Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening

Discussion on [BlazeGN] Zyain | ISRO Latest Files | 14DG | CAP 125 | Grand Opening within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/14/2016, 13:52   #2491

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by toker View Post
''ingame features''? u didnt even add that shit into the game xD
Yes , this are ISRO features but it's in our server we didn't say that we have created it but we are the only p-server with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOQuakeOo View Post
they didn't create anything special at this server they even copy/paste descriptions from joymax at their thread
The previous comment goes for you too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
enable silk per hour or vote4silk or add silk scroll for gold at npc since u only care about donaters and not the non donaters or this sever will die in 1month
Quote:
i notice because they are the same team as necro sro and they always want money and never give a shit about players
No, we don't add Silk4shit systems.

Necro is a free silk server so it's totally different than this server.

About us looking for money for the FUCK SAKE if we are looking for money we would have been closed Necro and launched 5 versions of it already!

Regards
Old 04/14/2016, 13:53   #2492

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
Yes , this are ISRO features but it's in our server we didn't say that we have created it but we are the only p-server with them.

About us looking for money for the **** SAKE if we are looking for money we would have been closed Necro and launched 5 versions of it already!

Regards
Any news on elexier drop rate/fgw quest ?
Old 04/14/2016, 13:58   #2493

Quote:
Originally Posted by _HouseMusicx3 View Post
Any news on elexier drop rate/fgw quest ?
Today.

Also for the morons saying that we care about money.
IF WE CARE ABOUT MONEY WE WOULD HAVE CLOSED ZYAIN ALREADY YOU PATHETIC TYPES OF HUMAN BEING WITH LESS THAN 50 IQ.

We would have launched the server in a typical ISRO without touching a **** if we really care for ****** money.

Regards
Old 04/14/2016, 14:04   #2494

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Today.

IF WE CARE ABOUT MONEY WE WOULD HAVE CLOSED ZYAIN ALREADY YOU PATHETIC TYPES OF HUMAN BEING WITH LESS THAN 50 IQ.

We would have launched the server in a typical ISRO without touching a **** if we really care for ****** money.

Regards
Are you a 100% sure this time ? I mean 2 days ago you said "tonight"
Old 04/14/2016, 14:05   #2495

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesheel View Post
elix drops still not increased, mirrior dimension drops still not added, still no way for non donators to catch up. also there is not much to do at 125. i'll give this server a few more days if nothing changes im out as well
Do you have something in your eye? Go to our forums and read the staff replies to these suggestions and stop crying ffs.
Old 04/14/2016, 14:13   #2496

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Today.

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Do you have something in your eye? Go to our forums and read the staff replies to these suggestions and stop crying ffs.
Chill Don't turn to LastThief.
Old 04/14/2016, 14:16   #2497

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsune View Post
Here you go:

I really think you should consider downloading the entire thing again, though.

Anyway, hopefully going to reach 100 soon. Loving the server so far One of the few servers with no hardcore botters at all! Makes it feel much more alive.
hi i need paswords mega say pasword

Quote:
Originally Posted by dioscar View Post
hi i need paswords mega say pasword

To access this folder / file , you need your password decryption
If you do not have the key, contact the creator of the link
Old 04/14/2016, 14:21   #2498

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEKINGZ View Post
Got 5 disconnects within 30 minutes ... what's going on guys?

Never had any disconnect before except when updates occur...
All these DC occur when im starting the bot for quest and after some minutes i get DC... will post this later on the forum...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2016, 14:52   #2499

Quote:
Today.

Regards
Your IQ under 50 because u dont know how to comunicate with people. If you are offering something for people you have to try to do something good for them. What do you think of calling us morons? You think you wil make you IQ over 100 ?
Old 04/14/2016, 15:02   #2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEKINGZ View Post
All these DC occur when im starting the bot for quest and after some minutes i get DC... will post this later on the forum...
Same problem just here.
Old 04/14/2016, 15:21   #2501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilva123 View Post
Your IQ under 50 because u dont know how to comunicate with people. If you are offering something for people you have to try to do something good for them. What do you think of calling us morons? You think you wil make you IQ over 50 ?
Yes my IQ went to the same level as yours because you won't understand me anyway else.

I already repeated my self 100 million times but actually people don't listen they keep repeating stuff over and over again. We offer them newest server files slightly modified so it's not a rip off as joymax introduced it but in the same exact time we need to make sure of the server continuity which is something that you will never be able to know how is it done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasAdison View Post
Same problem just here.
We are working on these stuff.

Regards
Old 04/14/2016, 16:17   #2502

Received Thanks: 1,449
Quote:

About us looking for money for the **** SAKE if we are looking for money we would have been closed Necro and launched 5 versions of it already!

Regards
if u dont care about money then give us free silk
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2016, 16:41   #2503

Quote:
if u dont care about money then give us free silk
If you are going to pay the dedicated server and the staff salaries then I would definitely do so no problem.
Old 04/14/2016, 17:12   #2504

This staff is probably the LUCKIEST in the Silkroad business. Unfortunately for us, they are the luckiest but most stupid of all.

This server had potential once it started but then problems started occurring, as usual. Lags were starting to become real hard and it just wasen't smooth and wasen't the worth time to invest in. Then came the problem of being stuck at level 113, then the Fortress War which was supposed to be played but WASENT due to the lag, the team didnt even announce anything about it.

For me and lots of others, its a shame that these files have been put in the wrong hands. MegaMaX forgot his codes for uniques while doing an event, he asks randoms about how to get an ip from database and more like that. Really unfortunate for us.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/14/2016, 17:36   #2505

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtinctLo View Post
This staff is probably the LUCKIEST in the Silkroad business. Unfortunately for us, they are the luckiest but most stupid of all.

This server had potential once it started but then problems started occurring, as usual. Lags were starting to become real hard and it just wasen't smooth and wasen't the worth time to invest in. Then came the problem of being stuck at level 113, then the Fortress War which was supposed to be played but WASENT due to the lag, the team didnt even announce anything about it.

For me and lots of others, its a shame that these files have been put in the wrong hands. MegaMaX forgot his codes for uniques while doing an event, he asks randoms about how to get an ip from database and more like that. Really unfortunate for us.
These lags are source code issues which we are tracking it's not host issues /connection issues or even DDOS so we got the modules hooked to some sort of applications to help debugging the modules and fix the current issues we are working but you guys have to notice that we are not dealing anymore with the server files we are totally coding, that's a whole another level of development as it allows us to be flexible and able to do anything it's hard to edit it and add any new codes there. We are still studying the code itself since we didn't write it!

All I can ask for is be patient and support us and we are not going to fail you.

Sincerely,
ZiCo
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread