Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conflict online - bypassing the 2 client computer limit

Discussion on Conflict online - bypassing the 2 client computer limit within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conflict online - bypassing the 2 client computer limit

Hi guys,

So i've been playing on conflict online (co-sl.com) however there is a 2 client computer limit.
They have a protection from virtual machines too which doesn't allow you to login.

Does anyone know a way to bypass this so that i can log on more than 2 clients and run my own bot party?

Thanks
Old 01/01/2016, 18:24   #2

elite*gold: 50
Did you try to restart your modem?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/01/2016, 21:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
The problem is that it allows more than 2 clients to be launched, but it doesn't allow more than 2 to be logged in at a time, so restarting the modem wouldnt make any difference
Old 01/02/2016, 20:26   #4

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066

u listened too much..?
Old 01/02/2016, 22:57   #5

elite*gold: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hihi. View Post
Did you try to restart your modem?
Thx bro it worked for me
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
client port bypassing
12/12/2015 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
hi, guys How to bypass my conquer client to redirect it on my localhost and specific port that i will define other than 9959, 9960 and 5816. I know how to redirect it using the example on this site but but it never change the ports being used in co client P.S:i know conquer loader available on the epvp but its detectable by co antibot so i want a sample code to add it to my own program i got this code from someone here on forums it can easily bypass the ip ... but i also WANT TO...
Conflict Online bot
12/26/2013 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
any have idea how found working bot on this pserver http://www.co-sl.com/
BUY AMMO BYPASSING CARGO LIMIT
07/01/2012 - DarkOrbit - 19 Replies
BUY WEAPON TOOL http://i.zhyk.ru/images/UGdln.png This tool allows you to buy a type of ammo every tot seconds With this you dont need the cpu to buy LCB-10 or PLT-2026 Just set the desired second and press thanks DOWNLOAD VIRUSTOTAL
Bypassing the IP limit & iB0t 8/8 pt HELP
04/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Really quick and simple question :p I use ib0t and would like to make my own bot party ;) However US has IP limit of 2 as you all know So can somebody guide me on what proxy to use, where I can find it, etc.. I'm assuming these work with edx loader and ib0t. Ok thx for whoever answers of course :handsdown:
"bypassing" 6 hr limit without restarter ^.^
04/25/2006 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i just thought up of sumthing before i went to bed down last nite... since the 6 hrs is based of ur COMPUTER clock... then maybe, maybe u can set ur COMP clock back and bypass the 6 hrs... with this in my head, i set clock form 12:09am 25/4/2006 back to 8:09pm 24/4/2006 and then i went to bed... woke up and bot was STILL running... i slept until 9:17am 25/4/2006.. therfore i botted for NINE and a bit hours and NOT SIX!!! im so cool 8) off topic: and if u see EvilCoconut in other...