Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elamidas BETA Testing (Skalidor 2).

Discussion on Elamidas BETA Testing (Skalidor 2). within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/04/2014, 22:20   #4261

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblades View Post
Oh oh, don't get rude now, just cause my screenshots prooved that you don't know ****.

Go get some proper valid arguments, currently they are based on nothing.
You aren't prooving anything and your insulting other people. That combination shows what kind of person you are and how "old" you are.

Mature people don't ask how old somebody is. They show ya proof or they deny it using valid facts.

You on the other hand are unable to do any of it. Well, I'm not going to help you learn how to argue, but man... it helps a lot in real life. However, your most likely failing there, too. No offense, get a life.
insulting ? u call that insulting ? boy u havent seen non yet . Also go check ur server and complaints that are going on . Also change the title of this thread to Yes to Goldbotting . 500players and 1000 goldbots . yeah u gotta be proud . peace out
Old 01/04/2014, 22:23   #4262

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by |_Robert_| View Post
So you guys are planning to control the prices?

Is impossible to buy something, everything goes for billions, I dont wanna quit yet but is impossible for the new players with the current prices.

is crazy.
Lemme tell u something ... Follow my steps

Short Guide for the new players :

#1: If you are a new player start as trader
#2: Search for friends to help u going out for trades etc .. If you dun have friends u can be a stalker ( yea be a stakler if u wanna get money u must do w.e it takes to get money xD ) which means follow the caravans going out from jan without joining their pt if they dun have slots xD
#3: 1 Trade 5* = 300m .. I made test today morning if your trade will go fine wtihout any problems or buffalo dies etc it will takes u 15 ~ 18mins !! no more !!
#4 : If you are active u can make everyday like 6 trades .. 300x6 = 1.8b
#5 : If u are using garment - protector .. the sos part costs like 350 ~ 450m , If u r going for armor it costs 100m i guess ! ..
#6 : As old player playing for along time and leading a good guild for 3 years i have got much experience and telling u dun give a fuck about the sos wep atm .. sos weps are expensive i knoww .. but its only 1 + more .. you can buy glavie +7 normal and believe it or not if u have good set u can own people using +10 sos weps .. it's all about skills and experience ..

There are also many ways to get money .. either reselling silk items or alchemy stuff like making high + items and sell it etc ... You just need to use ur brain .. I think now u have more than way to get gold , I hope that small guide will help the new players ..

Greetings KnightCullen
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/04/2014, 22:38   #4263

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightM4re View Post
Lemme tell u something ... Follow my steps

Short Guide for the new players :

#1: If you are a new player start as trader
#2: Search for friends to help u going out for trades etc .. If you dun have friends u can be a stalker ( yea be a stakler if u wanna get money u must do w.e it takes to get money xD ) which means follow the caravans going out from jan without joining their pt if they dun have slots xD
#3: 1 Trade 5* = 300m .. I made test today morning if your trade will go fine wtihout any problems or buffalo dies etc it will takes u 15 ~ 18mins !! no more !!
#4 : If you are active u can make everyday like 6 trades .. 300x6 = 1.8b
#5 : If u are using garment - protector .. the sos part costs like 350 ~ 450m , If u r going for armor it costs 100m i guess ! ..
#6 : As old player playing for along time and leading a good guild for 3 years i have got much experience and telling u dun give a fuck about the sos wep atm .. sos weps are expensive i knoww .. but its only 1 + more .. you can buy glavie +7 normal and believe it or not if u have good set u can own people using +10 sos weps .. it's all about skills and experience ..

There are also many ways to get money .. either reselling silk items or alchemy stuff like making high + items and sell it etc ... You just need to use ur brain .. I think now u have more than way to get gold , I hope that small guide will help the new players ..

Greetings KnightCullen
what is the point of "following caravans" ? thanks.
Old 01/04/2014, 22:42   #4264

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possessive View Post
This guy got his tongue stuck in GM's ******* and it seems they can't be separated. Someone call a surgeon and help him.
Haha made my day!
Old 01/04/2014, 22:43   #4265

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspring View Post
what is the point of "following caravans" ? thanks.
The point that hunters are killing / luring all the npc thieves at caravans .. forsure u cant go for 5* alone ! so if you dun have friends just trace the leader of the caravan and hunters will kill ur npc thieves among the other trader's thieves ^^ got it ?
Old 01/04/2014, 22:47   #4266

serw no works ?
Old 01/04/2014, 22:49   #4267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblades View Post
Skalidor dead with 1.5k players online. Crying too much cuz u got deleted? aww lil baby, keep crying.

Haters keep hating.
It's sad that your server failed hard and you didnt even get 75 players. Now your trying to ruin other communites.. Well sucks for you. Eat **** n die.
whahahaha look at that a GM, he finaly grace us with his presence. I guess he thought omfg the server is almost dead only goldboters left i dont get donations i need more money lets look on elitepvp why they leave. 1,5k players online yea 1,4k goldbots you *****.
iplimit doesnt work, events dont work, anti cheat system omg dont make me laugh. 90% of the stuff on the first page is a lie, you just made another server to gain money Velestia failed Skalidor failed whats the name of your next Server?

people are getting hacked because your data base leaked and you can say that aint true but well lets ask the turk who hacked it and has the DB.
in 3 weeks the server went from promising to a **** goldbot cheating pay2win nothing 2do server.
like some people said from the beginning FAILIDOR
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/04/2014, 22:51   #4268

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx1337 View Post
whahahaha look at that a GM. I guess he thought omfg the server is almost dead only goldboters left i dont get donations i need more money lets look on elitepvp why they leave. 1,5k players online yea 1,4k goldbots you *****.
iplimit doesnt work, events dont work, anti cheat system omg dont make me laugh. 90% of the stuff on the first page is a lie, you just made another server to gain money Velestia failed Skalidor failed whats the name of your next Server?

people are getting hacked because your data base leaked and you can say that aint true but well lets ask the turk who hacked it and has the DB.
in 3 weeks the server went from promising to a **** goldbot cheating pay2win nothing 2do server.
like some people said from the beginning FAILIDOR
+1
Old 01/04/2014, 22:53   #4269

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DonaldDuck_ View Post
+1
The same 4 naps.. DonaldDuck .. Sphinix and other 2 xD u guys are trying so hard to ruin the image of the server and spreading lies so u can advertise for ur faily new server xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/04/2014, 23:14   #4270

Take it Akasch!
You are just failing on making servers,falidor!
Old 01/04/2014, 23:43   #4271

royalblade can u answer to my private msg?
Old 01/04/2014, 23:54   #4272

lol its true? thief profit has been dicreased?
Old 01/04/2014, 23:56   #4273

Quote:
The same 4 naps.. DonaldDuck .. Sphinix and other 2 xD u guys are trying so hard to ruin the image of the server and spreading lies so u can advertise for ur faily new server xD
Advertise other server? hmmmm plzz show me where i made a advertise about a other server. BTW its Sphinx not Sphinix. And btw you keep responding on every msg people send which also prove's that you have nothing to do on Failidor els you would be playing it.

And btw lies plzz tell me where do we lie ? are those events working they show on the first page ? NO
are people cheating like hell YES
do the gm's give a **** NO
are people leaving with dozens at a time YES
of the 1500 players are 1400 goldbots YES
can new players do something on this server NO

so plzz tell me where do we lie ? again becaus you aint that smart check the last 100 pages of this thread. everybody says the same so do wie lie or do you ?

And if you are done kissing the *** of Royal go login and check for your self what you are talking about because apparently you aint playing
Old 01/04/2014, 23:58   #4274

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx1337 View Post
Advertise other server? hmmmm plzz show me where i made a advertise about a other server. BTW its Sphinx not Sphinix. And btw you keep responding on every msg people send which also prove's that you have nothing to do on Failidor els you would be playing it.

And btw lies plzz tell me where do we lie ? are those events working they show on the first page ? NO
are people cheating like hell YES
do the gm's give a **** NO
are people leaving with dozens at a time YES
of the 1500 players are 1400 goldbots YES
can new players do something on this server NO

so plzz tell me where do we lie ? again becaus you aint that smart check the last 100 pages of this thread. everybody says the same so do wie lie or do you ?

And if you are done kissing the *** of Royal go login and check for your self what you are talking about because apparently you aint playing
Dear Sir SRO reviewer,

If you don't like private servers that much, move back to iSRO
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2014, 23:59   #4275

Quote:
ruin what image? the image of the perfect server? auto event, so many *****, players or "haters" as u call them, didn't ruin the server's image. the gm's did! they were the ones advertising fake things, making their server look the best, on the raw end, with a deep look, its just another pserver... not that it doesn't have potential... the gm's just fcked it up since day -300, since they advertised and said to be developping stuff that is nowhere to be seen.

this server needs a reset, a fix, a re-launch with its true features.

PS: great guide, just showing how it still is Pay2Win, so u advise ppl to buy silks and sell them for gold to get their items, as far as i recall thats Pay2Win...

Failure is all i can use to describe this server in the present moment.

good luck.
Thanks
1 User