Good = No botting allowed , Active Communitty , balanced exp/sp rates (not too easy / not too grindy ) , PC Limit 1-2 , IP Limit 1-2 , Balanced gold drop rate.
This would be insta fun .. every one play with 1-2 characters max .. no gold bots .. no gold sellers .. thiefs and traders fun .. party with ur hand and experience silkroad world urself ..
I am and old player. Like I used to play around 10 years ago. I am looking for a server in which I can just mind my own business, slowly grinding and revisiting areas.
Mandatory:
*80-90 cap
*China only
*20x -> 50x exp/sp
*NO stuff like auto items or super drops
Optional:
*No free stuff (i don't mind if it's silk)
*Would like if there's no extra SP at the beggining
*No big custom features, unless they can be avoided
*I would like no botting, but if it doesn't bother me then I don't mind
Just looking for an active server with some good pool of players, not pay2win, no rebirths and no too high exp. Alternatively give me the most populated server there is right now
Just looking for an active server with some good pool of players, not pay2win, no rebirths and no too high exp. Alternatively give me the most populated server there is right now
Me too. I would make my own server and start back at 60 cap and gradually upgrade to 70/80 etc, might give more of a nostalgia feel.
Looking for the most populated (110/120/130/140) cap server with eu characters all i find have pretty low population and i prefer a server with hwid limit.
» 100/110Cap (With EU enabled)
» DDOS protection
» 100x EXP rate or more
» JOB BASED
» alot of uniques
» Great community and active GM's
preferable 200 players+
I don't want a server with:
» Coin system
» SOX items in NPC
» Rebirth system
Searching for:
» cap 90-110
» PVE server
» Job based
» Uniques
» CH-EU balance
» Free silk (vote or silk/H)
Looking for server
with medium rates around 10x - 20x with europeans charachters and cap between 90 - 110 and alot of people on the server atleast 400-500 people
WoW Server Finder - Find New Servers. Find New Players 02/15/2015 - WoW Private Server - 14 Replies WoW Server Finder
(www.wowserverfinder.com)
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you all to WoW Server Finder, it's a website dedicated to advertising and recruiting players for WoW Private Servers.
Why should you care?
WoW Server Finder doesn't charge for advertising; there are no "promoted" servers.
All the listings on WoW Server Finder are sorted by popularity (votes). Nothing else. The best servers are simply the servers with the most votes.
help find server 04/07/2012 - Dragonica Private Server - 5 Replies Help find server rates 15x and more and the classes were Drakany
Drakany and people well together (official servers)
eigener server...server pack-wo find ich dich? -.- 10/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hallo....
würde gern eigenen server für mich und nen guten freund machen aber finden den server pack nicht /:...
kann mir jemmand Helfen?
lg