Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving
Discussion on Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
delete RD dump Tempath folder execute REPLACER.EXE and open with no bot
same error, I doubleclick the launcher (no bot btw) and it instantly shows "Silkroad stopped working" error, this never happened before.. I recently installed windows 8
same error, I doubleclick the launcher (no bot btw) and it instantly shows "Silkroad stopped working" error, this never happened before.. I recently installed windows 8
check for drivers updates bro download ddriver boost from iobit and all ill be fine
check for drivers updates bro download ddriver boost from iobit and all ill be fine
This is the error I was talking about, seems like many win8 and 7 users had it before.
"Silkroad online Launcher has stopped working.A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"
Note: I've been playing SRO for years and it's the first time I get this error
This is the error I was talking about, seems like many win8 and 7 users had it before.
"Silkroad online Launcher has stopped working.A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"
Note: I've been playing SRO for years and it's the first time I get this error
put the real sro_client for morpheus in folder then
[request] original gameplay client&database 07/16/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies i am looking for a database(and client) that is close to the original gameplay of EO as it was in 2008-2009(the 3 standard classes: mage war and pala, no god, max lvl 140 etc).
do you guys have any idea if i can find such a thing? i downloaded couple of databases: manequin, rainbow, revolution, but all of them are so far from how the game was around 2009.
also, which is the first database and client ever released on this forum?, as i think that might be the closest i can find to what i am...
Verkaufe: Original Aion Online Gameplay Keys für 25€ u. Gametimecards! 11/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies Hey Leute,
Wie der Threadtitel schon sagt, verkaufe ich Aion-Keys. Ihr könnt mit ihnen ganz regulär Online zocken ohne jedes Problem! Wenn einer einen möchte, schickt mir am besten eine PN. Ich gebe euch die weiteren Daten. Zudem verkaufe ich auch gametime cards günstiger als der normale Markt. Momentan ist das Angebot aber noch begrenzt!