Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving
Discussion on Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
Cant buy FGW Coins ? I'm out guys .. Anyway was a nice server but now I have no reason to stay here, but It's just me so nothing special hahaha
1000 -1 Player :P
bye bye noob donator, next time learn to play with skill and not with ur money.
noob idiot.
So, I've been trying to join this server today, but everytime I execute the launcher, it gives me "Silkroad is not responding" error, or something like that. I'm runnin Win8 btw, any thoughts?
Gosh, you guys really hate donors xD. I wonder what would you do if all of them would decide to quit...
I can pay the game but I don't. First I have to believe this game worth paying. I'm not the guy who never pay games. I have bunch of games in origin and steam. Ex: star wars preordered already
Gosh, you guys really hate donors xD. I wonder what would you do if all of them would decide to quit...
If there wouldn't be any donator, they would ask for "Vote4Silk" or increase Silk/Hour
Even the way of argueing of this people is kinda **** .. are they really talking about Pay2Win?
Already server full of sos items and only thing which you can do is farm som items
I dont know if "Donator" is the right word for it.
If you want to (donate) support a server you dont have to get silk for it. What about new Silk System ? :P
Example -> "Globals: WTT/WTS SOS Spear Immo 5 for SILK - pm only with offer"
[request] original gameplay client&database 07/16/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies i am looking for a database(and client) that is close to the original gameplay of EO as it was in 2008-2009(the 3 standard classes: mage war and pala, no god, max lvl 140 etc).
do you guys have any idea if i can find such a thing? i downloaded couple of databases: manequin, rainbow, revolution, but all of them are so far from how the game was around 2009.
also, which is the first database and client ever released on this forum?, as i think that might be the closest i can find to what i am...
Verkaufe: Original Aion Online Gameplay Keys für 25€ u. Gametimecards! 11/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies Hey Leute,
Wie der Threadtitel schon sagt, verkaufe ich Aion-Keys. Ihr könnt mit ihnen ganz regulär Online zocken ohne jedes Problem! Wenn einer einen möchte, schickt mir am besten eine PN. Ich gebe euch die weiteren Daten. Zudem verkaufe ich auch gametime cards günstiger als der normale Markt. Momentan ist das Angebot aber noch begrenzt!