Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

ChampionZ Private Server|Cap 80|Job/Unique Based | D8 | Ip Limit 2 | Exp 15x

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 692
Received Thanks: 146
Now that's how you lose players big time without giving at least a replay or fixing the problem about it cya..Malware web



bxxb is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 101
Received Thanks: 9
Good luck dude


rodypes is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxxb View Post
Now that's how you lose players big time without giving at least a replay or fixing the problem about it cya..Malware web

This is a problem we used to have with our old website wich was srochz.net. You may try the new one: , it is working fine and you can register you account and check rankings and stuff... To download if I will just leave the download link here because looks like download section still got some malware issues, anyway here it is:

PS: Sorry for the delay replying, we will try to improve.
daniloconsoli is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 692
Received Thanks: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniloconsoli View Post
This is a problem we used to have with our old website wich was srochz.net. You may try the new one: , it is working fine and you can register you account and check rankings and stuff... To download if I will just leave the download link here because looks like download section still got some malware issues, anyway here it is:

PS: Sorry for the delay replying, we will try to improve.
Neat ! appreciated see you in game ^_^ btw the download link it requires some decryption key for it i'm clueless


bxxb is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
lets try
riosro is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 692
Received Thanks: 146
Waiting for the download decryption key
bxxb is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 10
mhh for me its working , did u try to install the MEGA app for ur browser?
affenkriegerrr is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 10
Why don't you guys try to join our Facebook group? Would be way easier and less complicated for you guys to stay tuned and get the downloads.
daniloconsoli is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 692
Received Thanks: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniloconsoli View Post
Why don't you guys try to join our Facebook group? Would be way easier and less complicated for you guys to stay tuned and get the downloads.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (6.6 KB, 41 views)
bxxb is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 692
Received Thanks: 146
I need just the key and i will be ready to play on your server so please make it so -ps i don't have fb
bxxb is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxxb View Post
I need just the key and i will be ready to play on your server so please make it so -ps i don't have fb
Must be some bug or whatever with this download link because for me it works just fine. Try again, I will post the link as normal text, wont be an url, so you can copy it and paste to see if it works.

https: //mega.nz/#! NNMCFDYA!bLicTtKSTmzo5GDrtUlubl- QFBQiAwC9Q-rX3WOPRNc
daniloconsoli is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Received Thanks: 83
You should seriously fix your forum site...
tarasch is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 10
server down?
affenkriegerrr is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by affenkriegerrr View Post
server down?
Was down for update.
tarasch is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 123
Received Thanks: 55
i will try it i think. all you need is to trade and get gold for full sun set right?


neigakalle is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.