Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paradise Online # Cap 100 # Chinese only # Job-Based

Discussion on Paradise Online # Cap 100 # Chinese only # Job-Based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/13/2013, 19:30   #721

elite*gold: 0
Sorry guys but i've to tell you

I told you so!
Old 08/14/2013, 06:07   #722

Quote:
Originally Posted by AphexPopulation View Post
Sorry guys but i've to tell you

I told you so!
noooooooooooooo
dammit
Old 08/14/2013, 21:30   #723

Best Server Ever
Old 08/14/2013, 21:40   #724

Yeah good server, but where is Maggo ? It is like Wally, where is Wally ? :P
Old 08/14/2013, 21:42   #725

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezdzius View Post
Dear GM,

I would like to suggest some ideas that could make the server more active. I do not know if you and your team could possibly incorporate theses ideas into the game, yet I will nevertheless propose them.

When server opened, during the first day, every unique that I killed, used to drop 5 or 6 glasses of tears. Right now, some uniques drop 5, some 3, some 1, and some drop 0 glasses of tears! In my opinion, this discourages and annoys some of the players to continue the game after all the time spent searching for uniques. Consequently, I would suggest as follows:

1) If possible, making every single unique drop 5 glasses of tears. This way, a player will have a goal (kill 20 uniques to get 100 glasses).

2) Increasing the spawn rate of the uniques. For instance, isy and other uniques appears every 3 hours let's say. Why not make them appear every 30 minutes or every hour? This would get chance for everyone to collect glasses a little faster. Because with the current rate, one needs to kill uniques 20 hours a day (like me) with no sleep, rest, etc and still get 20-30 glass of tears depending on other players ksing, etc and also one unique dropping 0 or 2 tears, Thus, making point 1) above would satisfy some of the players.

3) I have been thinking and came up with this idea. What if you could make fortress war every 2 days like Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. In addition, reward the guild that occupies the fortress or defends it, with 10 glasses of tears for each player after a victory. I think with this system, more players will join and have fun.

The reason why I suggest these ideas is that I assume that some of the current silkroad population is simply not used to old school, farming stuff for long time, having patience. Some kids want shit fast in 1 day, full krall +12. So they join the server and see that it will take them 1 month+ to reach end gear. After I rape them in 1 nuke with 50k damage, they simply give up and quit.

I truly wish for this server a long, prosperous road. When it opened first day, I saw many players with premiums and devil spirits including me. That means people donated and hoped that server will be long-term. Right now, I do not see any lags, server is perfect. Please do not let it destroy itself. Improvise a bit. Lazy kids want stuff fast, well make it happen ( go to points 1,2,3). Oldschool pros like me will still rape them even if everyone is full som. Because it's not about the item, it's about how you pimp the item, use skill (coordination, clicking mouse in half a second, skills, switching etc) and pro knowledge that makes a player.

I hope that you will consider at my invitations of points 1, 2, 3 indicated above. Do not let the server die. I envision this server as Isro 100 lvl cap in terms of stability, lag-free and other stuff.

Regards,

BestOnServer
Bro, it's okay we are on an forum. you don't have to apply for a job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2013, 20:57   #726

Maybe a trojan in the file... my virusscanner just delete it
Closed Thread