Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

23.09 - EON II | 100 Cap | CH | Longterm | Universal currency | Innovative systems

Discussion on 23.09 - EON II | 100 Cap | CH | Longterm | Universal currency | Innovative systems within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/14/2016, 10:07   #3136

elite*gold: 0
I remember when I played EON I, and I'm thinking of joining here. If there's any Guilds that speak English please whisper me on elitepvpers.

Thanks,
Old 10/14/2016, 16:38   #3137

server is done for
Old 10/14/2016, 20:58   #3138

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyushinshuu View Post
I have some Suggestions.

1. Remove below Lv95 Mobs in DW Cave. It's annoying, there are even 9D mobs along with Lv101.
2. Make SOM Account bound, not character bound, You guys are forcing players to buy switchers, It is very unnecessary to make it Character bound, it is just greedy in you part.
3. Fix the clientless issues, there are certain areas, that could make us go instant clientless, If it wasn't for the bot, our characters would have been stuck there forever, Also if you check Export details in merchant, it also makes you go clientless.
4.Remove the 5% DMG Increase buff in HWT. It is 100% useless since you can use it simultaneously with active DMG increase buff, Instead add immortal stones as rare drop in HWT, just like Alchemy Scrolls.
1. Alright .
2. Noone is forced to buy switchers, get the weapon you want Or get a new one from the shop/fgw.
3. Haven't heard of these areas, havent experienced any of those. You may pm me those so I can check them out .
4. It'll get enabled with the ch buffs !

Thanks for the suggestions !
Old 10/14/2016, 21:05   #3139

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
1. Alright .
2. Noone is forced to buy switchers, get the weapon you want Or get a new one from the shop/fgw.
3. Haven't heard of these areas, havent experienced any of those. You may pm me those so I can check them out .
4. It'll get enabled with the ch buffs !

Thanks for the suggestions !
did you already decided what will happen to soh sos ?
Old 10/14/2016, 21:13   #3140

She is using bug for honor buffs.

MAGNITO kill self Guild's players and win more honor point.

Tell other guild players and get more honor point.

I was say everytime "this server will stabil and will public." But GM or another owns dont explain about it.

Old 10/14/2016, 21:15   #3141

Disconnect Internet After login in server ! all my internet close ! ur exploit blocked my ip or what!

my Char Name _Carica_ check my ip !!!!!!!!
Old 10/14/2016, 23:09   #3142
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 86
So i've been in a cravan with EG guild i did 2 trades with them instead of getting Extra gold , Exp , Web points i took a (Middle finger) Aka, I took noone of these last 3, Its like im buying goods and selling them in the same town. I dont think this is normal, can anyone from the team tell me what was this? IGN Insec
ty
Old 10/14/2016, 23:54   #3143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowushy View Post
So i've been in a cravan with EG guild i did 2 trades with them instead of getting Extra gold , Exp , Web points i took a (Middle finger) Aka, I took noone of these last 3, Its like im buying goods and selling them in the same town. I dont think this is normal, can anyone from the team tell me what was this? IGN Insec
ty
u forgot to sell and rebuy the goods at the hotan river!!! xD
pm me 1337 , im trader, we can go together some times.
Old 10/15/2016, 01:16   #3144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonie1992 View Post
did you already decided what will happen to soh sos ?
It's a temporary restriction on soh items, just to avoid problems until it gets fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrx View Post
She is using bug for honor buffs.

MAGNITO kill self Guild's players and win more honor point.

Tell other guild players and get more honor point.

I was say everytime "this server will stabil and will public." But GM or another owns dont explain about it.

Will check it out
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/15/2016, 01:37   #3145

is it offline or its me?
Old 10/15/2016, 16:52   #3146

Enjoy it guys!

Sorry for bad quiality!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2016, 22:15   #3147

nice pvp event cerbura did, fearless could use shield cause hes dual and sephuku couldnt use shield cause hes bow.
why cerbura changed the rules after pvp even started? it looks like that carbura helped fearless to win(i dont say he doesnt deserve to win, ofc he does, he got best set in server but not like that).
RULES SHOULD STAYED LIKE IT WAS FROM THE START.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/15/2016, 22:45   #3148

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyros17 View Post
nice pvp event cerbura did, fearless could use shield cause hes dual and sephuku couldnt use shield cause hes bow.
why cerbura changed the rules after pvp even started? it looks like that carbura helped fearless to win(i dont say he doesnt deserve to win, ofc he does, he got best set in server but not like that).
RULES SHOULD STAYED LIKE IT WAS FROM THE START.
The entire event was incredibly biased towards dual builds.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2016, 23:23   #3149

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliok View Post
The entire event was incredibly biased towards dual builds.
Actually we didn't count with so many AFK players on first round.. We announced the event time so much after it was put to saturday... It resulted in 2hours spent on the first round + the start of the chaos, about who and why wasn't recalled.
Then even tho I warned people to stay in circles and don't run around , lie 5-10x, then i start porting them to town. It didn't help much on the chaos, but not everyone walking around, bothering people who are playing. The whole event lasted so long which was not planned at all, and at the end I had an extremely important meeting i could not miss, so cerbura had to handle the very end of the event alone. He did well I think, even though the chaos overtook the place at the end that was on us as well.
Our aim is to make it smoother for the next time, I believe challonge was a great help (for us, the team surely) so we are on the good way.
Thanks for participating, winners can be found on fb.com/eonsilkroad ^^
Old 10/15/2016, 23:41   #3150

although caroline you didnt answer why rules have been changed during the pvp war, you just saying ur things... tell us why cerbura changed the rules and didnt let sephuku use shield and fearless could use shield...
Closed Thread