Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving
Discussion on Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
Since admins are not willing to help, im offering 500M ingame gold for anyone who helps me FIX this error. It pops up 4 times after starting SRO Client, then the client starts.
I really need to fix this. I'm seriously gonna give 500M gold.
how can i fix this problem ? btw i'm already downloaded this 2mgb file and nothing fixed
The only way to fix is to quit.
None of the GM's will help you nor will the server owner fix his own client he provides to people.
If he would do that, he would already have provided it.
The error occurs since the opening of the server and still not fixed.
I'm pretty bored aswell.
I might sound like a whiner, but I believe the end game content is simply too long.
Like for real, I've talked with people in-game - both in guild, union and in generel - and they are all simply too demotivated to start 'farming the job coins and FGW coins, because it takes ages.
First of all, it's because of the restriction of 100 job coins pr. week.
Secondly of all, it's because there's no other ways to gain job coins (e.g.) except from trading or thieving. In addition to that, I could come up with a few suggestions as quests in order to obtain job points and killing players of opposite job (and receive one coin pr. kill or so).
Fact is, I believe you guys should consider re-working the whole system, because it's simply too long. It's even longer than the original D11 end content with immo set etc.
I hate to admit it, but I - and other players it seems (might be some who are of a different opinion) - simply got too ******* lazy to do all the work it requires, and I believe it will harm you in a long term, if no changes are made. Moreover, it also takes a shitload of time in front of the pc, which a lot of people don't really have.
This Game become a sux.. Accounts hacked and no forget pw system and no GM's Reset to you pw always ignore just care about Donate and Money etc.. like other dead servers
This Game become a sux.. Accounts hacked and no forget pw system and no GM's Reset to you pw always ignore just care about Donate and Money etc.. like other dead servers
What do you expect? The owners of this server is a joke in my eyes, do not take this as rude, but their knowledge base is below 0. They are just one other server opening without a clue about how to run a stable server
What do you expect? The owners of this server is a joke in my eyes, do not take this as rude, but their knowledge base is below 0. They are just one other server opening without a clue about how to run a stable server
+1
im done from this, Game has delete. enjoy your dumb game admins
[request] original gameplay client&database 07/16/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies i am looking for a database(and client) that is close to the original gameplay of EO as it was in 2008-2009(the 3 standard classes: mage war and pala, no god, max lvl 140 etc).
do you guys have any idea if i can find such a thing? i downloaded couple of databases: manequin, rainbow, revolution, but all of them are so far from how the game was around 2009.
also, which is the first database and client ever released on this forum?, as i think that might be the closest i can find to what i am...
Verkaufe: Original Aion Online Gameplay Keys für 25€ u. Gametimecards! 11/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies Hey Leute,
Wie der Threadtitel schon sagt, verkaufe ich Aion-Keys. Ihr könnt mit ihnen ganz regulär Online zocken ohne jedes Problem! Wenn einer einen möchte, schickt mir am besten eine PN. Ich gebe euch die weiteren Daten. Zudem verkaufe ich auch gametime cards günstiger als der normale Markt. Momentan ist das Angebot aber noch begrenzt!