Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cyrillic character names

Discussion on Cyrillic character names within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
Smile Cyrillic character names

Hi all.
Who can help with adding cyrillic chars names to vSro ?

Sorry for my english and thanks for the help.
Old 12/26/2015, 23:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
Check the abusefilter.txt on both the server and the Media.pk2 (server_dep/silkroad/textdata)
Old 12/27/2015, 13:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Check the abusefilter.txt on both the server and the Media.pk2 (server_dep/silkroad/textdata)
I download silkroad client with cirillic char names.
Open Media.pk2 using PK2_Extractor, and extract /server_dep/silkroad/textdata/abusefilter.txt
---------------------------------------------------
This is abusefilter.txt i Upload to the server, "with replacing"
And using SMC create update with media/server_dep/silkroad/textdata/abusefilter.txt
----------------------------------------------------
Restart server, update my client , but this is dont help...
What wrong ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post

// I use search "abusefilter" , and read that this is chat filter... i need character name filter
Old 12/29/2015, 07:29   #4

elite*gold: 1
Abusefilter is not only for chat, its also for char creation and all other ingame-text-entering stuff. Just as example, if your clear the abusefilter and try to create a char, it will tell you wrong letters.
Old 12/29/2015, 07:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout069 View Post
Abusefilter is not only for chat, its also for char creation and all other ingame-text-entering stuff. Just as example, if your clear the abusefilter and try to create a char, it will tell you wrong letters.
Thank you . I checked, your words were true. I do not really understand the structure Abusefilter. Can you explain how to correctly add the characters to abusefilter ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout069 View Post

----------------------
I try use this filter from working server "with cyrillic names", try change my Abusefilter...use original RuSro Abusefilter...nothing help...
Can u help me? If u want money say how much.+skype or other contact

thanks
Old 01/02/2016, 22:37   #6

UP