Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to play, when you don't wanna play on a private server?

Discussion on Where to play, when you don't wanna play on a private server? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where to play, when you don't wanna play on a private server?

Hey guys,
I wanna start playing again, but I just wondered where to play. Silkroad seems kinda dead. I definetly don't wanna play on a private server, so is there any active foreign Silkroad atm? What about Silkroad, Silkroad-R, is it worth playing there?

Best regards!
Old 06/14/2012, 12:37   #2

just take common silkroad, after this irrigation there will be 20 instead of 50 servers so most will be crowded once again. joymax had the dead of sro coming, when they released sro-r, when they banned players instead of only goldbots, at high lvl lvling was getting too slow, and when they had a new cap they waited to long for max lvl players, and they were too fast releasing for the lower levels. and ofcourse they got wayyyyyyyyyy to greedy. d12 done nothing good... only the ones willing to put their real money in this "free" game by buying stuff to pimp their 12d or the ones buying gold to buy this items have the good gear. others that still want to play the game without investing 100$ or more lose their fun in the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2012, 21:45   #3

Isro got such a huge skill delay ... its not playable . SroR is better I guess , but I dont play it so im not sure . I would like to play a foreign SRO also , but I guess they´re all dead too .
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2012, 11:44   #4

Try Ksro its much fun Also they will change the common server into sro-r ksro server soon
Old 06/17/2012, 12:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonniboy View Post
Try Ksro its much fun Also they will change the common server into sro-r ksro server soon
I tried many times, very few players.. I definetly don't wanna play alone all the time heh
Old 06/18/2012, 14:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfilein View Post
I tried many times, very few players.. I definetly don't wanna play alone all the time heh
well did you play at the marriaged server already? Its just one server left and there is some activity. As I said wait for the ksro-r update at 27. June much people will start playing again, me also
Old 06/18/2012, 16:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonniboy View Post
well did you play at the marriaged server already? Its just one server left and there is some activity. As I said wait for the ksro-r update at 27. June much people will start playing again, me also
Is there a link for a download ? Or something like a Ksro forum ?
Old 06/19/2012, 14:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1qwert6 View Post
Is there a link for a download ? Or something like a Ksro forum ?
Getting a kSRO account is quite hard, cause you have to use a kssn (it's illegal). There are some lists but only few nrs left. To download the ksro client go to
Old 06/19/2012, 18:13   #9

I have the same problem wolfilein... Priv servers aren't so nice because of administration's friends, which will be still the best on the server, and you can always be banned for "being rude", in addition these servers can be closed anytime and most of them are too easy for me (too high stats, any noob could be pro etc.).
iSRO and others official servers are sux too cuz of real money needed for 12d alchemy, I left 3x 110lvl partys and rog/war with full legend +10 and 250b @ rSRO because of cash I would need to spend for 12d immo stones... P2P is just gay and noobish, so there's no SRO version for me...
Old 06/19/2012, 20:56   #10

EliteSRO is fine.. well for meh
Old 06/19/2012, 21:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfilein View Post
Getting a kSRO account is quite hard, cause you have to use a kssn (it's illegal). There are some lists but only few nrs left. To download the ksro client go to
I got accounts on ksro , used to play it long long time ago .