Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

db bot = login crash

Discussion on db bot = login crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
db bot = login crash

its the end of the bot? i am using the retail version paid 1 and its crashing lol.... fail

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] Crash when login with bot.
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
nevermind, not using one :/
sro-db bot crash after login
07/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey all, my sro-db bot 1,0 always close hisself after i login . what can I do ?
your Login server crash
03/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
okay i was just wondering, how do you know when your login server crash lets say you cannot connect to server .29 how would you know??
LOGIN CRASH!!HELP PLEASE I PAY :)
01/19/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hey for some reason auth server(port 11002) keep crashing every 2-3 hours i tried everything and i can't fix it please help me i will pay money if you need. i know how to restart auth without reboot server tho ./auto but still i barely online is it possible to fix it completely? thanks to the helpers!
Silkroad Crash on Login
01/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys, I got a big problem, everytime I start sro, the client keeps crashing when I type anything (Id, Password) First there was the Error-sender error, then I deleted the Sender but it still keeps crashing. Already reinstalled and everything. Its not only Isro, also rsro got same crashes. Anyone got a solution?