Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elamidas BETA Testing (Skalidor 2).

Discussion on Elamidas BETA Testing (Skalidor 2). within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/12/2013, 05:28   #361

elite*gold: 0
You guys... you are the perfect team.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/12/2013, 05:55   #362

can you give us specific time on what time the games open? is it gonna be 12:00 am in the morning?or? something else
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2013, 06:05   #363

elite*gold: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchachibaby View Post
can you give us specific time on what time the games open? is it gonna be 12:00 am in the morning?or? something else
Exact time of opening hasnt been decided yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2013, 07:08   #364

so tell me again premium + lucky avatar doesnt matter in plusing?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2013, 07:23   #365

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
It seems like I missed the fun, LOL anyways let me write long post regarding this "candian" and regarding the team and the game itself

First of all I'd like to mention that there are no gms in game even if you see them in game they will be powerless just special name with special chat color nothing else guess why we made the bot ? to make everything automated we don't want some gm to host event and because he gets disconnected everything goes bad our bot re-connects to the server instantly it takes 500 to 600ms to be on the game again so don't worry about corruption on the server I'm not really trying to defend it like it happened on the past but it's jut the truth

and now you @CandianJ what do you want from us ? Do you think skalidor will fail ? Did you just say yes ? BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU WON IT ! -most retarded human in 2013-; Seriously if you think the server will fail which I highly doubt you can simply go on and play any of those 250cap servers they fit you much just little question what's your developing skills ? can you copy our functions ? can you create bot like ours ? let me answer this for you : NO you can't do **** yet you come here to criticize everything without even trying to play it -It's not an honor for us that you'd play in our server anyway- you can simply press alt + f4 or ctrl + w or press the little x on the corner 3 ways do the job which is closing our thread stop being douche bag and grow mature because you're really immature, the way you speak , the way you think etc and PLEASE go back to your lovely Arcadia (No offense to you dimka ._.) but just go back and enjoy what you're doing and let us alone you won't hinder us from achieving what we were working on for more than 6 / 7 months, you won't reach anything from what we did, you won't do anything in brief : you suck

FAQ :

When the registration will open ?
It's still undecided

Where are download links ?
You can find them on first page

How many people are there on the team ? who are they ?
Our "Team" page will be up soon on skalidor.com

What is the server time ?
GMT + 1

Thanks for watching, bless your face, BOOP !
Thanks
10 Users
Old 12/12/2013, 07:27   #366

maybe a server which will last long and be populated

IP limit 3 is too much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2013, 07:29   #367

elite*gold: 64
Received Thanks: 1,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
It seems like I missed the fun, LOL anyways let me write long post regarding this "candian" and regarding the team and the game itself

First of all I'd like to mention that there are no gms in game even if you see them in game they will be powerless just special name with special chat color nothing else guess why we made the bot ? to make everything automated we don't want some gm to host event and because he gets disconnected everything goes bad our bot re-connects to the server instantly it takes 500 to 600ms to be on the game again so don't worry about corruption on the server I'm not really trying to defend it like it happened on the past but it's jut the truth

and now you @CandianJ what do you want from us ? Do you think skalidor will fail ? Did you just say yes ? BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU WON IT ! -most retarded human in 2013-; Seriously if you think the server will fail which I highly doubt you can simply go on and play any of those 250cap servers they fit you much just little question what's your developing skills ? can you copy our functions ? can you create bot like ours ? let me answer this for you : NO you can't do shit yet you come here to criticize everything without even trying to play it -It's not an honor for us that you'd play in our server anyway- you can simply press alt + f4 or ctrl + w or press the little x on the corner 3 ways do the job which is closing our thread stop being douche bag and grow mature because you're really immature, the way you speak , the way you think etc and PLEASE go back to your lovely Arcadia (No offense to you dimka ._.) but just go back and enjoy what you're doing and let us alone you won't hinder us from achieving what we were working on for more than 6 / 7 months, you won't reach anything from what we did, you won't do anything in brief : you suck

FAQ :

When the registration will open ?
It's still undecided

Where are download links ?
You can find them on first page

How many people are there on the team ? who are they ?
Our "Team" page will be up soon on skalidor.com

What is the server time ?
GMT + 1

Thanks for watching, bless your face, BOOP !
I can agree this. Maybe the functions in that server are hard to made, but it's actually possible.

anyway. Great work. This will be a server where my girl and me will play on for fun Guys you can't say the server sucks, it's not even running looool :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2013, 07:31   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster180 View Post
maybe a server which will last long and be populated

IP limit 3 is too much.
I'd like to tell you that the ip limit is just perfect due to the fact that there may be brothers that would like to play skalidor on their home if they have more than a pc it'd be trouble for them if they were 5 brothers for example and you even ask to lower it more if we made 2 and there are 3 brothers they won't play due to the fact they all share the same ip, same goes to net cafe, a normal net cafe would have like 16-17 PC imagine if they all want to play skalidor ? only 3 of them will play with our current system therefore we can't lower it anymore than that

Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post
I can agree this. Maybe the functions in that server are hard to made, but it's actually possible.

anyway. Great work. This will be a server where my girl and me will play on for fun Guys you can't say the server sucks, it's not even running looool :P
If it's not possible then we wouldn't have managed to do it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2013, 07:42   #369

Is the server going to update to 100 cap in some months?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2013, 07:52   #370

elite*gold: 64
Received Thanks: 1,009
Quote:
I'd like to tell you that the ip limit is just perfect due to the fact that there may be brothers that would like to play skalidor on their home if they have more than a pc it'd be trouble for them if they were 5 brothers for example and you even ask to lower it more if we made 2 and there are 3 brothers they won't play due to the fact they all share the same ip, same goes to net cafe, a normal net cafe would have like 16-17 PC imagine if they all want to play skalidor ? only 3 of them will play with our current system therefore we can't lower it anymore than that

IP Limit: 3 Is just perfect :P

Me and my girl play together on the same internet connection sooo I can even invite one more friend to me
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2013, 08:03   #371

Quote:
Originally Posted by czika1 View Post
so tell me again premium + lucky avatar doesnt matter in plusing?
the opposite, no chance to make +10 and so on without it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2013, 08:05   #372

Quote:
Originally Posted by czika1 View Post
Is the server going to update to 100 cap in some months?
We don't have any intention or plans to update it to cap 100 in the meantime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post
IP Limit: 3 Is just perfect :P

Me and my girl play together on the same internet connection sooo I can even invite one more friend to me
Glad to see you joining !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2013, 08:12   #373

Leave it at 80-90, its perfect like that 100Lv + is not fun
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2013, 08:20   #374

hope it will open at morning, i'll join ! And i hope there won't be situation like on LSRO, all time attacks - offline and checks...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2013, 08:36   #375

Quote:

Internet cafe business is nearly as most burnt out as a video library
Thanks
1 User