I voted f2p. You know why ? Cause all of those who voted p2p already have an account or 2 or 3 or 10 and of course they got them for free, registering them or they just got them from friends. I see here a lot of selfish people... It must stay f2p like it was before.
I voted f2p. You know why ? Cause all of those who voted p2p already have an account or 2 or 3 or 10 and of course they got them for free, registering them or they just got them from friends. I see here a lot of selfish people... It must stay f2p like it was before.
like it was b4 lagz and check and other **** ? ! -_-' thats it
+ the vote is almost even mean you can't say that half of the Thread Voters are selfish?
like it was b4 lagz and check and other **** ? ! -_-' thats it
+ the vote is almost even mean you can't say that half of the Thread Voters are selfish?
I don't really understand what you mean. Anyway... The server can't handle more than 2000 players, right? It is full 24/24 and it has no lags. If there gonna be more players, it won't affect the server in any way, maybe just the traffic. So... I don't really get your point.
I don't really understand what you mean. Anyway... The server can't handle more than 2000 players, right? It is full 24/24 and it has no lags. If there gonna be more players, it won't affect the server in any way, maybe just the traffic. So... I don't really get your point.
did you play Sw1 when Reg was always open??? if You Did Whats Better Now Or when it was Open?!
did you play Sw1 when Reg was always open??? if You Did Whats Better Now Or when it was Open?!
I played it just few days when the reg was opened. But don't compare that time with this time. The host was changed with a better one. It is not lagging at all now. It can handle 2000 players without any problem. At that time with 2000 players online the delay was 3-5 seconds.
I played it just few days when the reg was opened. But don't compare that time with this time. The host was changed with a better one. It is not lagging at all now. It can handle 2000 players without any problem. At that time with 2000 players online the delay was 3-5 seconds.
Well its a Poll/Discussions Thread let people say there opinion and vote With out getting a selfish insult xD
I am playing silkroad international since the release, Let's be honest I started to pay money to get silk items at first when i was noob, but then after i got every thing about this game, It's profits now (gold to silk through gold companies) bots for farming service etc..
I pay nothing playing isro now and hell yeah i got tons of silks already.
I am playing silkroad international since the release, Let's be honest I started to pay money to get silk items at first when i was noob, but then after i got every thing about this game, It's profits now (gold to silk through gold companies) bots for farming service etc..
I pay nothing playing isro now and hell yeah i got tons of silks already.
but still clientless and other stuff making a game bad Even if you have silk
Isn't it obvious? The ppl who already have 1 or more accounts are voting for p2p cuz they dont want more players on the server. And those guys/girls who dont have any accs are voting for f2p because they want to play. It's simple as that. I personnaly vote for f2p cuz i don't have an acc lolz.
Isn't it obvious? The ppl who already have 1 or more accounts are voting for p2p cuz they dont want more players on the server. And those guys/girls who dont have any accs are voting for f2p because they want to play. It's simple as that. I personnaly vote for f2p cuz i don't have an acc lolz.
Isn't it obvious? The ppl who already have 1 or more accounts are voting for p2p cuz they dont want more players on the server. And those guys/girls who dont have any accs are voting for f2p because they want to play. It's simple as that. I personnaly vote for f2p cuz i don't have an acc lolz.
i have 3 accounts but i `ve voted f2p cuz i`m not sellfish,as i maked free accounts everybody have the right to make free accounts too , anyway IT`S JUST A GAME WAKE UP GUYS!!!!......play it regular not 24/7
[POLL]Character All Use Poll 01/18/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 18 Replies what character are good in use Either in Dungeon or in PvP (Not Prefer in Handling)
[Poll]What better imbue for bow full str (Sunworld) 12/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies Hello , I need ur advice about what better imbue for bow full str??
Some people told me cold rocks to bow because have freezing enemy
But also fire have more damage then cold :(
I dont know what to do
Sure this disccus talk about bower full str cold fire
[Poll]Try: E*PvP P-Server[Poll] 06/04/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies Hey I got an Idea for a E*PvP P-Server!
What we need:
some PM's that are very expierienced and know some good things
a root or 24/7 host.
hopely no Hamachi.
Drop Rates about DarkDevilsEO