Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom

Discussion on Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/08/2017, 22:38   #886

elite*gold: 0
WTS SILK ON THE SERVER 40-50% OFF ! I have 5k++ silks. 100 silks = $1 , 5k silks = $40
PM me here. I'm accepting bitcoins, epvp gold, skrill. (no paypals.) We can use a middleman as well if you wish.
Old 02/08/2017, 22:44   #887

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
Xioxyl has already been banned like 1 week ago or so, and you know very well that he has been banned as soon as I have known that he is corrupted.

The guy with SoE, Onemanarmy, didn't pay us anything as you guys think (rumours r flying like birds.. lol), he just talked to us on facebook and explained that the second character was his brother's character and that they used to challenge each other in CTF, that's why we unbanned him.
Maybe you unbanned this corrupt Xioxyl too, because it was his brother only. We'll never find out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2017, 22:46   #888

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
Yeah right dude.
My brothers play too, right near me and he challenges me too IRL.
Come one what are these jokes? Did he send you a picture of his brother sitting behind his laptop or computer?
So it's kinda obvious that he and his brother challenge each other always in SRO.
You seriously believe this? Same IP, killing his brother constantly in ctf for coins? yeah right sounds challenging.

I am done with this **** and this server.
You are just afraid fo having to lose 160 turks and your players drop and prevent new players joining.
Also your bug fixing takes too long and still occuring.

Beside this all, your GM Amethyst, tell him to grow up.
Don't get so upset over small things or threaten people with a ban.
-I explained the first part in the post I made before this one, please read it.

I guess most of the bugs you guys reported were fixed already and I believe you noticed that we fix dangerous bugs immediately.

I'll talk with the GMs team now, because I believe it's not a good thing to threaten someone that you'll ban him.
Old 02/08/2017, 22:50   #889

elite*gold: 20
So , this is your way of having long term server ? players abusing shiit and blaming on their brother witch is most used lame excuse ever ! So SoE is easier to get than som it seems. Only regret i have right now is that i donated to this useless server . Do not give me this bullshit about brothers and sisters playing . ffs man u clearly fcked up but HEY atleast u have earned some money
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/08/2017, 22:51   #890

Quote:
-I explained the first part in the post I made before this one, please read it.

I guess most of the bugs you guys reported were fixed already and I believe you noticed that we fix dangerous bugs immediately.

I'll talk with the GMs team now, because I believe it's not a good thing to threaten someone that you'll ban him.

You were about to investigate more people why cheating, we players never had an update about the status.
There is no way someone can enter 10 times ctf a day.

If you believe the brother story, sorry I must say you are pretty dumb then (Sorry for calling you dumb, I don't mean it but you know the story..).
Everyone wants to have an advantage over others especially in sro.
It's a bit suspicious that its the same IP and killing a 2nd char over and over and saying it's his brother.

But stil.. believe his story mate your server is going down anyway.
Damage has already been done by your ****** GM and by cheaters!
Old 02/08/2017, 22:59   #891

Amateur gm team's, full bug,lag,cheating and more just a dont waste your times guys.
Old 02/08/2017, 23:11   #892

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
Maybe you unbanned this corrupt Xioxyl too, because it was his brother only. We'll never find out.
I've banned Xioxyl along with his normal character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
Amateur gm team's, full bug,lag,cheating and more just a dont waste your times guys.
Seriously stop spreading rumours for ***'s sakes. What exactly are the bugs you are talking about? We have no lags actually, we only get delays at some random times (not always). If you are not playing Eagle, you are kindly requested to leave the thread and just stop replying here since you don't play Eagle. This would really be appreciated. =)
Old 02/08/2017, 23:19   #893

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
so if i cheat with my brother in ctf i will not get ban? you're kidding me, already alot of players are leaving from the server...
Old 02/08/2017, 23:21   #894

Quote:

Seriously stop spreading rumours for ***'s sakes. What exactly are the bugs you are talking about? We have no lags actually, we only get delays at some random times (not always). If you are not playing Eagle, you are kindly requested to leave the thread and just stop replying here since you don't play Eagle. This would really be appreciated. =)
Let him spread rumors aslong you believe lies.
Next time come with a better system or add a limit or coins per day.
right now onemanarmy is boosting others with coins

Or like I said before, put a limit and add arena coins to jobkills too so the temple stays active and jobbing.
So add coins by jobkills, incr the goldcoin amount a little for SoE, incr the uniq coins.
1 coin max in 5 mins time, same player within 5 mins = no coin.

You guys implement a system for special weps but don't think about how hard abusable it is xD

But oh well, money boys money
Old 02/08/2017, 23:24   #895

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven16 View Post
so if i cheat with my brother in ctf i will not get ban? you're kidding me, already alot of players are leaving from the server...
of course people are leaving the server, noone likes servers where you are allowed to cheat with your "brother". A week or 2 and only the cheaters and their "brothers" will be playing, I'll be curious how they gonna pvp each other :"D
Old 02/08/2017, 23:26   #896

Any thief here?, want to get boosted? I will call you my brother in-game we challenge each other by trying to rob my goods.
I will make sure you get the same IP as I do, so we can use that as our backup.

btw, jobcoin limit makes no sense tho when arena coins are unlimited and cheatable.
Silkroad is ment for jobbing.
No more coin gaining will make people stop jobbing.
Old 02/08/2017, 23:30   #897

WTS SILK !

100 silks = $1
5k silks = $40 (on site it costs $70 !!!40% offff)

PM me here. I'm accepting bitcoins, epvp-gold, skrill. (no paypals.) We can use a middleman as well if you wish.
Old 02/08/2017, 23:55   #898

Do You have see all screen craine ? About bigsky farming friend and some ppl ? why still online because u like 99% of turkish ? if u bann one = all leave ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2017, 00:11   #899

@

Don't get me wrong, your server is okay but cmon use your brain a bit when people are cheating and pretending their brother is playing.
Setting a limit on arena coins isn't hard I guess.

Beside that Silkroad is based on jobbing, so the same again as I suggeested earlier.
Add Arena coins on job kills, every kill = 1 coin.
Same guy within 10 minutes(or more or less) killed = no coin.
Add a limit of 10/15 coins per hour.

Remove the arena coins from BA/CTF and let give other coins in there for the weapon/character glows.
So people go in there and fight for cosmetic upgrades.
OR let em stay there too but set a limit on the coins in CTF, same guy killed within 2 minutes is no coin.

And as last.. increase the coins needed for a wep/gear/acc.
Example: weapon atm 299 arena, since you add them to jobkills increase it to 450 or 500

By this way not only int chars have more chance on getting ''alot'' of coins but other builds have a equal amount of coins and chance.
Currently in CTF a nuker pops nukes last hit is coin.
By adding it to job, even bladers have a chance since they can kill afk bots in the temple or others after a fight from 2 minutes.
Yes kill afk bots in the temple, but again there is a limit on the coins via job kills.
Oh and don't forget new players, they have a chance too this way.

Edit:
Maybe also an idea: Exchange iron coins for arena coins via a NPC.
1000 iron = 50 arena.
People will farm bots in the temple, so farming iron will be a bit harder then.
But the farming will be rewarded too by turning them in for arena but keep in mind u still need iron too for SoE.

@
Read on my suggestion and comment ty
@
Just do something against those cheaters.
@
Thank you
@
Might consider reopening?
Or revert the SoE's and compensate them with a non-tradable same stat wep.
Example Sos+10

Moons are btw useless now, pretty hard FGW when SoE is easier
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2017, 00:23   #900

Guys i remember last eagle before it was closed in month all was cheating in ctf and gms doesnt pay attention 0 attention so turks get angry and when turks complained they closed server, all we need is to make turks scream on globals then there will be payback, till that we can say anything prove everything they'll not do ssss sometihng
Closed Thread