Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello. Feather-SRO is returning soon.

Discussion on Hello. Feather-SRO is returning soon. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
Hello. Feather-SRO is returning soon.

Hello guys, since I stopped my last server about a 2 years ago I said to myself that is time to prepare myself into to bring up a server that deserve to be played, I wont spoil what will be about to much.Server will be named: Feather-SRO Return of the Pharaohs
Few of updates that me and my developers been working on:
No coins or tokken systems!
No high edits!
No complicated or high alchemy plus!
Experience will be medium since we are looking for a long term server with that old school feeling
Server CAP: 110

1. Each class is well balanced for PvE and PvP, 2 different types of values.
2. Instances will have 2 options before entering and each entry tickets will be granted by some activity points earned by 3 ways, PvP, Farming and Automatic Quests (More about this soon )
3. Special activity aura (Each user will start with a Pharaoh Buff Level 1 (Which will grant you from day one when you log 1% PHY-MAG Attack, Speed+5%, Loot-Exp+10%) This AURA buff will on you every time that you will log into the game. Leveling this buff will be possible by being online.
4. Stay connected gift - Every 2 hours you will receive a chest which will grant you a gift for being online, the items from this gift can be NORMAL / RARE or LEGENDARY, each of his kind will grant special items no possible to get them via DONATIONS just via those boxes.
5.Automatic events:
>Automatic invasion with unique monsters level 1 (But with high HP) which could also drop tons of unique gifts.
>Automatic level uniques - Uniques for each range of levels will spawn around the map which will give the chance to each kind of player to get something which means if you are higher or lower you wont be able to attack or to loot any items.
>Find the ghost - A special ghost will summon itself around 1 random town, if you will find that ghost you might get a special UNIQUE for you and your party (Getting that will automatic teleport you and you party members to a special region where you wont be disturbed by nobody.
>Reach the trader - There will be a route where 4 stalls will spawn find them and get what is inside them for free.
6.Armors will be achievable by doing our special instace, kill the 6 waves + 1 unique and you might get from 2 to 4 pieces of end gears.
7.Weapons will be droppable from regular monsters.
8. Automatic alchemy controller > Maximum plus on items will +8 (Alchemy will be controlled very well which will give you an exact number of chances from each plus to the next plus)

I guess I told you guys to much soon will be posting videos and images from the server.
Possible ETA? Ummm about June / July we don't have an ETA.

P.S.: Server will have strict rules and donations will be the last things that will be something that we will need. The server will be made for real silkroad players.

Thank you and see you soon.
Old 05/04/2016, 18:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
>Automatic invasion with unique monsters level 1 (But with high HP) which could also drop tons of unique gifts.
I doubt that this part is technically possible. There is a range limit when, what and if mobs/uniques are supposed to drop anything. Even Roc won't drop anything post-lv120-ish.
Old 05/04/2016, 18:24   #3

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukagi View Post
P.S.: Server will have strict rules and donations will be the last things that will be something that we will need. The server will be made for real silkroad players.
By just saying that, I can tell this is a lie. We all know that donation is a huge impact on servers, people with brain know that and will accept it AS long as it's not Pay2Win

I also can't seem to find new features that you offer, which I haven't seen yet on other servers, might be cause you didn't shared all yet just saying, can't tell..

Also i'm curious, are SOX goin to drop from mobs? This makes a server literally to a bot server in my opinion. If mobs will drop sox then atleast SOS and SOM only. Make sun harder to get if you wanna have a long term server.

At the end it just matter how the team can keep the server active and talk to the community.. will have a look for it when there is more

*Those are my opinions, don't agree; no problem.
Old 05/04/2016, 18:26   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
this is what the advertisement section is for. post it there nearer the opening date.
Closed Thread