Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISRO-R/ISRO Files would you be interested ?

Discussion on ISRO-R/ISRO Files would you be interested ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/10/2022, 14:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Releasing files with new ingame systems is overdue since a few years already. Making a good server out of the files is a whole different thing and most won't have the imagination to create something fair and balanced for players.
Just do it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/10/2022, 14:50   #17

elite*gold: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
Why mad bro?
Not at all, he asked for opinions, I shared mine, what's your point?
not mad, full love, blessings.
Love the files releasing madness, looks like all it needed was one good card.

Heavily hope that OP will deliver otherwise he'll end up being one of those "oh I'll just ghost away" dicks.
Even more fun watching how the others have already thanked him like he'd already have done something important here.
Old 02/10/2022, 20:47   #18

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Sure.

If they're actually released. Like I said, lot's of people make these threads with no end result.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/11/2022, 00:00   #19

elite*gold: 220
a lot of people make the thread but they don't have them
Old 02/11/2022, 00:12   #20

I wonder from what time would these files be, 2016 or something? Certainly remember when there was talk that a server with isro files was around and was quite excited. What happened with Zyain btw?

But either way, i certainly would be interested in playing around with isro files if they were released/shared.
Old 02/11/2022, 00:13   #21

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otakanikaru View Post

Heavily hope that OP will deliver otherwise he'll end up being one of those "oh I'll just ghost away" dicks.
Even more fun watching how the others have already thanked him like he'd already have done something important here.
I'm still deciding if you didn't notice to release them or not. specially humans like you will make me keep them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2022, 01:10   #22

this will be very nice really
Old 02/11/2022, 02:04   #23

elite*gold: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
I'm still deciding if you didn't notice to release them or not. specially humans like you will make me keep them.
just release them mate . we will appreciate that so much mate !
Old 02/11/2022, 07:15   #24

elite*gold: 65
Better GIFF fyles
Old 02/11/2022, 08:04   #25

Quote:

You know, the community wants this. If the files are released, there will be a lot of thanks from the community. Don't listen, who doesn't appreciate what you will offer.
Old 02/11/2022, 09:21   #26

Quote:
He refuses to publish the files because he is working on C-Sro files with titles manager .etc and does not want his project to fail he wants a monopoly
, as he said on Discord
so dont listen to him.
Old 02/11/2022, 09:25   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otakanikaru View Post

Just shut up. You're annoying.

And your English isn't as good as you think it is. So cut your sentences short because you're making too many errors. And there's no such phase as "ghost away" in English. "He'd have have had'd done'd'd"

To the OP: If you really wanted to know what the community thought and would act upon the responses, I think you got it already.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2022, 09:32   #28

Quote:
The Silkroad scene is dying every month slowly and slowly. Is kind of sad to be honest because I grew up with Silkroad.

I think no one wants to play the graphic game in it. It has not been updated since the game was first launched and we are now in 2022, And as a person I grew up and lived most of my life with the game, I don't allow that.

Even people who have good files do not think about the game, but rather think about making money from it, and none of them think about developing the old game.

So I think if the files are published, it will give the game a chance to revive and develop it.

Finally, with regard to the many servers that will open these files, I think that success will be for the server that deserves and appreciates the game as a world in which we lived the most beautiful memories, and not as files from which we earn money.
Old 02/11/2022, 11:26   #29

Honestly, it seems to me that you want to attract attention for your stuff and maybe release it over the black marked afterwards for a "fair price".

If you want to release that stuff, simply do it, instead of "thinking out loud".
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/11/2022, 11:43   #30

As a Turk, I want to see innovations myself. We have silkroad(TRSRO) but there are too many low exp gain and ridiculous events. What we really need is innovation.
Closed Thread