Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elamidas BETA Testing (Skalidor 2).

Discussion on Elamidas BETA Testing (Skalidor 2). within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/26/2013, 14:48   #3511

elite*gold: 0
they fixed the job cave "problem"?
Old 12/26/2013, 16:18   #3512

increase mobs spawn rate in cave or open cave jangan for job !

dw cave full and some ppl not lvl 90
Old 12/26/2013, 16:29   #3513

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Turns slowly in a bot server, so few players are actually trading/thieving nowadays :O
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2013, 16:34   #3514

IF Purgatory OPEN EVERYTHING WILL FINE. ( WITHOUT 10000000000x MOBS ^^ )
Old 12/26/2013, 16:37   #3515

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightM4re View Post
dun u ever try to convince me that u didnt enter the job cave and u had the amount of elixirs to make ur set +7 since u can drop like 10 elixirs everday outside the jobcave !! .. there must be something .. u can be a donator or ur friends helped u to make ur set +7 and wep +9 !! just dun try to convince me that mobs dropped over 3 ~ 5k elixirs outside the jobcave in 1 week !
I entered job cave twice, just to see whats happening in there, right after i reached lvl 90 and yesterday when we went for unique. None of my friends are donators, actually one is, he bought 500 silks for lucky avatar 5 days ago.
First few days i used gay dress with 2 luckys to pimp my equip on +5 with 2oo elixirs i dropped while i was leveling to 90. Then we went for few trades, got like 1.2b, bought premium for 350b and saved the rest for later. Then we decided to visit purgatory, farmed like 1k wep elixirs, 1.6k protector, 2k shield, and around 1.7k accessory elixirs, got dress and 20 spears, shields and protector items. With or withouth purgatory i would still be able to buy all of above just doing trades. U can join caravans alone, and use free protection, thats like 350M gold for 30 minutes of or time. U can get 5b within few hours. 2k wep elixirs are around 1b, and with 2k elixirs u can pimp atleast 3-4 +8 weps, and sell each for 500M (this price is for clean item withouth fb and shit white stats) - thats profit of atleast 1B + u can save one wep for urself. I also went for uniques, started with +5 equip which is good enough to survive any unique except roc with party 8. I even bought few silvers when theyr price was around 15m, now its over 100m. I have total of 22 silver coins. Also i had luck to drop 2 star weps, pimped em to +8 with less then 1k elixirs and sold for good amount of money. I "lost" like 1b for immortals.
So as i said - either ur good, or u suck at silkroad, no matter which server ur playing and how far behind others u are. If this is hard for you, i dont even want to imagine what would it be like on isro, when uve got 500m in inventory, and ur wondering whether to buy or not 5 str stones for ur hardly pimped +5 wep with 50 elixirs u was farming for days.
Stop Q_Q, this is not even close to HARD and its not supposed to be, after all its pSro, and its meant to be FUN alternative for those who are sick of botting 24/7 and being bored like isro became years ago.

ps for admins - disable hp 4100, mp, dmg and other scrolles while jobbing, its nearly impossible to kill glaviers and s/s nukers
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/26/2013, 16:52   #3516

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonica View Post
I entered job cave twice, just to see whats happening in there, right after i reached lvl 90 and yesterday when we went for unique. None of my friends are donators, actually one is, he bought 500 silks for lucky avatar 5 days ago.
First few days i used gay dress with 2 luckys to pimp my equip on +5 with 2oo elixirs i dropped while i was leveling to 90. Then we went for few trades, got like 1.2b, bought premium for 350b and saved the rest for later. Then we decided to visit purgatory, farmed like 1k wep elixirs, 1.6k protector, 2k shield, and around 1.7k accessory elixirs, got dress and 20 spears, shields and protector items. With or withouth purgatory i would still be able to buy all of above just doing trades. U can join caravans alone, and use free protection, thats like 350M gold for 30 minutes of or time. U can get 5b within few hours. 2k wep elixirs are around 1b, and with 2k elixirs u can pimp atleast 3-4 +8 weps, and sell each for 500M (this price is for clean item withouth fb and shit white stats) - thats profit of atleast 1B + u can save one wep for urself. I also went for uniques, started with +5 equip which is good enough to survive any unique except roc with party 8. I even bought few silvers when theyr price was around 15m, now its over 100m. I have total of 22 silver coins. Also i had luck to drop 2 star weps, pimped em to +8 with less then 1k elixirs and sold for good amount of money. I "lost" like 1b for immortals.
So as i said - either ur good, or u suck at silkroad, no matter which server ur playing and how far behind others u are. If this is hard for you, i dont even want to imagine what would it be like on isro, when uve got 500m in inventory, and ur wondering whether to buy or not 5 str stones for ur hardly pimped +5 wep with 50 elixirs u was farming for days.
Stop Q_Q, this is not even close to HARD and its not supposed to be, after all its pSro, and its meant to be FUN alternative for those who are sick of botting 24/7 and being bored like isro became years ago.

ps for admins - disable hp 4100, mp, dmg and other scrolles while jobbing, its nearly impossible to kill glaviers and s/s nukers
Give that man a cookie
Old 12/26/2013, 16:55   #3517

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Turns slowly in a bot server, so few players are actually trading/thieving nowadays :O
Kinda, 90% of the chars are sox farmer, real players gave suggestions such as opening jg cave to give new players chance to have a spot to grind without getting ksed by 8nukers at once or opening sama and putting 80~90 mobs there
fixing that avatar untradeable, but seems like the admin only wants money again
That sucks cause I really expected more from such a team if they'd have really wanted to do smth for players, they'd have put status 140 infront of dw cave entrance so you have no other choices to avoid it and you wont be able to setup ur gb party 24/7 there but since the admin just check is bank account I guess the server wont last long, it'll lose many players soon, again that's just my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2013, 17:01   #3518

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonica View Post

Hmm pretty well !! (Y) .. i used to do that in the other servers and in isro ( about the trade thingy ) .. but i didnt try it out here cuz when i joined like 80% of the server were thieves running with pimped gear etc so it was like impossible to go for more than 1* xD ! Well i'll try then !!!
Old 12/26/2013, 17:05   #3519

Purgatory opened ?
Old 12/26/2013, 17:05   #3520

elite*gold: 122
Nobody cares about mana shield for str characters..
Do You really like that?
Old 12/26/2013, 17:11   #3521

elite*gold: 1
... so the rates are? i wont download a server with higher rates than 200 and lower rates than 30..

what a dumb statement.
Old 12/26/2013, 17:13   #3522

90% gold and items drop bots,this is awesome if u go to dh cave and on one mob is couple players. Nice fun and boring time without any fun if everybody have sos, moon now and almost all with best players are donated.
Old 12/26/2013, 17:14   #3523

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
... so the rates are? i wont download a server with higher rates than 200 and lower rates than 30..

what a dumb statement.
2days + to get 90, perfect rates.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2013, 17:43   #3524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
There is no chance to obtain a good set without killing somebody. And how do you want to kill the players who already got a good set? Those non-normal items can't be obtained in any other way except going into the jobcave or buying this coins.

Anyway, I am out. I shouldn't have started here and waste my time. I knew it will be boring for me after a while.
Good luck newbies
everyone will do the same if they didnt fix the ip limit / block all the stupid gold bots ..

Srsly 60% of the players is goldbots 24/7.
Old 12/26/2013, 17:43   #3525

This server has so many balance issues it's retarded. Start by making the bow KB skills share cooldown.