Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on Avatar Effect Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Exclamation Avatar Effect Problem

my Fox avatar Effect not working when i put it perfectly everything is fine, but when i log into game nothing working and here is the image will explain

see ? this hat should Shine but as u see there's no light at all on it, please help me
thanks in advance

now the effect is working but working like this

how can i fix that ?
Old 03/03/2018, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
my Fox avatar Effect not working when i put it perfectly everything is fine, but when i log into game nothing working and here is the image will explain

see ? this hat should Shine but as u see there's no light at all on it, please help me
thanks in advance

now the effect is working but working like this

how can i fix that ?
I wanted once to solve this problem for myself, I'm not sure if you extract the correct efp files from Particles.pk2 it will work, in this case your particles.pk2 is damaged, try to extract the effects from another particles.pk2
If the problem still persists, just replace the entire file with isro Particles.pk -it has the default and fully working effects-
I did the same and it worked, that's why I didn't go deeper with researches.
I hope it will work for you also, good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2018, 17:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
Particles are either corrupt or missing.
Just check the skilleffect-file and also the .bsr file of that avatar and look if the respective files (like "shiny white.efp" and "red dust.efp", just an example of names) are also located there where the .bsr file keeps looking for them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2018, 18:43   #4

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
I wanted once to solve this problem for myself, I'm not sure if you extract the correct efp files from Particles.pk2 it will work, in this case your particles.pk2 is damaged, try to extract the effects from another particles.pk2
If the problem still persists, just replace the entire file with isro Particles.pk -it has the default and fully working effects-
I did the same and it worked, that's why I didn't go deeper with researches.
I hope it will work for you also, good luck!
where can i find that isro particles? should i just google it ? or u mean something else? because i dont know what is isro, sorry in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Particles are either corrupt or missing.
Just check the skilleffect-file and also the .bsr file of that avatar and look if the respective files (like "shiny white.efp" and "red dust.efp", just an example of names) are also located there where the .bsr file keeps looking for them.
everything seems fine, maybe i should do what he said about isro partic.. ? and if sro so how can i get that isro partic..

thanks in advance
Old 03/09/2018, 06:54   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Closed
Closed Thread