Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ChampionZ Private Server|Cap 80|Job/Unique Based | D8 | Ip Limit 2 | Exp 15x

Discussion on ChampionZ Private Server|Cap 80|Job/Unique Based | D8 | Ip Limit 2 | Exp 15x within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/27/2016, 11:57   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by neigakalle View Post
i will try it i think. all you need is to trade and get gold for full sun set right?
That's the simple way to explain it but yes, and for the acc set you will need more than gold, you will need arena coins that are dropped only by Anubis. Its a bit more challenging :P
Old 04/27/2016, 13:28   #47

arena coins also from ctf right? battle arena would be a nice thing too. else i like it.
Old 04/27/2016, 17:06   #48

Hey looks good, I am gonna check it out but the client won't start.

I must manually close like 100 missing file pop ups before the game loads correctly, any ideas with that? then I will happily try out your server
Old 04/27/2016, 19:54   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by neigakalle View Post
arena coins also from ctf right? battle arena would be a nice thing too. else i like it.
Yeah, they also drop at CTF, 1 arena per kill inside CTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
Hey looks good, I am gonna check it out but the client won't start.

I must manually close like 100 missing file pop ups before the game loads correctly, any ideas with that? then I will happily try out your server
Missing file pop ups? Must be a problem on your pc then... Are the missing files .dll's? Maybe try downloading the missing files from somewhere on the internet. First time I hear about this kind of problem with the game client. It happens sometimes with the Mbot crack and stuff that ask for some .dll's but from the game client is the first time I hear.
Old 04/28/2016, 16:51   #50

cant make alchemy stones due to water element bug
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2016, 13:16   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by affenkriegerrr View Post
cant make alchemy stones due to water element bug
Fixed.
Old 04/29/2016, 13:24   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniloconsoli View Post
Yeah, they also drop at CTF, 1 arena per kill inside CTF.

Missing file pop ups? Must be a problem on your pc then... Are the missing files .dll's? Maybe try downloading the missing files from somewhere on the internet. First time I hear about this kind of problem with the game client. It happens sometimes with the Mbot crack and stuff that ask for some .dll's but from the game client is the first time I hear.
Nah they were like Lord and demon files all to do with sro it was the amount that was weird, I may check it out again later on.
Old 05/01/2016, 15:54   #53

Gj bro!
Old 05/03/2016, 12:26   #54

server dead?
Old 05/04/2016, 15:26   #55

What the **** happend to the website and the game ???
Old 05/04/2016, 17:02   #56

i knew it xD good that i quitted the server a few days ago...

no infos at all ... they just shut it down and dont care

very professional
Old 05/05/2016, 18:31   #57

Quote:
Fixed.
What happend to the server???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????
Old 05/05/2016, 18:59   #58

They lost all their database
Old 05/07/2016, 16:56   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by affenkriegerrr View Post
i knew it xD good that i quitted the server a few days ago...

no infos at all ... they just shut it down and dont care

very professional
Theres a facebook page where we share EVERYTHING that goes on the server, if you didn't notice/join don't blame us.

Right now we are starting the server again because we had a few problems with the host and it erased our database by "mistake" they say... Won't be much help just sit and cry, we are starting the server again with alot of new features that we would bring on the next patch anyway.
Every player that has donated will get their silks back and the rest will get 1k silks for starters. You have 1 week to claim your 1k silks. Starting from this Sunday, 8th May.
And if you want to stay tuned on EVERYTHING that is going on the server join our facebook page, its on the server description, first page on this thread.

Cya.
Old 05/07/2016, 17:05   #60

Received Thanks: 1,449
Quote:
Theres a facebook page where we share EVERYTHING that goes on the server, if you didn't notice/join don't blame us.

Right now we are starting the server again because we had a few problems with the host and it erased our database by "mistake" they say... Won't be much help just sit and cry, we are starting the server again with alot of new features that we would bring on the next patch anyway.
Every player that has donated will get their silks back and the rest will get 1k silks for starters. You have 1 week to claim your 1k silks. Starting from this Sunday, 7th May.
And if you want to stay tuned on EVERYTHING that is going on the server join our facebook page, its on the server description, first page on this thread.

Cya.
can a new player receive 1k silk as well? even though he made a account and a char lvl1 before wipe?