Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom

Discussion on Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/07/2017, 16:35   #811

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by decemtn View Post
Rate this game 1 star.
You say maintenance server on 5 min but now???????
some day ago told maintenance 2h but need 10h =))

Everytime the same noobish comments.

Its a server maintenace. So what will be done there ? Right, bug fixes and other things and what could happen ? again right, it can take longer and why ? Because we got to test it all, to guarantee that everything will work fine..

So, wait and be patient or leave, no one will miss you.

P.S = keep your childish comments privat, no one needs that here...

Regards

Reddox
Old 02/07/2017, 16:43   #812

Quote:
Rate this game 1 star.
You say maintenance server on 5 min but now???????
some day ago told maintenance 2h but need 10h =))
Dude they said no estimetad time and I think it is 5Star game.
Old 02/07/2017, 16:47   #813

Quote:
Originally Posted by *]°ReddoX°[* View Post
Everytime the same noobish comments.

Its a server maintenace. So what will be done there ? Right, bug fixes and other things and what could happen ? again right, it can take longer and why ? Because we got to test it all, to guarantee that everything will work fine..

So, wait and be patient or leave, no one will miss you.

P.S = keep your childish comments privat, no one needs that here...

Regards

Reddox
I don't worry about how many time need for update and fix.
I dk why dont' notice the correct time maintenance, no one can stay and wait server online during 10h
Every one know what u say, but game master don't know that, so told maintenance on 5 min and now 110 min, server have been maintenance. Can you feel that?
Why don't notice the server maintenance on 2-5h
Old 02/07/2017, 17:43   #814

Quote:
I dk why dont' notice the correct time maintenance, no one can stay and wait server online during 10h
Every one know what u say, but game master don't know that, so told maintenance on 5 min and now 110 min, server have been maintenance. Can you feel that?
its sounds like only 1 game exist for you in this world

go and play any otherg games and burn some hours
or go and chil with your friends

it will be much better and fun then crying in the forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 17:47   #815

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreKnight View Post
Craine-
can you Please increase Silk/H we start too late
24 Silk per day nothing !
This made my day man.

Quote:
Because they dont know the correct time for the server check? When i see comments like yours, it keep reminds me what kind of nerd no lifer players silkroad have. nobody said you have to wait 10h in front of you fucking pc until the server opens. GET OUT, do something while waiting. Smoke a shisha, watch tv, bang ur girl, whatever.

/edit: fck @ too late
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/07/2017, 18:04   #816

Quote:
at least you´re still crying...

Nobody can say the correct maintenace time for an update ( just if you´re a magician or a time traveller ) so CHILL !

What should I feel ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
This made my day man.

Because they dont know the correct time for the server check? When i see comments like yours, it keep reminds me what kind of nerd no lifer players silkroad have. nobody said you have to wait 10h in front of you fucking pc until the server opens. GET OUT, do something while waiting. Smoke a shisha, watch tv, bang ur girl, whatever.

/edit: fck @ too late

* Bang ur girl * ahahaha

good one
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 18:20   #817

Open serweeeeeeeeeeeer
Old 02/07/2017, 18:28   #818

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
Cry? Ok.. Seems like the polite way doesn't work here.
We made a 1 week beta, but unfortunately we had 90 beta testers, only 3~5 out of them were willing to really help and the rest were just pvp'ing.. Anyhow, the bugs will be fixed in the maintenance which will be made in an hour.
So you are delete my char's in datebase for what ? Cuz i send global for my free items ? where rules for givining free items forbidden got banned ? Don't be pathetic. You do not have to steal something to be a thief. So u are scam my labor.

I don't saw anyone rule for givining free items for banned and delete char's in datebase? Anyone see guys ?

1. No bugs whatsoever!
2. No serious insult in global chat.
3. Insulting the team is not allowed.
4. No Advertising.
5. No CHEATING! cheating whatsoever is forbidden, we got an anti-cheating system that can caught you. Also, if we caught you or received any complain about you cheating with evidence like photos, you will be punished accordingly.
6. Don't share your account info with anyone, GM's will never ask you for your ID or PW.
7. Selling items/chars for real money is not allowed!
8. Don't include any religion inside the game. After all it's just a game and we are here to have fun.
Old 02/07/2017, 18:39   #819

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
So you are delete my char's in datebase for what ? Cuz i send global for my free items ? where rules for givining free items forbidden got banned ? Don't be pathetic. You do not have to steal something to be a thief. So u are scam my labor.
calm down...

I dont think so, that craine just deleted your chars for no reason or deleted them at all...
You just did something what was against the rules, kinda cheats or so, or ?
with 2 chars in ctf or coin bug abuse ?

tell us the truth
Old 02/07/2017, 18:40   #820

Quote:

I don't saw anyone rule for givining free items for banned ? Anyone see guys ?
You were banned? show me.

Btw giving items for free ruins server economy as ****, why every ppl who leave the server must do ******* show instead of just uninstall the game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2017, 18:42   #821

Quote:
Originally Posted by *]°ReddoX°[* View Post
calm down...

I dont think so, that craine just deleted your chars for no reason or deleted them at all...
You just did something what was against the rules, kinda cheats or so, or ?
with 2 chars in ctf or coin bug abuse ?

tell us the truth
Nah mate, i dont make any bug or cheating just a i was write with global '' Time to gonnae leave come dw guys for free items after got banned and delete my 2 character's in datebase. U can't see in ranking my character nick's >> L0GiCx << and >> Confucius << u can try find but no character there .
Old 02/07/2017, 18:42   #822

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzyku95 View Post

Btw giving items for free ruins server economy as ****, why every ppl who leave the server must do ******* show instead of just uninstall the game.
they only want some attention and blame the server for their "fails"...

They just actin up like little barbie girls
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 18:44   #823

Quote:

It's free not your problem or anyone GM, main items. Economy can be price's only not with free's.
Old 02/07/2017, 18:45   #824

Quote:
Nah mate, i dont make any bug or cheating just a i was write with global '' Time to gonnae leave come dw guys for free items after got banned and delete my 2 character's in datebase. U can't see in ranking my character nick's >> L0GiCx << and >> Confucius << u can try find but no character there .
So you gonna leave the serwer and now complaing about GM helping you?
Good guy GM helps players!

I'am sure GM is tired of this bullshit globals "I WILL LEAVE I WILL LEAVE" and now will help people leave if they want to, be a man, if you say you are gonna leave, just leave and don't spam
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2017, 18:48   #825

Quote:
So you gonna leave the serwer and now complaing about GM helping you?
Good guy GM helps players!
I think you are dont understand me mate, so need a brain for understand, and sure i understand you. I dont want anyone help or back items, BUT GM'S CAN'T GIVE A ANY BANNED ANYONE GUY FOR GIVINING FREE ITEMS.
Closed Thread