Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom

Discussion on Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/09/2017, 00:54   #901

elite*gold: 0
it was a good start till we find out some one get sun in first week and get 400 arena coins in 3days if u will say it is 7 days i will reply with first day for plvl then 3 days arena bugged and no one can gain alot of coins in CTF and he just started with a **** set even if he got a good set he cant gain alot each time he entered so it is 3 days for 400 AC and this unbelivable

un trusted server sry -,-
Old 02/09/2017, 00:57   #902

Yes Same for me i stoped played ruby give all item for join here .. was a good server but when i see full turkish going get SOE with farming in ctf abuse and gm doing nothing.. i cant get fun now
Old 02/09/2017, 00:59   #903

Yeah it was fun first week if no delay lags and long updates and 3rd thing sun in 3 weeks i would like to play this server but... it not like we all wanna
Old 02/09/2017, 01:38   #904

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
@

Don't get me wrong, your server is okay but cmon use your brain a bit when people are cheating and pretending their brother is playing.
Setting a limit on arena coins isn't hard I guess.

Beside that Silkroad is based on jobbing, so the same again as I suggeested earlier.
Add Arena coins on job kills, every kill = 1 coin.
Same guy within 10 minutes(or more or less) killed = no coin.
Add a limit of 10/15 coins per hour.

Remove the arena coins from BA/CTF and let give other coins in there for the weapon/character glows.
So people go in there and fight for cosmetic upgrades.
OR let em stay there too but set a limit on the coins in CTF, same guy killed within 2 minutes is no coin.

And as last.. increase the coins needed for a wep/gear/acc.
Example: weapon atm 299 arena, since you add them to jobkills increase it to 450 or 500

By this way not only int chars have more chance on getting ''alot'' of coins but other builds have a equal amount of coins and chance.
Currently in CTF a nuker pops nukes last hit is coin.
By adding it to job, even bladers have a chance since they can kill afk bots in the temple or others after a fight from 2 minutes.
Yes kill afk bots in the temple, but again there is a limit on the coins via job kills.
Oh and don't forget new players, they have a chance too this way.

Edit:
Maybe also an idea: Exchange iron coins for arena coins via a NPC.
1000 iron = 50 arena.
People will farm bots in the temple, so farming iron will be a bit harder then.
But the farming will be rewarded too by turning them in for arena but keep in mind u still need iron too for SoE.

@
Read on my suggestion and comment ty
@
Just do something against those cheaters.
@
Thank you
@
Might consider reopening?
Or revert the SoE's and compensate them with a non-tradable same stat wep.
Example Sos+10

Moons are btw useless now, pretty hard FGW when SoE is easier
Can you increase the duation of Drug of Tyfoon?
30 minutes is so annoying.
Don't forget to consider adding honor rank per job type.
top 5 thiefs, top 5 hunters, top 5 traders.

Multiple people mentioned this.
Old 02/09/2017, 02:06   #905

Yeah i am one of top thiefs and i doesnt have even one honor buff i rob 50* daily that sux
Old 02/09/2017, 07:44   #906

You should enable JANGAN FW too, we have enough players for both fortress wars, and some smaller guilds dont stand chance in Hotan, so they all should have same opportunity to play. Also Hotan will be less laggy.
Old 02/09/2017, 08:01   #907

Let atleast 1 fw be able and not bugged ^^
Old 02/09/2017, 08:19   #908

coin system always destroys server. Still dunno why people keep adding this bullshit to the game. Should not it be like normal SRO? Seal's only available by drops? It would prevent turks from donating and cheating. People will not be frustrated as the SUN's will only be able to get by long playing will a fair chance to everyone. I was looking for a nice sro pserv, find the Eagle, then had a week of REALLY good fun and suddenly this SOE **** started to happen. Time to go somewhere else....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/09/2017, 08:50   #909

Im sry to say this but im out aswell..
The recent troubles around cheating players / untrusted GM and shi.t like that - tbh i wont waste my time with any of that. Its just question of WHEN will the server go to complete **** now and not if.
So so sad since the Server was going really good until those SOE weapons and stuff appeared out of nowhere.. Also like others mentioned already how can we ever be sure there is not thousands of "free Silk" given out by corrupted GM´s floating around while others pay for it via your broken AF donation site.
How can we ever be sure your judgment regarding cheating players is even close to be fair? -- If you believe bullshit storys mentioned earlier (" i challenged my brother in CTF, thats why i kill him 25 times every 15sec pretty much all day")

Disappointed and out !
Old 02/09/2017, 08:58   #910

elite*gold: 15
Arena Has 1 IP Limit right now ,,
So stop this Bla bla bla guys and keep going for your SOE Weapon.
Old 02/09/2017, 09:04   #911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
Xioxyl has already been banned like 1 week ago or so, and you know very well that he has been banned as soon as I have known that he is corrupted.

The guy with SoE, Onemanarmy, didn't pay us anything as you guys think (rumours r flying like birds.. lol), he just talked to us on facebook and explained that the second character was his brother's character and that they used to challenge each other in CTF, that's why we unbanned him.

Regarding the delays:-
We have changed our dedicated server to a better once twice, setup a 3rd gs and right now I am re-writing the old codes which are being used in the database since the old developer in Eagle 1 didn't really care about the performance, this should hopefully fix the delays.

Regarding what someone said about me being noob/whatever:-
-It's not actually easy and safe to code your own filter and use it on a live server without testing it before in a server with 1k ++ since this would cause a hell of problems, that's why we are using a paid filter. Things such as forbidding parties at certain areas and disabling trace during jobbing obviously require having a filter to be made and this is why it hasn't been done in the last update.

you just deceived, and you believed that his brother played. Now you will see how much the brothers will have me in this game ... I do not know what you're so stupid. Sorry for the stupid. But this is my opinion and I am entitled to it. And no matter the brother or his mom, he just lost his fight. Soon his sister to appear)))

Funny to read this forum, and in the sense that people are not satisfied with the game, because that cheaters, you generally do not pay attention. It's a shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y4nk View Post
So , this is your way of having long term server ? players abusing shiit and blaming on their brother witch is most used lame excuse ever ! So SoE is easier to get than som it seems. Only regret i have right now is that i donated to this useless server . Do not give me this bullshit about brothers and sisters playing . ffs man u clearly fcked up but HEY atleast u have earned some money
I understand you. I am also sorry that I was doing a donation to this server. =(
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2017, 09:42   #912

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena1937 View Post
Arena Has 1 IP Limit right now ,,
So stop this Bla bla bla guys and keep going for your SOE Weapon.
What does it matter dude ?
Its not about the fact of not having a SOE weapon. Its about the fact that this server and his GameMasters are not giving a *** **** **** about People Cheating/Abusing/Suggesting.
Even if every single player with SOE would get banned right now or Server even reopens it wont change a thing.
GM´s has lost not only my trust with bullshit reaction and poor excuses to actually IMPORTANT things regarding HIS server - For me its pretty clear at this point thats its not about OUR FUN and server being LONG TERM.. Its more about making some quick bucks and therefore go fuckyourself IM OUT.
Old 02/09/2017, 14:42   #913

Im totally fine when Craine simply does 2 things:

1: ban all the current SOE weapon players because its pretty much unrealistic that you got them on a legal way already.
2: ban as i already said, 24h for non-english globals.
Old 02/09/2017, 14:46   #914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
Im totally fine when Craine simply does 2 things:

1: ban all the current SOE weapon players because its pretty much unrealistic that you got them on a legal way already.
2: ban as i already said, 24h for non-english globals.
Banning isn't neccesary, take their SoE away simple.
They have gained it with cheating, so punishment is on place.

Add coins to job kills with a time limit as u can see in my post before.

If there is NO ACTION taken against them.. he should make it easy anyway now to gain arena coins.
or reduce the arena coins cost

Server is dying it seems.
Website shows 1200 online but ehhh more like 100 active, not even 50 people for BA register LOL
Old 02/09/2017, 17:39   #915

Everytime i see some1 writing a global in any other language, ill spam a screenshot here.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread