I need a server d8-d11 with low rates (max x10) eu chin avaible , active 200-300+ prefferable no ip limit or ip limit 4
Aren't there any server which are 1:1 like isro? 1x Rates 1x drop rate old trade system. No active gms , no ip limit , no helping , silk fckn expensive full of bots , full of pvp , full of action , full communiuty?
I mean is there any 1:1 sro outside? Which is not above D12 update?
Searching for:
- LV 120+ cap server OR LV 80 cap server.
- High rates, Job-based.
- Coin system related to job achievements.
- Methods of gaining silk that do not involve real currency.
- Customization.
- Autoequip 'til second to last degree.
- Item enhancement limit to around +12.
- Decent drop rate.
- Good administration/staff.
- Play2Win.
Not searching for:
- Ridiculously high rates; I want to get to jobbing soon, but I still want to feel the leveling process.
- Server that need farming. Light farming is ok, but heavy farming? Nope.
- Ridiculously laggy servers.
- Pay2Win.
Searching for:
- LV 120+ cap server OR LV 80 cap server.
- High rates, Job-based.
- Coin system related to job achievements.
- Methods of gaining silk that do not involve real currency.
- Customization.
- Autoequip 'til second to last degree.
- Item enhancement limit to around +12.
- Decent drop rate.
- Good administration/staff.
- Play2Win.
Not searching for:
- Ridiculously high rates; I want to get to jobbing soon, but I still want to feel the leveling process.
- Server that need farming. Light farming is ok, but heavy farming? Nope.
- Ridiculously laggy servers.
- Pay2Win.
I'm looking for a 110 or 120 cap server
Preferably a relatively new server
Wants:
Job temple
Holy water temple
Fgw
Battle arena
High exp rates, no need to farm for weeks to reach the max level
Good pvp
Normal prices (not like WTB staff for 2 trillion)
Free options to get silk
Dont want:
Wizz based server (only hunting uniques for rare items)
Pay to win
Job server
High alchemy rates (Dont want all players running around with +30 items)
WoW Server Finder - Find New Servers. Find New Players 02/15/2015 - WoW Private Server - 14 Replies WoW Server Finder
(www.wowserverfinder.com)
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you all to WoW Server Finder, it's a website dedicated to advertising and recruiting players for WoW Private Servers.
Why should you care?
WoW Server Finder doesn't charge for advertising; there are no "promoted" servers.
All the listings on WoW Server Finder are sorted by popularity (votes). Nothing else. The best servers are simply the servers with the most votes.
help find server 04/07/2012 - Dragonica Private Server - 5 Replies Help find server rates 15x and more and the classes were Drakany
Drakany and people well together (official servers)
eigener server...server pack-wo find ich dich? -.- 10/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hallo....
würde gern eigenen server für mich und nen guten freund machen aber finden den server pack nicht /:...
kann mir jemmand Helfen?
lg