I would like to know if some legit and oldschool players are still out there. I'm interested in who would play on a server which is e. g. 60 cap, no bot and based on old files like ecsro. Is botting part of the game for you or do you miss the times when bots were hated?
This is not one of those "which kind of edits would you like to see on a server" posts.
I will play on non bot server. I'm waiting for server like this
A non bot server won't succeed for a long time. Not because "it sucks". Botting allowed, means literally, more players. The more players you have, the more profit (theoretically) you can make, since more players means, more chance getting a donation/silk-purchase.
I had a non-bot server for 1 1/4 years, avg. 400~500 players, max peak was 900 for a short time. Wasn't that satisfying after all.
Welp, wasn't making any loss.
Hehe, You are funny. Do you think that I want to play 10h per day? I can play max 1-2 hours per day because i have work and gf. Anyway I still prefer non bot server.
Hehe, You are funny. Do you think that I want to play 10h per day? I can play max 1-2 hours per day because i have work and gf. Anyway I still prefer non bot server.
Where to play, when you don't wanna play on a private server? 06/19/2012 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies Hey guys,
I wanna start playing again, but I just wondered where to play. Silkroad seems kinda dead. I definetly don't wanna play on a private server, so is there any active foreign Silkroad atm? What about Silkroad, Silkroad-R, is it worth playing there?
Best regards!
[HOW TO PLAY]New World2..Play on the BEST Metin2 Private Server 05/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 472 Replies http://193.107.16.72/Bilder/index_02.gif
Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem hohe Level noch etwas wert sind?
Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem man ALLES ohne Itemshop erreichen kann?
Ihr sucht einen PServer der sich ständig weiterentwickelt und immer neue und einzigartige Features einbaut?
Ihr sucht einen PServer mit einer großen Com?
Ihr sucht einen PServer wo man nicht alles an einem Tag/in einer Woche erreichen kann?
Ihr sucht einen PServer der schon mehrere Monate online ist&im August...