Current graphical state/glitch. Keeps always occuring on specific environmental random angles, tho.
It should look like this. Just a small camera angle tilt fixes this grid, but just temporarily.
A clean fresh Windows 10 install. I know the incompatibility about Windows 10 with older software, frameworks, runtimes.
I knew that doing this step, instead of leaving that Win7->Win10 upgrade, will cause some issues, but that kind of unbearable ones are just annoying.
Anyone figured out how to fix this?
Update:
This gets ridiculous. Just figured out, that the arabia regions (the desert grid) will be bugging insanely. And I thought, I were missing some kind of second layer/pattern, since I started to notice a double-ground-texture layer around jangan, that this was an issue on the arabian content. (And yes, I am aware of the missing sand_texture_01 on this video. I am just setting up a redux arabian patch folder with only the necessary files, keeping client size as low as possible.)
Update
I love Windows 10 for it's "new futuristic" behavior, by completely shutting off directX 9 compatibility.
And yes, I've tried it with a NVidia card (GTX 980 ti) and an AMD card (R9 290X). With my modified graphic libraries and the stock joymax ones. Same results by latest driver standards.
Yea, I tried it with the package installer, not the usual "webinstaller" of the DirectX series. The respective 41 and 43 .dlls are located in Sys32 and SysWOW64.
Tweaked and tuned my AMD Catalyst driver as well, but it seems like nothing specific "AMD Optimized" affects the render qualty of the game itself.
If you, or anyone else, is using AMD, and has that specific setting, which won't affect it, just leave a comment here with the options, as well, if you guys are using MSI Afterburner and Riva.
Then you should try graphics enhancer made for Silkroad Europe i think it works with all Vsro versions. Link:
Or search for Silkroad graphics enhancer on forums, maybe some will work for you and fix bugs. :-)
Might be a good idea for every kind of silkroad client out there, but not mine. I recoded the graphical engine not allowing any kind of hooking to the client
Running an old DirectX 9 game on Windows 10. 06/14/2016 - Technical Support - 2 Replies Some people have trouble running older games on Windows 10.
Such as Twelve Sky.
Just curious if anyone knows a generic fix other than installing windows 7 or xp instead.
The mouse causes lag when you click and drag it or when moving it sometimes.
Thanks in advance.
Windows Memory Error + DirectX Crash (PLEASE HELP) 02/22/2014 - Technical Support - 6 Replies Hey ho,
Two weeks ago i'v re installed my computer. Before 1 week i re installed Battlefield 4 and i startet playing. Before i re installed my computer i only had some DirectX errors at Operation Locker. Now im getting DirectX errors at Operation Spind and Operation Metro. Now the worst thing, im getting a Windows error that notice me that the computer has not enough memory! It wants me to stop Battlefield 4. I'v never had the memory error before i re-installed my computer. I can play other...
Cs:Go - DirectX Microsoft for Windows 08/15/2012 - Counter-Strike - 7 Replies Heyho,
ich habe mir gerade Cs:Go runter geladen und wollte es mal starten,
dann zeigte Steam mir an das es DirectX Microsoft for Windows installieren möchte (Schritt 1 von 1). Habe ihn es installieren lass und dann wurde der Bildschrim Schwarz (habe zuerst gedacht das das Spiel startet).
Dann startete mein Pc einfach von alleine neu und ich habe es direkt nocheinmal ausprobiert. Es passiert immer das gleiche -.-
Weiß jemand was ich machen kann?
Edit: Ich habe mal als Admin gestartet,...
Directx Error- Windows 7 08/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies When ever i try to run Silkroad off my laptop which has windows 7 on it i get this directx error and im not sure how to fix it please help.
Imageshack - errord.png
Help , DirectX 9 Preoblem [Windows XP SP2] 05/09/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies I have tried to reinstall directx 9 but it dosent work .. :( , I have already DirectX 10 and its ask from me 9 i have tried to change run as option in laucnher .. To windows 98 / Windows me .. And again :( dosent work for me.
Please help guys i really really want play this pserver.
Sorry if u didnt undersand me..
My english sucks.