Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISRO-R/ISRO Files would you be interested ?

Discussion on ISRO-R/ISRO Files would you be interested ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/11/2022, 14:48   #31

elite*gold: 1
Wasn't Zyain based on Megamax files? He holds both isro-r and source.

And if you do have the Zyain files does that mean they are 2015-2016 isro-r files right before 15dg and wheels system?

Which means there is no free bot for them only macro, which isn't even close to current Sailor macro so that means it's going to happen what happens to every CSRO-R server that gets released or what happened to Zyain back in the day, it's going to die fast because 99,5% of the community can't play without a bot and even if bot is enabled once again 99,5% of this community can't afford 5 ******* dollars for phbot ergo dead server.

So we're back to square one playing Ruby,Deadlectus and other **** vsro server, or hey iSRO and TRSRO exist.
Old 02/11/2022, 14:50   #32

elite*gold: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
I'm still deciding if you didn't notice to release them or not. specially humans like you will make me keep them.
ok so then I'll take your spot of temporary fame and give the community a promise and a "real" one that as soon as I'll get my new launcher project fully done for csro-r I'll release entire of my SRO project, sources and everything.

That means fully working 130 CAP CSRO-R with all the titles, fellows, etc, stuff that your files doesn't have - I'll be even more bitchy and add a working 4 game server certification, an easy way to add/remove/edit stuff and also a ******* guide on how to get this stuff up and running within less than a hour.
In even more addition I've already done a ton of fixes, syncing with ISRO pk2, exploit fixes that the currently released version doesn't have.

Deal?
Old 02/11/2022, 14:55   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otakanikaru View Post
ok so then I'll take your spot of temporary fame and give the community a promise and a "real" one that as soon as I'll get my new launcher project fully done for csro-r I'll release entire of my SRO project, sources and everything.

That means fully working 130 CAP CSRO-R with all the titles, fellows, etc, stuff that your files doesn't have - I'll be even more bitchy and add a working 4 game server certification, an easy way to add/remove/edit stuff and also a ******* guide on how to get this stuff up and running within less than a hour.
In even more addition I've already done a ton of fixes, syncing with ISRO pk2, exploit fixes that the currently released version doesn't have.

Deal?
You mean that dead joke of a server you keep running on your Macbook pro?

People like you are the exact reason why I wouldn't want ZiCo to release the isro files lmao. Also when is RSBot being adapted to Shiroi? You did promise that like 8 months ago or so, or is that again empty promises like those free phbot ips you promised ur player?

Get a grip Aye
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2022, 14:56   #34

elite*gold: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
You mean that dead joke of a server you keep running on your Macbook pro?

People like you are the exact reason why I wouldn't want ZiCo to release the isro files lmao. Also when is RSBot being adapted to Shiroi? You did promise that like 8 months ago or so, or is that again empty promises like those free phbot ips you promised ur player?

Get a grip Aye
dude, my server is running on 2 dedicated hosts with 128, 64gb ram and 1gbps line. There's barely servers out like that. Thing that I run on my MacBook is the client and that's totally another story haha.

RSBot already works on Shiroi (try the pre-released version from GitHub), if you haven't tried it yourself, it has bugs but it does work.
Regarding the phBot that I gave out - that was true and I gave out about 100 accounts for free to my players, but many abused this and just took it for playing on other servers, also phBot owner had no solution for this for me therefore this idea was immediately considered non-usable.

You have no idea about my server as you don't play here, and yet you say your opinion, what kind of fool are you?

oh wow its 2010 ISRO files, what a great thing, sec I was in toilet at this moment.
Old 02/11/2022, 15:12   #35

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Hello,

Well I've been away for a while but lately I was thinking about releasing some ISRO files lately to refresh this community. as every body know I did Zyain server.

It's missing the cert (it's not the one vsro working with) can be created tho.

Would like to know what everybody thinks about that

Greetings!
well isro has huge limitations for 130+caps unless u got source code to re-enable petra/devil garden by removing the inivisble wall once you enter
Old 02/11/2022, 19:13   #36

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
Wasn't Zyain based on Megamax files? He holds both isro-r and source.

And if you do have the Zyain files does that mean they are 2015-2016 isro-r files right before 15dg and wheels system?

Which means there is no free bot for them only macro, which isn't even close to current Sailor macro so that means it's going to happen what happens to every CSRO-R server that gets released or what happened to Zyain back in the day, it's going to die fast because 99,5% of the community can't play without a bot and even if bot is enabled once again 99,5% of this community can't afford 5 ******* dollars for phbot ergo dead server.

So we're back to square one playing Ruby,Deadlectus and other **** vsro server, or hey iSRO and TRSRO exist.
I trough they are Joymax's ?
Yes we worked together he's solely behind why the servers failed. On point I don't even remember what's in them/care.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2022, 19:21   #37

Quote:
I trough they are Joymax's ?
Yes we worked together he's solely behind why the servers failed. On point I don't even remember what's in them/care.
I mean you're not wrong, they do belong to Joymax or WeMadeMax,

Also if that's the general feeling then just release them, maybe some new interesting servers open instead of the old vsro **** cycle that's been going on for years.

Or even sell them what do I care,
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2022, 20:49   #38

Look, I'm a hand grinder player so I'll tell you a couple of stuff in my point of view regarding features (at least compared to sailor)
Yes indeed, at first, bots won't be available that easy but speaking about the macro in a hand grinder's point of view, the macro casts buffs on its own and perform skills immediately once you click a mob and the healing system is very good compared to old files, along with the player himself, it heals the fellow pet, give it satiety potions, revive it and re-summon it immediately (and I have to admit that clicking keyboard buttons continuously to trigger skills can be dangerous to your finger bones [no joking please, this is serious])
I admit the auto hunt is very poor since it return to town with a certain condition but doesn't do shopping, return back, nor even is there a pick filter but again, for a hand grinder and in a quest based server, this is enough (at least until a proper bot is released)
other things to say, it's very feature-rich that unless there are bugs that need a filter (like the silk bug in CSRO-R files), you will only need a filter to fake ports, no more and no less

finally
thanks for reading my whole comment .. Did I say something useful?
Old 02/11/2022, 21:02   #39

@ What's your pros and cons here? I'm curious as to your own opinion.
Old 02/11/2022, 21:32   #40

Even if you publish it, it will not be played unless there is a free bot that works with new files
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2022, 21:36   #41

elite*gold: 393
we are still waiting you mate until you say your decision , Just release it , I dont know why you are taking all that time mate .. !
Old 02/11/2022, 21:45   #42

ZiCo* from NecroSRO ?
Wow, I used to play your server a lot back in 2012. So many memories.

OT : Not sure if people are willing to put much time in developing these files in 2022.
Old 02/11/2022, 22:14   #43

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
ZiCo* from NecroSRO ?
Wow, I used to play your server a lot back in 2012. So many memories.

OT : Not sure if people are willing to put much time in developing these files in 2022.
Im Interested and some devs are ready to put their effort with me too , but we are waiting ZiCo's decision also we dont like to wait that much time for nothing in the end ..

@ Kindly Respond to us ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2022, 07:59   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakan711 View Post
As a Turk, I want to see innovations myself. We have silkroad(TRSRO) but there are too many low exp gain and ridiculous events. What we really need is innovation.
Yes hakan , I wanna work with you, dm me on discord kardeşim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed0425 View Post
Look, I'm a hand grinder player so I'll tell you a couple of stuff in my point of view regarding features (at least compared to sailor)
Yes indeed, at first, bots won't be available that easy but speaking about the macro in a hand grinder's point of view, the macro casts buffs on its own and perform skills immediately once you click a mob and the healing system is very good compared to old files, along with the player himself, it heals the fellow pet, give it satiety potions, revive it and re-summon it immediately (and I have to admit that clicking keyboard buttons continuously to trigger skills can be dangerous to your finger bones [no joking please, this is serious])
I admit the auto hunt is very poor since it return to town with a certain condition but doesn't do shopping, return back, nor even is there a pick filter but again, for a hand grinder and in a quest based server, this is enough (at least until a proper bot is released)
other things to say, it's very feature-rich that unless there are bugs that need a filter (like the silk bug in CSRO-R files), you will only need a filter to fake ports, no more and no less

finally
thanks for reading my whole comment .. Did I say something useful?
Oh god! Are you seriously a hand grinder player? I mean with all what you've said , you're a pro gold botter 😂
What if there will be a server fully based on activities and the bot would be COMPLETELY useless ? Like 0 usage ?
Would you play that server ?
Old 02/13/2022, 08:10   #45

Quote:
Hello,

Well I've been away for a while but lately I was thinking about releasing some ISRO files lately to refresh this community. as every body know I did Zyain server.

It's missing the cert (it's not the one vsro working with) can be created tho.

Would like to know what everybody thinks about that

Greetings!
life gets better when shared bro
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread