Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Login Crash : Quest to Fix

Discussion on Character Login Crash : Quest to Fix within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Character Login Crash : Quest to Fix

I have heard of many people having this issue since ecSRO Updates they can no longer log into their characters, I believe this to be related to that item(s) may have been accidently removed from itemdata.txt in the newer files which existed in the last PK2s, but the Server still has record of this and is sending an ID which your client is trying to find but cannot, so crashes.

I have chances of finding this error better if someone is willing to lend a character of theirs (whatever level) that has issue related to this. I will be able to analyze upon login the characterdata packet and to check for items the player has, and then check if it is correct in the new files.

Regards
Eckoro
Old 01/14/2010, 20:22   #2

Seems a good explanation... I don't have any char in ecsro atm, soo I can't help you. Good luck tho.
Old 01/14/2010, 23:16   #3

Received Thanks: 2,326
so is anyone interested in fixing this problem or not so they can log back into their account?