Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom

Discussion on Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/08/2017, 18:45   #871

elite*gold: 0
@
Seriously dude your team needs to man up.
Ban turks already for continuiously violating rules or are you scared to lose ''alot of players''?
Check this globals of your team.

[18:33:29] (Global)GuanXing: Why those CTF cheaters still play here, u afraid to ban them or what?
[18:33:35] (Global)Miro: +1 GM
[18:33:39] (Global)[GM]Amethyst: Report? With screen shot?
[18:34:26] (Global)[GM]Amethyst: I can't read everyone's messages, please send me a private message if you want my reply.
[18:34:55] (Global)GuanXing: What report u want, u said YOURSELF that Onemanarym cheated on CTF, and yet he is still playing. GG
[18:35:26] (Global)[GM]Amethyst: It was a mistake from us, we re-checked, arena coins aren't tradable.
[18:36:02] (Global)_AtropiN_: NE MUTLU TRKM DYENE !!! YOU WLL TRANSLATE WE HAVE WRTTEN N TURKISH
[18:36:32] (Global)GuanXing: This is getting better and better xD Craine said
[18:37:05] (Global)[GM]Amethyst: Onemanarmy, can you please explain for them what that other character is?
[18:37:16] (Global)[GM]Amethyst: I do not interfere with private matters.
[18:38:11] (Global)_Siyah_: 1_80_1_90_1_CEKSEM_1_SOK_SAM
[18:38:25] (Global)_AtropiN_: AK BODRUMDA YAANIYOR GM !!!!
[18:38:28] (Global)[GM]Amethyst: Next time will be a ban, not a chat block!

Read your own quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
Regarding the guy who got SoE:-
The developer checked the logs and said he cheated to get arena coins (he had 2 characters and 2 pcs so he killed himself and so on.) and therefore we'll ban him. Regarding the gold coins he got, it is the second week already and the gold coins limit has already been reset, that's how he got gold coins.
Too much shit going on right now.
GM's talking all different, Amethyst says arena coins were not tradable, craine says he had 2 chars in ctf and kill himself.
You guys don't know what you say!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
You know what I think guys..
Let me be honest.

This GM team completely ignores suggestions, players who need help.
Not only this but also can't fix shit. Why? well as u can see in Craine his post he said their FILTER PROVIDER is still working on things.
By this I think they just downloaded these files, basic editting and set it up.
And buy the filters or pay someone to fix things.
Even the tracing in jobsuit still works (LOL).

The following was written by Craine:
*PS: We haven't forgotten to disable parties during War and AVA events, but our filter provider didn't finish it yet, it's still being tested. It shall be applied once he's done.

Lag is still occuring, we're getting told the same things everyday: LAG WILL BE FIXED!.
And guess what? Which server is still lagging? Eagle.

I think they are afraid to ban people (pretty sure), why? well Onemanarmy cheated to get his Seal of Eagle yet he is still online in-game.
The turks globalled why u ban Onemanarmy blabla, we all leave 160 people etc.
Well, what happens if 160 people leave? prob 320 people less online since the limit is 2.
Probably turks are the one who donate the most too.
So, it would be stupid to ban Onemanarmy.
Check here to see if he's still online:

Also did we players had an update on other players who he was investigating? guess not for sure it will just be ignored so they kinda say by this it's okay to cheat!

Everything summed up together:
Pretty sure they dont give a SH.. aslong the money rolls it's fine and yes I know every pserver is like that but atleast other pservers can fix things and bans people compared to this one.
They don't care if people cheat, or w/e.
Old 02/08/2017, 18:46   #872

Why dont u just add the most used turkish words to the chat filter? maybe they get annoyed using backslash or dots to write their words.
Old 02/08/2017, 18:52   #873

Quote:
[18:47:51] [GM]Amethyst: He said it was his brother.
Everybody can log in with a second PC and kill their own char.
"It was only my bro."
WTF?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2017, 18:55   #874

elite*gold: 33
[18:32:39] [GM]Amethyst: When you can't find something to say you just tease the GMs right? Didn't the page supporter already
[18:32:46] [GM]Amethyst: tell to you that it has been reported?
[18:33:12] [GM]Amethyst: I won't allow any other global than English ones! You have been warned.
[18:33:33] GuanXing: Why those CTF cheaters still play here, u afraid to ban them or what?
[18:33:44] [GM]Amethyst: Report? With screen shot?
[18:34:31] [GM]Amethyst: I can't read everyone's messages, please send me a private message if you want my reply.
[18:35:00] GuanXing: What report u want, u said YOURSELF that Onemanarym cheated on CTF, and yet he is still playing. GG
[18:35:31] [GM]Amethyst: It was a mistake from us, we re-checked, arena coins aren't tradable.
[18:36:36] GuanXing: This is getting better and better xD Craine said he checked logs, and he got 2 chards on CTF
[18:37:10] [GM]Amethyst: Onemanarmy, can you please explain for them what that other character is?
[18:45:26] [GM]Amethyst: That wasn't his second character, it was from the same ip yes, but not his character.
[18:47:52] [GM]Amethyst: He said it was his brother.

[18:49:12] [GM]Amethyst: If you cheated, I will know and you will get banned!
[18:49:22] [GM]Amethyst: If you didn't follow the rules, you will get banned!

Weather you kick this retarded GM and the cheater or alot of people will leave. Amethyst souns like a small kid that understands nothing, also he is always warning people with ban while they wrote something normal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2017, 19:27   #875

@
I hope you understand that everyone just laugh at your team currently.
Saying "its my brother" is not an excuse, onemanarmy didnt "earn" the kills/trophies, so its still cheating, it doesnt matter if it was a friend, himsel for his brother.
BAN = BAN.
Nobody takes this server seriously at the moment.
Nobody listen to the GM's saying "stop globals in any other language than english" because NOTHING happens if they still write in turish.

Either you ban Onemanarmy for killing his own char/brother/whoever and ban the players using any other language than english in chat, or everyone will do whatever they want.

Onemanarmy should be permanently banned.
Those who write in any other language than turkish = 24h Ban
Those guys who write "GM WRITE TURISH PLS" = 48h Ban.

If you want my help, i can ban them lol
Server would be quiet in less than a hour.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2017, 19:38   #876

elite*gold: 33
Lol this Amethyst guy must be realy dumb?He banned a guy that was cheating for a sun spear, said in global he will sell his char for $ but he was all the time online, while he said he is already banned but didnt got dc. If I was him i would get the gear to a friend or on a second char and keep selling the stuff lmao

also he was about to charban or ban Guan...smth because he said he is not professional, amethyst wrote "thank you for dis-respecting me"
from where you got this guy?Is he 12years old or wtf.?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2017, 21:12   #877

images about system abuse (cheating on CTF,etc)

9. - BROTHER LOfuckinL

images about selling ingame char for real money

Im 26 years old, more than 10 years on SRO scene (official and private) and dont take me for a fool here, whole server sees what is going on with that GM and his non-professionalism.

Those guys that have SOE weapons so early are all from one union, or from one guild, im to lazy to search them now:

onemanarmy
cesur
and i think one more.

Those ppl trolling us with their 25 coins per each CTF story, ye right, with 8v8 fight if you get 15 you can be lucky, and u can call that a good match, but 25 everytime? NO FKIN WAY, and thats the fact. Maybe 10 for real and 15 other from you non having set brother from SAME IP xD, i mean...realy?

Only a BLIND ppl cant see what is realy happening here.

Regards to all fair players
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/08/2017, 21:13   #878

elite*gold: 16
Quote:

Regarding the guy who got SoE:-
The developer checked the logs and said he cheated to get arena coins (he had 2 characters and 2 pcs so he killed himself and so on.) and therefore we'll ban him. Regarding the gold coins he got, it is the second week already and the gold coins limit has already been reset, that's how he got gold coins.

What a bullshit lie is that.
You didn't ban the cheater & he still has his SOE weapon. Did he pay you a few $ for an unban? It's obvious you don't give a shit about the server, or you're just that unexperienced, hard to tell, but the fact that you are unable to ban people & that after 4 attempts to fix the delays the server still laggs randomly tells a lot.
Not to mention that there are other people who were reported, even with evidence yet they are playing happily on your server with their cheated SOE wep.

I received a lot of questions about the corruption on Eagle, and tbh got no reason to hold it back anymore (since I've left the server, and I suggest you to do the same & wait for Elam.)
[GM]Xyoxil (idk how it was written) was using his console to win H&S events to himself. He got busted when a friend and I did a fake event, and he used /totown on me so that his char can win the event. He did it a couple of times, but it's only the thing he was caught on, he probably gave silks and other stuff to his / his friends' characters as well, we will never find out I guess. His character name was/is SoulReaper.
They said that he is banned, but well I hardly doubt it now, they can't even ban someone who cheated with soe, why would they ban a team-member then. He is still probably playing on the server.

Good luck guys , I'm officially out
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2017, 21:21   #879

Quote:
Originally Posted by michymodrica View Post
images about system abuse (cheating on CTF,etc)

9. - BROTHER LOfuckinL

images about selling ingame char for real money

Im 26 years old, more than 10 years on SRO scene (official and private) and dont take me for a fool here, whole server sees what is going on with that GM and his non-professionalism.

Those guys that have SOE weapons so early are all from one union, or from one guild, im to lazy to search them now:

onemanarmy
cesur
and i think one more.

Those ppl trolling us with their 25 coins per each CTF story, ye right, with 8v8 fight if you get 15 you can be lucky, and u can call that a good match, but 25 everytime? NO FKIN WAY, and thats the fact. Maybe 10 for real and 15 other from you non having set brother from SAME IP xD, i mean...realy?

Only a BLIND ppl cant see what is realy happening here.

Regards to all fair players

+1 for you bro.
Someone with screens.

About the coins that's why they need to give assists etc coins too, oh well just too much to name to make it fair for everyone.
But yeah they ignore us, hardcore ignore.
Indeed you must be lucky if you get 15 coins in ctf match just cuz ks everyone int spear.
And those guys with SoE, CesuR - Onemanarmy - BigSky - RaziDent already have them while you need 299 coins.
You can't tell me they join 10 times a day in ctf and every match minimum 15 coins, unless you cheat with someone.

Oh well, for new people: don't join too much drama and cheating going on, GM's dont do shit about it.
Look at the screenshots, they can't even properly ban people.

Read this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post

You didn't ban the cheater & he still has his SOE weapon. Did he pay you a few $ for an unban? It's obvious you don't give a shit about the server, or you're just that unexperienced, hard to tell, but the fact that you are unable to ban people & that after 4 attempts to fix the delays the server still laggs randomly tells a lot.
Not to mention that there are other people who were reported, even with evidence yet they are playing happily on your server with their cheated SOE wep.

I received a lot of questions about the corruption on Eagle, and tbh got no reason to hold it back anymore (since I've left the server, and I suggest you to do the same & wait for Elam.)
[GM]Xyoxil (idk how it was written) was using his console to win H&S events to himself. He got busted when a friend and I did a fake event, and he used /totown on me so that his char can win the event. He did it a couple of times, but it's only the thing he was caught on, he probably gave silks and other stuff to his / his friends' characters as well, we will never find out I guess. His character name was/is SoulReaper.
They said that he is banned, but well I hardly doubt it now, they can't even ban someone who cheated with soe, why would they ban a team-member then. He is still probably playing on the server.

Thanks bro, finally you made it public.
One Love <3

Pretty sure unexperienced, even tho he mentioned a filter provider lol that's why things won't get fixed.
Pretty sure he can't fix anything, as I said before: downloaded the files, basic editting and set it up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2017, 21:29   #880

elite*gold: 20
This is going wrong ... This why i hate coin system , always ppl abusing it and destroying servers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2017, 22:03   #881

bb eagle failed.
Old 02/08/2017, 22:19   #882

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post

Xioxyl has already been banned like 1 week ago or so, and you know very well that he has been banned as soon as I have known that he is corrupted.

The guy with SoE, Onemanarmy, didn't pay us anything as you guys think (rumours r flying like birds.. lol), he just talked to us on facebook and explained that the second character was his brother's character and that they used to challenge each other in CTF, that's why we unbanned him.

Regarding the delays:-
We have changed our dedicated server to a better once twice, setup a 3rd gs and right now I am re-writing the old codes which are being used in the database since the old developer in Eagle 1 didn't really care about the performance, this should hopefully fix the delays.

Regarding what someone said about me being noob/whatever:-
-It's not actually easy and safe to code your own filter and use it on a live server without testing it before in a server with 1k ++ since this would cause a hell of problems, that's why we are using a paid filter. Things such as forbidding parties at certain areas and disabling trace during jobbing obviously require having a filter to be made and this is why it hasn't been done in the last update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2017, 22:30   #883

Quote:
The guy with SoE, Onemanarmy, didn't pay us anything as you guys think (rumours r flying like birds.. lol), he just talked to us on facebook and explained that the second character was his brother's character and that they used to challenge each other in CTF, that's why we unbanned him.

unbelievable...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2017, 22:33   #884

Quote:
Xioxyl has already been banned like 1 week ago or so, and you know very well that he has been banned as soon as I have known that he is corrupted.

Regarding the delays:-
We have changed our dedicated server to a better once twice, setup a 3rd gs and right now I am re-writing the old codes which are being used in the database since the old developer in Eagle 1 didn't really care about the performance, this should hopefully fix the delays.

Regarding what someone said about me being noob/whatever:-
-It's not actually easy and safe to code your own filter and use it on a live server without testing it before in a server with 1k ++ since this would cause a hell of problems, that's why we are using a paid filter. Things such as forbidding parties at certain areas and disabling trace during jobbing obviously require having a filter to be made and this is why it hasn't been done in the last update.
Yeah right dude.
My brothers play too, right near me and he challenges me too IRL.
Come one what are these jokes? Did he send you a picture of his brother sitting behind his laptop or computer?
So it's kinda obvious that he and his brother challenge each other always in SRO.
You seriously believe this? Same IP, killing his brother constantly in ctf for coins? yeah right sounds challenging.

I am done with this shit and this server.
You are just afraid fo having to lose 160 turks and your players drop and prevent new players joining.
Also your bug fixing takes too long and still occuring.

Beside this all, your GM Amethyst, tell him to grow up.
Don't get so upset over small things or threaten people with a ban.
Old 02/08/2017, 22:36   #885

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
You know what I think guys..
Let me be honest.

This GM team completely ignores suggestions, players who need help.
Not only this but also can't fix shit. Why? well as u can see in Craine his post he said their FILTER PROVIDER is still working on things.
By this I think they just downloaded these files, basic editting and set it up.
And buy the filters or pay someone to fix things.
Even the tracing in jobsuit still works (LOL).

The following was written by Craine:
*PS: We haven't forgotten to disable parties during War and AVA events, but our filter provider didn't finish it yet, it's still being tested. It shall be applied once he's done.

Lag is still occuring, we're getting told the same things everyday: LAG WILL BE FIXED!.
And guess what? Which server is still lagging? Eagle.

I think they are afraid to ban people (pretty sure), why? well Onemanarmy cheated to get his Seal of Eagle yet he is still online in-game.
The turks globalled why u ban Onemanarmy blabla, we all leave 160 people etc.
Well, what happens if 160 people leave? prob 320 people less online since the limit is 2.
Probably turks are the one who donate the most too.
So, it would be stupid to ban Onemanarmy.
Check here to see if he's still online:

Also did we players had an update on other players who he was investigating? guess not for sure it will just be ignored so they kinda say by this it's okay to cheat!

Everything summed up together:
Pretty sure they dont give a SH.. aslong the money rolls it's fine and yes I know every pserver is like that but atleast other pservers can fix things and bans people compared to this one.
They don't care if people cheat, or w/e.
We never actually ignored anyone's suggestions, if you were playing in beta, you would've seen this. We always put everyone's suggestion in consideration even if we didn't like it, we just need time to apply those suggestions and changes. We also always assist/help the players with pleasure, dunno tbh why u r saying so.
If you think I just downloaded the files, made basic editing and then opened a server, I'd tell you that you are totally wrong. It's actually not as easy as you think. The reason why we are using a paid filter is that making your own filter and using it on a live server is actually not easy and will cause many problems if you didn't test it before in a server with over 1k players online. It's a fact and you can ask anyone about it.

Cheating is not okay and we never said so. After we banned Onemanarmy, he contacted us on facebook and said that the second character was his brother and they play at the same home and that's why their IPs were similar to each other.

Thanks for taking a few minutes of your time to evaluate the server =).
Closed Thread