, GM's will never ask you for your ID or PW.
7. Selling items/chars for real money is not allowed!
8. Don't include any religion inside the game. After all it's just a game and we are here to have fun.
L0GiCx is offline  
Old 02/07/2017, 18:39   #819
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 465
Received Thanks: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
So you are delete my char's in datebase for what ? Cuz i send global for my free items ? where rules for givining free items forbidden got banned ? Don't be pathetic. You do not have to steal something to be a thief. So u are scam my labor.
calm down...


I dont think so, that craine just deleted your chars for no reason or deleted them at all...
You just did something what was against the rules, kinda cheats or so, or ?
with 2 chars in ctf or coin bug abuse ?

tell us the truth
*]°ReddoX°[* is offline  
Old 02/07/2017, 18:40   #820
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post

I don't saw anyone rule for givining free items for banned ? Anyone see guys ?
You were banned? show me.

Btw giving items for free ruins server economy as ****, why every ppl who leave the server must do ******* show instead of just uninstall the game.
bzyku95 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2017, 18:42   #821
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 455
Received Thanks: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by *]°ReddoX°[* View Post
calm down...


I dont think so, that craine just deleted your chars for no reason or deleted them at all...
You just did something what was against the rules, kinda cheats or so, or ?
with 2 chars in ctf or coin bug abuse ?

tell us the truth
Nah mate, i dont make any bug or cheating just a i was write with global '' Time to gonnae leave come dw guys for free items after got banned and delete my 2 character's in datebase. U can't see in ranking my character nick's >> L0GiCx << and >> Confucius << u can try find but no character there .
L0GiCx is offline  
Old 02/07/2017, 18:42   #822
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 465
Received Thanks: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzyku95 View Post
You were banned? show me.

Btw giving items for free ruins server economy as ****, why every ppl who leave the server must do ******* show instead of just uninstall the game.
they only want some attention and blame the server for their "fails"...

They just actin up like little barbie girls
*]°ReddoX°[* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 18:44   #823
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 455
Received Thanks: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzyku95 View Post
You were banned? show me.

Btw giving items for free ruins server economy as ****, why every ppl who leave the server must do ******* show instead of just uninstall the game.
It's free not your problem or anyone GM, main items. Economy can be price's only not with free's.
L0GiCx is offline  
Old 02/07/2017, 18:45   #824
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
Nah mate, i dont make any bug or cheating just a i was write with global '' Time to gonnae leave come dw guys for free items after got banned and delete my 2 character's in datebase. U can't see in ranking my character nick's >> L0GiCx << and >> Confucius << u can try find but no character there .
So you gonna leave the serwer and now complaing about GM helping you?
Good guy GM helps players!

I'am sure GM is tired of this bullshit globals "I WILL LEAVE I WILL LEAVE" and now will help people leave if they want to, be a man, if you say you are gonna leave, just leave and don't spam
bzyku95 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 18:48   #825
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 455
Received Thanks: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzyku95 View Post
So you gonna leave the serwer and now complaing about GM helping you?
Good guy GM helps players!
I think you are dont understand me mate, so need a brain for understand, and sure i understand you. I dont want anyone help or back items, BUT GM'S CAN'T GIVE A ANY BANNED ANYONE GUY FOR GIVINING FREE ITEMS.
L0GiCx is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eagle Online | New Dawn | CAP 80 | CH Only | JOB BASED
02/13/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 865 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/UZo7c.png GRAND OPENING • Eagle online is going to be opened as beta on 13/5/2016. •The Grand Opening will be on 16/5/2016 8:00 PM GMT+2. DOWNLOADS M E G A
Wild Kingdom-Eagle
08/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Eagle Sales This is for Eagle server ONLY! Current pot - 215,432,121Gold This thread will be dedicated to sales on EAGLE only, i shall update constantly with new items/gold PAYPAL + Elite gold accepted. Reservation If your after an item inperticular or a target number of cps/gold you can reserve it, however a 25% deposit is required and this will ensure you are next in line to be served should the pot hit 0. (50million minimum)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.