Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paradise Online # Cap 100 # Chinese only # Job-Based

Discussion on Paradise Online # Cap 100 # Chinese only # Job-Based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/22/2013, 02:18   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by burn4161 View Post
Themida sro < 2 months after close
Penguin sro< 2 monts after close
Bee Online < 20 days after close
Intense Network < 25 days after close

Aint that enough? xD ah sorry its summer you need little money
Bro I told you already Penguin and Themida were my servers but this Bee and Intense weren't. And yes, if the Server has no players playing anymore whats so false in shutting it down?
Old 07/22/2013, 02:26   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn4161 View Post
Themida sro < 2 months after close
Penguin sro< 2 monts after close
Bee Online < 20 days after close
Intense Network < 25 days after close

About corruption , i still have the chat logs as well that you guys offered silks to my turkish friends in velestia
Aint that enough? xD ah sorry its summer you need little money
You need to chill out because flaming here will not move the players away from the server if they really want to try it out. And also stop bringing religion into ever server topic. I am not from europe or middle east or west asia but it seems like all you guys care about is religion. I am getting tired of this ****. Stop using religion as a basis of arguments when people are trying to play a game. We live in 2013 not 1990s. Stop living in the past and hiding behind your religion and taking everything others say so offensively.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/22/2013, 02:30   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by megastarking View Post
You need to chill out because flaming here will not move the players away from the server if they really want to try it out. And also stop bringing religion into ever server topic. I am not from europe or middle east or west asia but it seems like all you guys care about is religion. I am getting tired of this ****. Stop using religion as a basis of arguments when people are trying to play a game. We live in 2013 not 1990s. Stop living in the past and hiding behind your religion and taking everything others say so offensively.
And that kind people such as you , jumping into everything without any knowledge , i dont give a flying **** about religions since im not a dumb.

just trying to explain he scamming people and ill just stop it , yea i cant move the players away from here with flaming but better than stay as silent

cya time to sleep.
Old 07/22/2013, 03:21   #49

Servers look awesome , sensible ip limit, china only, job cave, silk/h, som not only from drops, elix in npc and etc.

Only question, what about fire shield buff? Will it have 30% resist to debuffs?
Old 07/22/2013, 03:25   #50

@burn4161 i dont know the Owner of Paradise Online and i didnt join his servers ! i just like paradise that why i will try and about you i know you very well you atacked many servers before im right or flaming ? so you should advise yourself first before you talk about ppl and i'm sure when paradise open you going to atack ? tell me why ? and if you talking about allah and reilgion bring me screenshot he has insulted any reilgion and i wont join his server ! thats all but dont tell us he's scammer bla bla because you wont us to join the server , every one got his main opinion so he can join or he wont ! dont try to be that guy who care about ppl you dont care about anything Thanks !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2013, 05:25   #51

Another server for money, copy of Intense and Velestia. **** Maggo(T), do you even try to do something not for da moneyz?
Old 07/22/2013, 05:40   #52

is this server bottable with cracked mbot?
Old 07/22/2013, 05:53   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickmypark View Post
is this server bottable with cracked mbot?
yes
Old 07/22/2013, 06:59   #54

great server. im in!
Old 07/22/2013, 12:08   #55

Server is in closed beta-test. It will open in a few days
Old 07/22/2013, 14:11   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetPolice View Post
Moderators are even in this scamm server aswell all my posts deleted yesterday. So here goes again all players need to know the truth about this scumbag.

First of all lazy to make own website so he copy from this game

second, this guy is the same owner as themida,penguin, bee-online,intense-network. And who knows what else!

If you want to play go ahead but its my warning he is out for your money agian
I dont know if you are not able to read but I already said the website is from SGN yes, but its completely recoded by LastThief which was not cheap. Also Penguin and Themida have been my servers and were closed after 2months due to no players but I dont have anything todo with Bee or Intense, are you capable of understanding this? Also please google the word 'scammer' and don't use it without knowing its meaning.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2013, 14:24   #57

Nothing special
Old 07/22/2013, 14:30   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaRocks View Post
Nothing special
If you don't like it why dont you just close the topic and go on?
Old 07/22/2013, 14:45   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaRocks View Post
Nothing special
Special sucks, special is boring. Cap 100 CH only is the best setup there is, and new features will be added in the future.
Old 07/22/2013, 14:46   #60

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
burn starts talking about corruption suddenly haxor dont want to delete his spam anymore

interesting
Closed Thread