what Do you Think its better free(Remove The Code REQ) Or P2p? And Why?
Well I Vote for P2P
Because i Like it thats way
Free is better ur just being selfish like everyone else around here and dont like anyone to play because the server gets "FULL" who gives a **** stop being selfish others should have a chance to play swsro. Other people want an account like u did when u first started to play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze-
Roflmao,necrologist?
That thread about accounts is uber old!
Why you're not even looking at post date?
#close requested
DUDE. Jesus christ u ever asked for admin privileges every **** topic i see your always in their
They should take servers down. Let us submit our hardware ids and allow accounts from those ids to login. When those annoying scammers start spamming hardware ban them. That would make the server perfect.
best idea i've ever heard of from about 5 days
i was playing a archlord private and they did like you said
Free is better ur just being selfish like everyone else around here and dont like anyone to play because the server gets "FULL" who gives a **** stop being selfish others should have a chance to play swsro. Other people want an account like u did when u first started to play.
DUDE. Jesus christ u ever asked for admin privileges every **** topic i see your always in their
#CLOSE REQUEST PL0X
lol.
this is a Discussion Thread Share your Opinion And Vote to the Option you want the most
and why you are talking to me while there is 36 more person shared same opinion im just sharing my opinion just like others
It's just irony when the main game is free to play (iSro or any other xSro)
While private servers are pay to play, My point is private servers for mmorpgs are supposed to be for free (with donation options) I remember when I was playing NCsoft's Aion tower of eternity It's p2p with monthly fee, while every private server is for FREE.
It's just irony when the main game is free to play (iSro or any other xSro)
While private servers are pay to play, My point is private servers for mmorpgs are supposed to be for free (with donation options) I remember when I was playing NCsoft's Aion tower of eternity It's p2p with monthly fee, while every private server is for FREE.
I wish i made my point.
true i play Aion too
but sro is different Even if you have to pay less than 1 $ per account that will prevent about 30-35 % of noobs and kids
i hope you get my point its not a matter of money anyway !
It's just irony when the main game is free to play (iSro or any other xSro)
While private servers are pay to play, My point is private servers for mmorpgs are supposed to be for free (with donation options) I remember when I was playing NCsoft's Aion tower of eternity It's p2p with monthly fee, while every private server is for FREE.
I wish i made my point.
well actually it depends on the game also. you see, aion private servers came out the first day the cd s came out because ppl cud get access to the files from the cd, but silkroads not like that, theres no source on getting the files.
+ the fact that theres only 5 servers left. what im trying to say is, games like wow, aion, cabal, etc etc are games easy to crack, but not silkroad (actually cabal was hard too, untill someone hacked the server files)
well actually it depends on the game also. you see, aion private servers came out the first day the cd s came out because ppl cud get access to the files from the cd, but silkroads not like that, theres no source on getting the files.
+ the fact that theres only 5 servers left. what im trying to say is, games like wow, aion, cabal, etc etc are games easy to crack, but not silkroad (actually cabal was hard too, untill someone hacked the server files)
I completely understand your point guys but still the main game is free to play, having the server files doesn't mean u push ppl to pay in order to play, I totally accept the 1~5$ idea to keep lousy kids away. Also if you mentioned hosting fee and server hosting for aion server while it's for free it can still be compared to sro
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy your days in psro ^_^
I completely understand your point guys but still the main game is free to play, having the server files doesn't mean u push ppl to pay in order to play, I totally accept the 1~5$ idea to keep lousy kids away. Also if you mentioned hosting fee and server hosting for aion server while it's for free it can still be compared to sro
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy your days in psro ^_^
I completely understand your point guys but still the main game is free to play, having the server files doesn't mean u push ppl to pay in order to play, I totally accept the 1~5$ idea to keep lousy kids away. Also if you mentioned hosting fee and server hosting for aion server while it's for free it can still be compared to sro
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy your days in psro ^_^
[POLL]Character All Use Poll 01/18/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 18 Replies what character are good in use Either in Dungeon or in PvP (Not Prefer in Handling)
[Poll]What better imbue for bow full str (Sunworld) 12/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies Hello , I need ur advice about what better imbue for bow full str??
Some people told me cold rocks to bow because have freezing enemy
But also fire have more damage then cold :(
I dont know what to do
Sure this disccus talk about bower full str cold fire
[Poll]Try: E*PvP P-Server[Poll] 06/04/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies Hey I got an Idea for a E*PvP P-Server!
What we need:
some PM's that are very expierienced and know some good things
a root or 24/7 host.
hopely no Hamachi.
Drop Rates about DarkDevilsEO