Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupe-Exploit-explained-1-hit-anything-DeathEssence-Mask-explained

Discussion on Dupe-Exploit-explained-1-hit-anything-DeathEssence-Mask-explained within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/02/2017, 17:24   #46

elite*gold: 0
lucky i didnt play on that server back then
Xian for life.
Old 03/07/2017, 11:46   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
Oh this reminds me back in the day wehn SJSRO got the new update to 120 and removed the stall only client sided.So we used packet injection to open up a stall and dupe items. @ you know it since me and Hagster were the ones who started it back on SJSRO,well he did most of the work I just pitched the idea with stall packet injection.

Question by new alchemy items to which items does he mean exactly?The proof stones since it says cast to use the alchemy item on a weapon or shield.
It wasn't you and hagster. It was Oriya9 that released it together with KingLi which was taking credits for it later.
Old 03/07/2017, 13:15   #48

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
It wasn't you and hagster. It was Oriya9 that released it together with KingLi which was taking credits for it later.
You are not completley wrong,but got the wrong idea rom what I've said.Also the only thing KingLi knew was to mess arround with Media.pk2 nothing more thing less.And yea he boasted about him finding the exploits cuz well he was our attention ***** back then
Old 03/08/2017, 08:00   #49

elite*gold: 20
Thread is about something and you guys are showing off with something else..

I'll try/investigate this dupe exploit as soon as i have some free time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2017, 00:13   #50

Any fix method there ?
Old 04/27/2017, 09:35   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holosco* View Post
Any fix method there ?
Don't allow capes to be exchanged. FINISH STORY!
Old 04/27/2017, 22:19   #52

In VSRO is bug, very similar to this, but its only Visual you cant dupe. You can by sofisticated method stall fake items like immo. I dont wanna explain more, but in result player see immos or other items in stall, then buy it. But cant use it, after teleport item returns to original one like potion :-) Cant dupe but can scamm.
Old 04/29/2017, 15:32   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by janicka View Post
In VSRO is bug, very similar to this, but its only Visual you cant dupe. You can by sofisticated method stall fake items like immo. I dont wanna explain more, but in result player see immos or other items in stall, then buy it. But cant use it, after teleport item returns to original one like potion :-) Cant dupe but can scamm.
you cheeky ******
Old 05/01/2017, 07:28   #54

can i try this in devil (malicous skill) it has cooldown