Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instant Character Crash

Discussion on Instant Character Crash within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Also, man mache den 0 Arrow stack trick und habe einen Stack mit 0 arrows im inventory.

Wenn du dich nun crashen willst, drag die 0 Arrows auf den Mülleimer, und boooom weg biste.

Ich weiss nich ob das zufall war, aber beim zweiten mal is dann auch der server weggewesen :-( hoffe es führt zu keinem server crash.

Par

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Zszc]Client crash @ character select
06/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
It crashes with and without bot. What can I do?
Character Login Crash : Quest to Fix
01/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have heard of many people having this issue since ecSRO Updates they can no longer log into their characters, I believe this to be related to that item(s) may have been accidently removed from itemdata.txt in the newer files which existed in the last PK2s, but the Server still has record of this and is sending an ID which your client is trying to find but cannot, so crashes. I have chances of finding this error better if someone is willing to lend a character of theirs (whatever level)...
Problem Create Character CRASH
04/21/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
I have a problem when I enter the server ... here I leave a few images them... http://www.abload.de/thumb/errordt46.jpg http://www.abload.de/thumb/disconecc6vol.jpg ------------- Apart I have problems when a personage creates in the game and not where the problem can be