SOX items on stores
Alchemy rates very high
exp/sp/gold rates lower than 50
Level cap? I don't really care.
I'm just looking for a server that makes me feel the nostalgia of the old times of silkroad, where i can enjoy leveling up, but with sox items or +7+8+9 items that will make the experience faster.
My team and I are looking for private server as long term (140 CAP EU)
We are kind of lovers of hunting uniques and job temple with great experiment, any kind of boss we're handling it with simple ways, either we really don't care how hard the system is, we still could do it anytime and play it for years. Please message me or comment below.
» 80/90 Cap (Eu/Ch)
» 30/40x Exp. Rate
» Professional GM Team
I don't want a server with:
» Edited Vsro 120 level cap SRO to 80 cap
» No stupid skill, weapon, map, teleport, picture, item edits
» Idiot coin systems, buying items from NPC's..
» I don't want to make job war in a stupid cave ! Job wars must be on all map.
» 80/90 Cap (Eu/Ch) or only CH
» 20/40x Exp. Rate
» Jobs on the whole map (from town to town) without stupid trade routes in caves
I don't want a server with:
» Edited Vsro 120 level cap SRO to 80 cap
» No stupid skill, weapon, map, teleport, picture, item edits
» Idiot coin systems, buying items from NPC's..
» I don't want to make job war in a stupid cave ! Job wars must be on all map.
WoW Server Finder - Find New Servers. Find New Players 02/15/2015 - WoW Private Server - 14 Replies WoW Server Finder
(www.wowserverfinder.com)
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you all to WoW Server Finder, it's a website dedicated to advertising and recruiting players for WoW Private Servers.
Why should you care?
WoW Server Finder doesn't charge for advertising; there are no "promoted" servers.
All the listings on WoW Server Finder are sorted by popularity (votes). Nothing else. The best servers are simply the servers with the most votes.
help find server 04/07/2012 - Dragonica Private Server - 5 Replies Help find server rates 15x and more and the classes were Drakany
Drakany and people well together (official servers)
eigener server...server pack-wo find ich dich? -.- 10/15/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Hallo....
würde gern eigenen server für mich und nen guten freund machen aber finden den server pack nicht /:...
kann mir jemmand Helfen?
lg